GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Garage Glitch

W1NG NUT 93

When I go to rearrange my garage some of my vehicles don't stay put. Right now I have a Nemesis in the front left spot but it has drifted all the way to the middle of the garage. Anyone else having this problem? 10 car garage by the way. 71a776042cae067d6efb86754b849a19.png1e305b19376593ee13eceda9ec93088b.png

Edited by W1NG NUT 93

Yeah, my motorcycles have been skating around my garages a little this week.

I've also been encountering NPCs on the street with gender swapped voices and dialogue.

Just another day in Los Santos.

• Like 2

My garage is completely f*ckED all my cars are spinning around crashing into each other like the car apocalypse mod from gta 4 and I'm sliding all around I can't walk at all it's terrible is this a new infection mod or something? I'm so tired of this sh*t. I don't even play gta that much anymore because of all the BS

I can't post a picture I can't even stand up

And I'm on Xbox btw

Edited by Jizzle2014
  • Like 1

Mechanic was tired of being disrespected so he learned some satanic verses.

No, seriously it's just a modder

Soundings like system couldn't handle ur lame taste of cars. Or Ghost of Hooker Glitch's Karma Revenge aka GHGKR. Reboot.

:) i Chang

• Like 3

My garage is completely f*ckED all my cars are spinning around crashing into each other like the car apocalypse mod from gta 4 and I'm sliding all around I can't walk at all it's terrible is this a new infection mod or something? I'm so tired of this sh*t. I don't even play gta that much anymore because of all the BS

I'm assuming you've tried switching to a new session / restarting the game etc?

My Nemesis was sliding forward out of its parking spot too in my garage yesterday... I thought the server maintenance at 4am this morning was supposed to fix it. I haven't checked today yet. C'mon...

924ABC20-CA15-41CA-8116-A830B0ECC463_zps

yeah i had it happen to me when i loaded into a session last night, cars were fine when i drove them out of the garage even though it looked like they were getting all f*cked up while inside

It's not just slidey it's a freaking tornado all my cars are being whipped around full force blowing up smashing into me etc

CheaterMcCheat

It's not just slidey it's a freaking tornado all my cars are being whipped around full force blowing up smashing into me etc

Yo momma so stupid she got hit by a parked car.

Except in your case it's possibly 10 parked cars.

Same thing happened to me. Afterwards I kept falling through the ground after I got killed in the garage. I had to dashboard in order to fix it.