GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

car that you regret buying

Noswald

i recently bough a carbonizzare since i figured i might as well get a top performance sport car for races. But then the problems came, the only time it does spin out of control is when i'm driving straight forward and the hood can take only a few hits before flying off.

in-game money not well spent

have you ever bough a vehicle that you regretted after testing it out?

garyfromscotland

Yea - every car in the hispter update since the modifications are horrendously expensive - biggest disappointment was the Lampadati Pigalle - handling is shocking.

How can a Panto warrant the same upgrade costs as a super?

Edited by garyfromscotland
  • Like 3

Absolutely the Adder. Bought one, tried some races then sold it. The worst super car after the Vacca. I should have bought an entity.

• Like 4

garyfromscotland

Absolutely the Adder. Bought one, tried some races then sold it. The worst super car after the Vacca. I should have bought an entity.

Care to expand?

Care to expand?

To expand what?

• Like 1

The car I regretted buying was a Bullet. It was too heavy, slow, and hard to control. Now, I did buy it during the Billionaire Days, so it didn't really put a dent in my wallet, but a purchase is a purchase.

I don't have a picture of it. It was gray with red pearlescent.

garyfromscotland

Care to expand?

To expand what?

Why you should have bought a entity? Was the Adder too expensive? Did you not like the handling? Do you prefer the faster acceleration of the entity? - in your opinion obviously :santa:

Back in the day I bought two Banshees as one was topless....and then the other one was too so I gave up. Regretted that.
Also bought an Infernus but had no wing/spoiler - disappointed so I sold it. But a real disappointment? Probably the Coquette Classic. It's nice but it doesn't sound as good as it should and I didn't know which style to pick. I'm the type to read reviews on the forum of the new cars and I bought my first super (Infernus - which I kept unlike the previous one) 3-4 weeks ago so I'm not the type to regret buying or putting money on a car. Rarely.

I don't have a picture of it. It was gray with red pearlescent.

Thank God.

Edited by livejoker
  • Like 2

Care to expand?

To expand what?

Why you should have bought a entity? Was the Adder too expensive? Did you not like the handling? Do you prefer the faster acceleration of the entity? - in your opinion obviously :santa:

Well, I discovered that the adder is good only for the look ( personally I don't like the Veyron). I thought was one hell of a ride, but didn't liked it. The Entity is a better car in every aspect ( for me obviously :p ).

• Like 2

Rapid GT - handled terribly, not quick enough, didn't have many interesting mods, not surprised they brought out the Massacro, which looks similar but handles better.

Warrener - huge disappointment, I like older cars so was well into the design & the idea of having a rally - style car. But even with upgrades, it felt sluggish and dull to drive.

Entity XF - my "fast acceleration & good cornering" supercar. No need to have this AND a Zentorno, so I cashed it in. It had it's time, it's still good, but it's been superceded.

Edited by BatFerYou

The_darkest_side

The Coquette Classic. It sounds terrible. Not a fan of the Comet either.

Care to expand?

To expand what?

Well, I discovered that the adder is good only for the look ( personally I don't like the Veyron). I thought was one hell of a ride, but didn't liked it. The Entity is a better car in every aspect ( for me obviously :p ).

No, I'd say you're about right. I own both and the Entity is definitely the better racer. The Adder is purely flash and cash.

garyfromscotland

Off topic slightly; completely forgot about the Corquette classic - wonder what other cars I actually have in my garages :lol: - completely forgot about them :panic:

The Adder has a long range speed - use it in races that go down longer roads/freeways, you'll pull ahead and stay ahead.

Until someone inevitably rams you.

Care to expand?

To expand what?

No, I'd say you're about right. I own both and the Entity is definitely the better racer. The Adder is purely flash and cash.

Exactly! I always use Zentorno for races BTW and never to hit the streets.

I've stolen and upgraded the praire a sh*tload of times....i don't really regret it, i just wonder why i keep upgrading that piece of sh*t car lol.

• Like 3

I've stolen and upgraded the praire a sh*tload of times....i don't really regret it, i just wonder why i keep upgrading that piece of sh*t car lol.

That's okay, you could own weirder. I own a Bison. Don't see many of those on the roads as a PV. :p

how can you not like the carbonizzare. and this other guy doesnt like the comet? two of the best designed cars with not braindead handling?
the secret babies of the developers...

• Like 2

how can you not like the carbonizzare. and this other guy doesnt like the comet? two of the best designed cars with not braindead handling?

the secret babies of the developers...

Because every human is different. Suggest you tattoo this on your hand or something, so you don't become distressed every time a person makes an alternate choice near you. Edited by BatFerYou
  • Like 4

i recently bough a carbonizzare since i figured i might as well get a top performance sport car for races. But then the problems came, the only time it does spin out of control is when i'm driving straight forward and the hood can take only a few hits before flying off.

in-game money not well spent

have you ever bough a vehicle that you regretted after testing it out?

Forgot to say before: the Carb' has LOADS of torque, try the following on cars that rev out of control:

1. Stick a spoiler on it, even a little one can keep it more grounded. Downforce physics seem to have been tweeked in an update.

2. Learn to brake sensibly. Practice in freemode on 90° angle streets. Follow a racing line.

3. Learn the weight of the car, I noticed recently that WHERE (on the car - front, back, corners, side) I get rammed in races makes a difference to outcomes.

4. Obvious one: don't "floor it" constantly. Half-pressing the accelerator button does wonders.

Practice, play the percentages.

Edited by BatFerYou

The car I regretted buying was a Bullet. It was too heavy, slow, and hard to control.

Wha...?!?!?!

The most fun car in the game!

Twice have I bought a schwartzer and realized that I hate driving it, and I got tired of the look. Sold the last one not long ago and vowed to not make the mistake again. :)

I know a guy that did the same with a rapid gt. bought and modded twice and he hated it. it was mostly for the challenge.

I'd have to say the Feltzer. I tried it modded and stock but nothing felt right to me. I know the car is supposed to be good for drifting, but I found it stuck to the road too much.

I had it looking nice also, with a pearlescent/matte black and low key trim. Handling come first though.

(Edit: I don't really regret buying it as it wasn't that expensive, worth the expense to find out if I liked it I guess).

Edited by TwistedDuke

Does the Tank count? Regret buying mine during the Independence Update cause I thought I'd try it out during a mission...Whenever I come close it, it teleports to Fort Zancudo. I don't even know why.

Also regret buying the Rapid GT Convertible and the Surano. The Rapid GT's handling was beyond mediocre while Surano didn't fit my style in nearly every way possible. I guess the only thing I liked about it was it's looks.

I don't really understand why people don't like the Coquette Classic as much. I really love how it looks and feels, and easily makes it into my top 5 cars in GTA 5.