2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Hacked lobbies

SabreVC

Apparently there are modded lobbies, money lobbies, rp lobbies, griefing lobbies?

If so would you recommend staying away from them because of trollers and or getting banned?

Stay away if you don't like being trolled or worse.

As for bans, unless you are hosting the lobbies, you'll probably only see a cash wipe eventually. (Perhaps tomorrow morning's maintenance?) Though for RP lobbies, you will most likely drop to Rank 20 or something.

Griefing public lobbies are new? What game are you playing?

• Like 3

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

I can only assume that OP has been playing pussy-ass invite only sessions since launch, it'd be the only way that this would be news to him...that and never reading or posting in this forum, ever
  • Like 2

Well there was the raping lobbies so those mentioned aren't that bad after all...

If I could, for once, be in a lobby where all 16 players are cool I would die happy.

go to money lobby

get cash

buy everything you want

suck it rockstar

Edited by Sp3cial_H3rbs

I like to have money, but I am skeptical. Basically the question is have you guys had bad experiences in modded lobbies recently, bad things happen

For Xbox Live members, DO NOT GO INTO MODDED LOBBIES.

I was invited to a money lobby and joined it not knowing what I was being invited to. I didn't even receive money and I still received a two week ban from Xbox Live.

I have two other friends on my friends list that went into money lobbies, getting money, and also getting the two week ban. I find it extremely bullsh*t how Rockstar/Microsoft is doing this. A money wipe I understand but these two week bans are two far for simply being inside a money lobby.

Edited by SimsDaniel916
  • Like 1
vfMenzx.jpg

I was invited to a money lobby and joined it not knowing what I was being invited to. I didn't even receive money and I still received a two week ban from Xbox Live.

I have two other friends on my friends list that went into money lobbies, getting money, and also getting the two week ban. I find it extremely bullsh*t how Rockstar/Microsoft is doing this. A money wipe I understand but these two week bans are two far for simply being inside a money lobby.

Do you get to keep the money or do you get money swiped and then a 2-week ban?

It'd be ironic that a hacker/modder would make money lobbies, give the players money and then report them to R*....like, a dealer selling out his junkies type of deal.

Edited by livejoker

Do you get to keep the money or do you get money swiped and then a 2-week ban?

It'd be ironic that a hacker/modder would make money lobbies, give the players money and then report them to R*....like, a dealer selling out his junkies type of deal.

Strangely, no money wipes, just two week bans.

vfMenzx.jpg

Grand Theft Amanda

It ain't strange. You been caught by MS not rockstar.

-snip-
-snippier-

So you get tons of millions and just have to not use your console for 2 weeks? Holy crap, that's f*cking worth it.

I'd happily go to prison for 2 weeks if it means I get a few millions so this is nothing. I'm not promoting money lobbies but this "punishment" is nothing.

I can only assume that OP has been playing pussy-ass invite only sessions since launch, it'd be the only way that this would be news to him...that and never reading or posting in this forum, ever

Due to my crappy connection I can only play invite only lobbies without any lag, I wouldn't say that's for pussies, silly boy.

Due to my crappy connection I can only play invite only lobbies without any lag, I wouldn't say that's for pussies, silly boy.

Do what your forefathers did before you, get a job and/or move to brighter pastures.

Do what your forefathers did before you, get a job and/or move to brighter pastures.

Which f*cking pasture has a wifi signal in it?

Which f*cking pasture has a wifi signal in it?

I lol'd. Anyway wonder how long it will take before they get shut down?

I think I was in one of those griefing lobbies today, a bunch of guys kept shooting at me!

xInfamousRYANx

Rockstar is asking msft and sony for console bans for those who host or partake in a money lobby. They are going crazy with the banhammer recently

It ain't strange. You been caught by MS not rockstar.

Simple: somebody reported you to Xbox Live of cheating and like everyone knows (obviously) R* needs something like at least 20 reports when Xbox Live needs only a proof. It only needs a video where your gt is shown and *BAM* banned!

Just better stay away from these mods and get your money legitly by doing missions.