GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Thoughts about heavy weapons from the sides of 'large' vehicle

Crepuscular

Currently, in smaller vehicles like cars, we can only use single-handed weapons and throwable explosives (excluding the sawnoff which is available on bikes)

This is upgraded in helicopters to MG's and Assault Rifles. Would you like to be able to use heavy weapons (snipers, Grenade Launcher, RPG, not minigun due to 'sluggishness') when in the side doors of helicopters?

• Like 3

I was honestly surprised when you couldn't use snipers on helicopters from the start. I'd love to see that feature come into fruition.

j4hhYw6.png

because people may have fun hunting down other players from a helicopter...

R* Motto... FUN IS FORBIDDEN!!!

• Like 4

Hypocrite much?

• Like 3

inb4 Render distance and Consol Limitations...

Would be great, but helicopters are like boats in a storm in this game.

Love your sig. creppy and sh*t.

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

That helps balance it so is not way over powered with no counter like the tank was and the jet is. But you're probably right, might only work decent on the new gen systems cause you wouldn't be able to see anyone on foot in the current versions of you're much out of locking range, lol Edited by sultangris

That helps balance it so is not way over powered with no counter like the tank was and the jet is. But you're probably right, might only work decent on the new gen systems cause you wouldn't be able to see anyone on foot in the current versions of you're much out of locking range, lol

That "no counter" situation depends on how skilled the attacker is. But, as always, the passive mode is there for that exact purpose.

That helps balance it so is not way over powered with no counter like the tank was and the jet is. But you're probably right, might only work decent on the new gen systems cause you wouldn't be able to see anyone on foot in the current versions of you're much out of locking range, lol

That "no counter" situation depends on how skilled the attacker is. But, as always, the passive mode is there for that exact purpose.The heavy sniper is really your only jet counter, which doesn't work if yet are lag jumping all over the screen cause you'll never hit them and lower levels don't have it.

Passive mode isn't a viable counter, and all it really does is make you easier to kill and unable to defend yourself, lol! for a proper balanced multilayer pvp game every method of attack needs a method to counter it or you end up with what's going on now, f*cktards in jets spawn killing everyone and then going passive like little bitches when they crash or die and run off for a new one cause they suck so bad the only way they get kills is by exploiting broken features.

No respectable pvp game has so many bugs/glitches/unfair advantages like gta5 does, it's really quite sh*t compared to any other pvp game in that regard, and quitting the game isn't a counter, lol

Edited by sultangris

That "no counter" situation depends on how skilled the attacker is. But, as always, the passive mode is there for that exact purpose.

The heavy sniper is really your only jet counter, which doesn't work if yet are lag jumping all over the screen cause you'll never hit them and lower levels don't have it.

Passive mode isn't a viable counter, for a proper balanced multilayer pvp game every method of attack needs a method to counter it or you end up with what's going on now, f*cktards in jets spawn killing everyone and then going passive like little bitches when they crash or die and run off for a new one cause they suck so bad the only way they get kills is by exploiting broken features.

No respectable pvp game has so many bugs/glitches/unfair advantages like gta5 does, it's really quite sh*t compared to any other pvp game in that regard, and quitting the game isn't a counter, lol

You misunderstood me. To counter a jet, you get your own jet, or if you're skilled enough, you shoot him down. The passive mode is there to balance it all out. If you can't get rid of a jet you go passive. Seems pretty balanced to me.

The heavy sniper is really your only jet counter, which doesn't work if yet are lag jumping all over the screen cause you'll never hit them and lower levels don't have it.

Passive mode isn't a viable counter, for a proper balanced multilayer pvp game every method of attack needs a method to counter it or you end up with what's going on now, f*cktards in jets spawn killing everyone and then going passive like little bitches when they crash or die and run off for a new one cause they suck so bad the only way they get kills is by exploiting broken features.

You misunderstood me. To counter a jet, you get your own jet, or if you're skilled enough, you shoot him down. The passive mode is there to balance it all out. If you can't get rid of a jet you go passive. Seems pretty balanced to me.

You must be new to gaming or not understand the concept, cause that's not at all balanced, lol! You definitely misunderstood me, low levels can't shoot it down, they haven't unlocked the required weapon yet, and like I said if they are lagging it's impossible to hit them with the heavy sniper. And clearly you've never tried to get a jet when there's a jet guarding the base, lol! You must be a jet pussy cause no one with an iq in the double digits would think it's balanced or that leaving the game is an acceptable counter, stay in school buddy, wear your helmet and don't eat too many crayons!

You must be new to gaming or not understand the concept, cause that's not at all balanced, lol! You definitely misunderstood me, low levels can't shoot it down, they haven't unlocked the required weapon yet, and like I said if they are lagging it's impossible to hit them with the heavy sniper. And clearly you've never tried to get a jet when there's a jet guarding the base, lol! You must be a jet pussy cause no one with an iq in the double digits would think it's balanced or that leaving the game is an acceptable counter, stay in school buddy, wear your helmet and don't eat too many crayons!

Well f*ck you too ;)

No, I'm not new to gaming, in fact, I've been playing video games since the early 90s. Nor am I a noob in a jet.

