GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

car that you regret buying

Noswald

OT: The Warraner. It looks so damn good, but I just don't drive it nearly enough to justify me keeping it. My Speedo gets more free time than it.

Coquette Classic. It look good before ordering it, but when it got to my garage, it was ugly.

I felt the very same way, that, and the engine sound is embarrassing.

I told myself, maybe I'm being too harsh on the car, maybe it needs modding up, a better paint job, better rims etc. Took it down to LS customs, spent some money on it.... still looked like sh*t!!

HollywoodVice

Nope. Play around with everything in SP first. Then there's no regrets.

• Like 1

I kinda regret buying the Roosevelt. I don't really like driving it, and it sounds like crap. But it's un-buyable now so I keep it just because. I wish I didn't have it, but I don't wanna sell it...

Took a Futo and fully upgraded it. It isn't a funny as fanboys say. What a money waste.

• Like 2

Wastelander (Suzuki)

The car I regretted buying, scratch that, the car I got then yelled "The f*cking hell was I thinking why did I buy this" was the BF Surfer. Have no clue why I got it but I damn sure sold it in a heartbeat. I still hate anything that looks like a VW Bus/hippy van, GTA SA is to blame for that due to the fact the VW bus on there always went out of its way to run my ass over every damn time.

Edited by SuzukiBlaze

The Lonesome Drifter

A buffalo. Saw a guy using one on a mission with custom skirts. Thought they looked cool but once I bought one and put them on (alongside all performance :() I saw they stick out and basically look horrible from the drivers camera view. :(

If we could have the FIB Buffalo bodykits I'd be so happy :)

Took a Futo and fully upgraded it. It isn't a funny as fanboys say. What a money waste.

I tried the Futo twice. Sold them about a day after I acquired them because I just couldn't get into driving it.

Purchase wise: the Dubsta 6x6. The more I look at it and drive it, the less and less I like it. Might sell it and put something I'll drive more in its place.

The zentorno.

It screams "im a kid" and its ugly as f*ck.

Will probably keep it for racing or sell it sometime.

• Like 2

The zentorno.

It screams "im a kid" and its ugly as f*ck.

Will probably keep it for racing or sell it sometime.

LOL I'm a grown ass man and enjoy driving the hell out of that thing. In fact, I hardly ever take my entitties out anymore.

HipHopMagician

I bought the Zentorno, thought it was cool, sold it next day. I don't like it too much. I would have it, maybe, if we had another garage.

I bought the Z Type 3 different types, and I want it right now, but I can wait.

The Vacca's a vehicle I regret buying, twice.

AbusementPark

panto

You better hope shootingallovertheplace, FAT CURRY and the rest of the Panto fanboys don't see your comment! :lol:

• Like 2

The Lonesome Drifter

I tried the Futo twice. Sold them about a day after I acquired them because I just couldn't get into driving it.

Purchase wise: the Dubsta 6x6. The more I look at it and drive it, the less and less I like it. Might sell it and put something I'll drive more in its place.

I own a futo (not some fully modded ricer with a gay colour scheme though...) and I'll admit that the car isn't nessecarily practical in definition, but it's handling makes it admittedly fun and an interresting challenge to drive in the rain :)

Try a stock one (if u have a space in your garage to temporarily store one in) on the dockyard drift track in the rain one day and trust me, you'll enjoy it (no homo way) :)

I brought a chrome adder yesterday and I regret it because I already had 19 chrome adders :(

I keep ugrading the futo and getting rid of it too...i love the car though, just can't seem to find a permanent spot in my garage for it (need more space!)

Fun to drive though, and has some cool mods

CarnageRacing00

Turismo. It was a good car, yes, but any race that involved curb hopping would be a problem because the nose of the Turismo was so low it would hit the curb and stop me dead. Sold it for an Entity and never looked back.

This... My Entity is still more fun and feel faster. My top speed is still with the Entity.

0_0.jpg

I kinda regret buying the Roosevelt. I don't really like driving it, and it sounds like crap. But it's un-buyable now so I keep it just because. I wish I didn't have it, but I don't wanna sell it...

^THIS^

All I see in this thread is people taking dumps on other peoples likes.

That's what this whole forum is, bro.

• Like 1

I don't understand why people buy the Zentorno just for the look. I think it's the best car for racing but it's too "pompous" to drive across the streets..As I said before the Adder failed both terms..ugly as hell ( my opinion ) and doesn't stick to the road like a super should do..

BTW two cars that surprised me in handling are the Elegy ( second only to the zentorno, for me obviously, and it's free!) and the Feltzer. I really love this last one. Sticks to the road damn good, is like driving a go - kart!

Edited by menny

I don't understand why people buy the Zentorno just for the look. I think it's the best car for racing but it's too "pompous" to drive across the streets..As I said before the Adder failed both terms..ugly as hell ( my opinion ) and doesn't stick to the road like a super should do..

BTW two cars that surprised me in handling are the Elegy ( second only to the zentorno, for me obviously, and it's free!) and the Feltzer. I really love this last one. Sticks to the road damn good, is like driving a go - kart!

The Adder sticks like glue. You have to brake and accelerate at the same time on turns with the Adder. It never slid on me and it was solid. Just sounds weak and looks like the scarabs from Starcraft. Hideous car. I have won many races with my Entity with an all Adder race. Entity is still the best super.

The stock Futo is perfect to drive and drift with. If you've ever played Initial D then you'll have fun with a stock Futo. Don't modify it. Just repaint and stick with tuner wheels. Don't even lower it. It's the most fun NPC car and I usually ditch my PV when I see one.

Edited by DangerZone77