GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

car that you regret buying

Noswald

i recently bough a carbonizzare since i figured i might as well get a top performance sport car for races. But then the problems came, the only time it does spin out of control is when i'm driving straight forward and the hood can take only a few hits before flying off.

in-game money not well spent

have you ever bough a vehicle that you regretted after testing it out?

the carbo takes some getting used to. After a while you won't spin out anymore

Nothing to regret about a carbo, its fast enough (average) but its 95% bullet proof and simply the best car in the game for missions.

I've bought a rapid gt TWICE, now thats a mistake.

• Like 1

Perhaps the Vacca or Dubsta 6x6. The Vacca I only bought for looks, and I hardly ever take it out, and the Dubsta 6x6 I literally never use... it's a beast off-road, but I still never use it. Even my Merryweather Mesa sees more use.

Might just sell the Vacca and Dubsta 6x6 when I need more garage space.

• Like 1

Adder.

Looked ugly as hell, performed horribly and was not really appealing.

Sold it a week later.

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER

manicmechanic71

I love the carbonizzare and it's handling but I find the bullet too much like hard work as a freeroam warrior which is what I bought it for. My biggest regret after the tank, is the rhapsody, just too twitchy after modifying

— Voltic. Piece of crap on wheels, literally.

— Adder. Too wide and too heavy, you will stuck in traffic.

Long story short, right now if I will be forced to downgrade to a two-car garage, I'll stick with Akuma and Entity.

• Like 1

BoJack Cognac

"car that you regret buying"

Nothing is a regrettable purchase when you're consistently rich.

• Like 1

oleg_aka_djmeg

the car that you regret buying is the car that you ask the forum whether to buy it or not.

e525a85bc4698095b16c2999717f1329.png

• Like 2

I loved the look of my bullet, but it was not a good vehicle. It handled poorly, had mediocre acceleration, and was too wide for the road. Luckily it was not expensive.

On the other hand, the Stinger GT Was a complete waste of money. It looked ok, but it sounded horrible, was no better than its topless counterpart, performed horribly on a track, and cost a ton of money. Horrible car. I would take a monroe or coquette classic over it any day.

Edited by Rob_10321

i recently bough a carbonizzare since i figured i might as well get a top performance sport car for races. But then the problems came, the only time it does spin out of control is when i'm driving straight forward and the hood can take only a few hits before flying off.

The carbonizzare is a great car. You spin out because you can`t drive. Buy a Comet or Rapid GT and get used to driving them first. The Carbonizzare will drive wonderfully then. And Get the highest armor upgrade, and maybe not wreck so much and the hood wont fall off all the time. The Carbonizzare is in the top 5 sports cars on this game.

Personal taste is really important. I really like my rhapsody and the stinger gt looks great, making up for the mediocre handling. I also plan on buying a bullet soon, I hope I won't regret it. :D I have a turismo for racing, I just think the bullet is cool, always catches my eye when I see one on the street.

Tank, for sure.

But, car-wise: Coquette Classic. I really liked it at first but it's gotta look good in the garage.

My checklist: fun to drive, at least GOOD speed, looks

Edited by Cant-B-Faded

Personal taste is really important. I really like my rhapsody and the stinger gt looks great, making up for the mediocre handling. I also plan on buying a bullet soon, I hope I won't regret it. :D I have a turismo for racing, I just think the bullet is cool, always catches my eye when I see one on the street.

I agree. The Bullet looks fantastic. I liked looking at mine in the garage, just hated driving it. It`s a shame really. I hope you like yours tho. I`d like to see more cruising the street really.

I don't know why so many people hate the adder.

I'm actually starting to like it now. I love the round curvy look.

The Carbonizarre car is awesome too. It's the only sports car with a beige interior with a hardtop convertible.

But anyway, I don't regret no purchases in the cars I bought. The only one I kept buying and selling was the Bullet. I love the look, but it doesn't handle well and is too slow. I also regret buying the Monroe at times too. I love it and hate it for the fact the chrome strip is non customizable. (I hate chrome on my vehicles).

• Like 2

some hipstar update classics, even for daily driving, I almost got all of them and only have the Pigalle and Rhapsody left

may aswell sell them for existing low rider or classic car.

and the Vacca also, I know there are difference between 795,000(XF) and 240,000(vacca)

but I feel my Carbonizzare may be better then this "super"

DoingTheImpossible

— Voltic. Piece of crap on wheels, literally.

— Adder. Too wide and too heavy, you will stuck in traffic.

Long story short, right now if I will be forced to downgrade to a two-car garage, I'll stick with Akuma and Entity.

Voltic is not a bad car.

Rapid GT, handles like a damn bus

Bull. it's handling is not very good but I know there's other players who can handle it better, I can't. ):

Sussus Amongus

Rapid GT, handles like a damn bus

Bull.
it's handling is not very good but I know there's other players who can handle it better, I can't. ): For me it's one of the best handling sports cars in the game. I think we need a driving school like in San Andreas now.
  • Like 1

Yea - every car in the hispter update since the modifications are horrendously expensive - biggest disappointment was the Lampadati Pigalle - handling is shocking.

How can a Panto warrant the same upgrade costs as a super?

What?!

The Carboz and Pigalle are some of the tamest cars in the game.

And the Pigalle can't turn? Top lel.

Coquette Classic. It looked good before ordering it, but when it got to my garage, it was ugly.

Edited by RoadkillGumbo
  • Like 1

AceThaCreator

Around december when the free money was in effect i bought the Adder. Definitely the absolutely most overrated car in this game i don't care what anyone else says. And the turismo because it can't even go over curbs and is too lightweight.

Edited by BlackAce23

OT: The Warraner. It looks so damn good, but I just don't drive it nearly enough to justify me keeping it. My Speedo gets more free time than it.

Coquette Classic. It look good before ordering it, but when it got to my garage, it was ugly.

I felt the very same way, that, and the engine sound is embarrassing.

garyfromscotland

LOVE the stinger GT.

Yea - every car in the hispter update since the modifications are horrendously expensive - biggest disappointment was the Lampadati Pigalle - handling is shocking.

How can a Panto warrant the same upgrade costs as a super?

What?!

The Carboz and Pigalle are some of the tamest cars in the game.

And the Pigalle can't turn? Top lel.

The Pigalle can turn on a pin head stationary - just feel the overall driving experience is horrendous, not to mention how crap it sounds.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Though i bought and sold many cars...i dont realy regret any of them because i always knew what i got before i bought it :)

And even on the rare ocasions i got something and a few minutes later relized it wasnt something to keep i was atleast an experience wiser

Now my garage contains only cars that are keepers :)

• Like 1
1GPM69f.jpg

Entity. Ever since I bought it it never exited the garage. Probably only during missions. As much as I love the Entity, I never use it.