GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

car that you regret buying

Noswald

Crates Of Gold

I bought the Bravado Bison, which was pretty cool because it seated 6, but it was so painfully slow, even fully customized

Irish O'African

For me, the Coquette Classic. Awesome car but such a sh*tty engine note. Sounds like a weak engine when it should sound powerful.

- Dashound: I bought it during the Billionaire Days thinking it was cool to drive around. It quickly got dull and I didn't find a good purpose for it.

- Grotti Stinger (Topless & Regular Version): One time I made 1 million legit doing jobs & races. I ended up spending the extra money on a candy red Stinger. I got bored of it and was disappointed that my heart wasn't into the purchase. I just bought it because there was an appreciation thread about it. That Stinger put a dent in my pocket.

- Lampdati Pigalle: it's a fast car but... the headlights are disgusting, and I personally don't like the shape of the car. The jellybean form is unappealing.

- Benefactor Panto: I got caught up in the smart-car appreciation a while back and I bought the Panto. I ended up realizing that I'm not that kind of person. I bought into the hype & bought it. Poor handling, and it doesn't feel right to me.

- Dinka Blista: You cannot buy it, but you can insure it. I was really disappointed with the Blista. I know it's a compact, but the performance is underwhelming. It spins out inconsistently and it's not all that cool to drive. Maybe in real life, but not in GTAO (for me..)

- Canis Seminole: I wanted to be amazed by this truck, but it's not cool, really. It ain't all that on offload as well.

Sorry for the long list. I just wanted to get it all off my chest. Essentially, I'm a guy who doesn't know what he wants because he gets too swept up in hype and doesn't stick to his guns. I'm getting better, guys. I have a decent car collection, but it's hard making a decision about what to buy sometimes.

I keep buying the Panto even though it's stupid. But the reason I buy it...is because it's stupid...

38391_s.gif

how can you not like the carbonizzare. and this other guy doesnt like the comet? two of the best designed cars with not braindead handling?

the secret babies of the developers...

Because every human is different. Suggest you tattoo this on your hand or something, so you don't become distressed every time a person makes an alternate choice near you.

inow have this tatoo, i dont even like tatoos but whatever, and guess what? my life changed. thank you so much for this!

I bought an BF Injection, but sold it quickly because of the not so nice looking paint job. I reget that i sold my Bullet to buy an Enity, but i had to have something to race with i guess. I also regeting buying two other cars, the Surrano and the Surge due to that other players blew them up by accident all the time. However, i don't reget buying any of the Hipster cars because i love cars like the Warrener, and the Rhapsody.

Edited by EquanoxZ

how can you not like the carbonizzare. and this other guy doesnt like the comet? two of the best designed cars with not braindead handling?

the secret babies of the developers...

Because every human is different. Suggest you tattoo this on your hand or something, so you don't become distressed every time a person makes an alternate choice near you.

inow have this tatoo, i dont even like tatoos but whatever, and guess what? my life changed. thank you so much for this!

jimmy-savile.jpg