It is obvious that you are the one having problems with video games, so let me break it down for you. There's a reward system in the game, see. People who play the game more, get more stuff. You're expecting a player who just started playing to be able to counter someone who has more experience. That's not how it works. Give him a f*cking smart gun, with bullets that follow the target and he's still gonna loose to a better, more experienced player. I myself, have never had any problems with a jet griefer. Because I have GUNS, that shoot BULLETS. Understand? You take this gun, and you shoot the bullets at the jet and jet goes boom. I have taken down many jets using this simple trick, a long time before I got the heavy sniper. If you're in a situation where you can't get a shot at the jet, you're dealing with an experienced player, and there's no weapon you can think of, that could help you. A pilot that will spawn kill you, before you can pull the trigger. That's where passive mode comes into play. Not to mention off radar. Options you can turn on, with a simple push of a button.

If you're struggling with video games, perhaps you have a problem with your brain. That, I can't help you with.

Edited by gizmonomono

Well f*ck you too ;)

No, I'm not new to gaming, in fact, I've been playing video games since the early 90s. Nor am I a noob in a jet.

It is obvious that you are the one having problems with video games, so let me break it down for you. There's a reward system in the game, see. People who play the game more, get more stuff. You're expecting a player who just started playing to be able to counter someone who has more experience. That's not how it works. Give him a f*cking smart gun, with bullets that follow the target and he's still gonna loose to a better, more experienced player. I myself, have never had any problems with a jet griefer. Because I have GUNS, that shoot BULLETS. Understand? You take this gun, and you shoot the bullets at the jet and jet goes boom. I have taken down many jets using this simple trick, a long time before I got the heavy sniper. If you're in a situation where you can't get a shot at the jet, you're dealing with an experienced player, and there's no weapon you can think of, that could help you. A pilot that will spawn kill you, before you can pull the trigger. That's where passive mode comes into play. Not to mention off radar. Options you can turn on, with a simple push of a button.

If you're struggling with video games, perhaps you have a problem with your brain. That, I can't help you with.

thats cause youre the one doing the griefing, lol!

most games dont pit lvl 500 players against lvl 10 players like gta does, because, well, it aint f*cking fair to the level 10's that dont even have the same weapons now is it? thats the point you muppet. passive mode isnt a viable option and shouldnt even be in the game, its rockstars half ass answer of a fix because they lack the ability to balance it properly. what other game do you play where theres a passive mode? lol! Ive never played any. its a joke, and it doesnt even work, cause youre 2x as easy to kill if you use it. try to think outside your jet griefing spawnkilling shenanigans and think of the other players perspective. there is no counter, and thats why your pussy noob ass loves it, easy kills cause you got no skills to do it on a level playing field.

Konsoul Lemontationz

But yeah, I'd like to see heavy weapons added. Just like somebody above said, Lester & Little Jacob shot RPGs from helicopters. Why can't we?

therealprojectsupra

While I can't complain about the current system, I would love to see the option to drop the ramp and have a friend "mount" his minigun or even MG in the rear of the cargobob. We used to do this when you could stand in the back, made for some interesting situations but it was also easy to accidentally shoot up the inside.

Could even go as far as an option to "mount" your minigun or MG in the back of the Rebel like you see in every third world country.

KornbreadMaf1a

I've always wanted to be able to throw tear gas grenades out of a helicopter. I think it would be fun to fly by and just fill an area up with tear gas.

Of course, It won't happen, but a minigun while on a helicopter would be awesome and useful when those police helicopters spawn out of nowhere in missions.

Hypocrite much?

you better look up the definition of the word 'hypocrite'.... you're not using correctly.

Hypocrite much?

you better look up the definition of the word 'hypocrite'.... you're not using correctly.

Is that so? Fun is forbidden, yet he is having fun with the same game.

Yes, I am using it correctly.

Passive mode isn't a viable counter, and all it really does is make you easier to kill and unable to defend yourself, lol! for a proper balanced multilayer pvp game every method of attack needs a method to counter it or you end up with what's going on now, f*cktards in jets spawn killing everyone and then going passive like little bitches when they crash or die and run off for a new one cause they suck so bad the only way they get kills is by exploiting broken features.

Heavy sniper? no, my trusty minigun has downed many jets, if I use the heavy sniper for when they're far away and turning around, then my minigun when they're diving in for the kill, they get decimated :D

Heavy sniper? no, my trusty minigun has downed many jets, if I use the heavy sniper for when they're far away and turning around, then my minigun when they're diving in for the kill, they get decimated :D

you face dumb jet pilots then, good ones stay well above the minigun range which is far shorter than most people realize. But even still, you dont get that till much later after you get the heavy sniper, so my point is 100% valid still, haha

Edited by sultangris

Yes. Would give added versatility to some helicopters, ala Annihilator...

Edited by LilKiller93

you face dumb jet pilots then, good ones stay well above the minigun range which is far shorter than most people realize. But even still, you dont get that till much later after you get the heavy sniper, so my point is 100% valid still, haha

As usual, you are right, everyone else is wrong. Behavior typical to a spoiled kid.

As usual, you are right, everyone else is wrong. Behavior typical to a spoiled kid.

you unlock heavy sniper at what, 90? the minigun at 120? yup, im right again, damn those pesky facts for always being on my side, how dare they!

you unlock heavy sniper at what, 90? the minigun at 120? yup, im right again, damn those pesky facts for always being on my side, how dare they!

Yeah... we both know that's not what I meant. But go right ahead, make an even bigger idiot of yourself.