GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

car that you regret buying

Noswald

Panto - horrible handling, it looks terrible, and upgrades cost too much. i like the whole idea of it being a smart car but rockstar did it wrong. sold

Turismo - as said before, scrapes the bottom everytime. front looks ugly. but im keeping it because i love the color combo i did on it

Edited by hotrider567

Classic Corvette and the Warrener are my biggest regrets.

Both of them are slow and they sound muffled as f*ck. I thought the Warren was electric until I maxed out the volume on my tv!

Completely ruined both cars. I ended up getting rid of them. Huge money pit with the Vette to...

The Adder sticks like glue. You have to brake and accelerate at the same time on turns with the Adder. It never slid on me and it was solid. Just sounds weak and looks like the scarabs from Starcraft. Hideous car. I have won many races with my Entity with an all Adder race. Zentorno is still the best super.

Fixed that for you ;)

Edited by Guest

I regret buying the Coqutte Classic, it has become an eyesore for me now!

But a part of me doesn't want too get rid of it.

Edited by J32T3R

Stinger soft-top and pretty much Coquette Classic...

Coquette Classic looks like an old car with futuristic-wannabe look.

For now Panto. It's nice but driving is not very good and it's brakes are basically not working. Bought, modified, drove it then sold it.

With hardtop?

With hardtop?

Yeah lol

Convertibles just don't appeal too me.

The Blade. Great looking car, but just could not get used to the handling. It's all down to personal preference, but a nose heavy and understeering muscle car does not make sense to me. I'd rather slide around in my Dominator or Vigero :)

Let's see...I've bought a Zentorno, a Blade, a Carbonizarre, a Double-T, a Ruffian, and a Duster. Nope, don't regret any of those purchases. Everything else I own/drive was stolen from the street :)

any of the Hipster DLC cars.

complete trash.

Your avatar couldn't be more appropriate for this statement :D

I hated the Dinka Thrust, bought it and sold it right afterwards, I also regreted to buy the Blade, it looks nice and sounds good but the handling is horrible, there should be a option to allow us to lower the front suspension so we could fix that understeer! I ended up solding one day after buying it and replace it for a Sabre.

Speaking of the Thrust, I have no idea why I bought that thing twice. Piece of junky trash.

The Panto, i loved it in SP, and when i renewed xbox live, bought it, idk why, but in online i really really hated it, literally, i bought it, modded it (f*cking expensive mods for a car like that btw), drove it 2 minutes, hated it, sold it.

As I'm grinding for money, in between jobs i pick up some ego chasers and what not, then as I walk out the store I steal a fugitive and then decide to fully mod it, biggest waste of money ever

The Panto, i loved it in SP, and when i renewed xbox live, bought it, idk why, but in online i really really hated it, literally, i bought it, modded it (f*cking expensive mods for a car like that btw), drove it 2 minutes, hated it, sold it.

That might be because the Panto has it's uses in SP, traffic there are more dense so a smaller car can weave between it more easily, which can be helpful in getaways. Now in online, with soo much reduced features including the traffic density, the car is basically useless unless you know your way around alleyways.