Your favorite class in school

Crazyeighties

Crazyeighties

What is/was your favorite class in school. The first Middle/HS I went to had the coolest classes one of my favorites was a superhero/comic book history class then another one was a mob mentality it was cool the teacher was from Africa and taught us some Somalian I could not remember a word of it if I tired but it was a cool class because we got to watch movies like "black hawk down" and "lord of the flies" then discuss the movies

• Like 1

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Junior High: EITE

I forget what it stand for, but it was an engineering type of class where we built and tested cool stuff. Wood racecars(which we raced), bridges, Lego robots, etc. just to name a few projects.

High school: Automotive Service(12th grade)

I got to work on cars for the two hours with my friends, which was a lot of fun and got me into cars. The teacher and assistant were cool, and if you didn't have anything to work on you got to sit in the classroom and goof off. This was at a nearby facility where kids from a bunch of other schools in the area would come for similar classes. We got a 15 minute lunch break which I used to flirt with slutty small town girls(no success). After class, we had a 1.5 hour break before we had to be back at school. I usually went home and played video games.

Edited by Yolo Swaggins

make total destroy

Lunch.

yqwcbDf.png

na89340qv0n34b09q340

I had an AP psychology class in 10th grade that I really liked. The teacher wasn't really certified to be teaching it, but I still learned some interesting stuff in there once in a while. On days she didn't want to teach she'd play documentaries about psychological disorders and whatever we were learning at the time. Philip Zimbardo's voice has been stuck in my head ever since though. :(

Also took a web design class in 9th and 10th grade too. We weren't very productive in the class, but the teacher liked to talk about technology, government conspiracies, and physics, and it was fun listening to him. :)

IveGotNoValues

I guess my digital photo class last year. It was so easy and my best friend (that I'm sadly not in touch with anymore) was in it with me. All we had to do was photoshop stuff and it was actually fun, then me and my friend would just mess around and look up GTA leak videos on youtube cause we were both so hyped about GTA V coming out. It was this month a year ago when all the leaks started flooding out. I didn't really wanna see them, but my friend forced me to. Damn I can't believe its already been a year...I'm already nostalgic for junior year. I didn't realize it at the time, but looking back last year was actually a pretty good year for me.

My favorite class this year is definitely art. I sit right next to my friend and we just crack jokes and listen to music the whole time. Plus I love drawing.

Edited by IveGotNoValues

French and social studies. All thoroughly enjoyed. The French because the teacher knew what she was doing and even helped organize a trip to France in 2009, social studies for the same reasons but I missed out on a trip to Samoa because of money issues and the tsunami.

The only subject I really got to like was art history. Though at first I was kind of unwilling to care about it, it fascinated me and ended up being one of the only subjets I applied myself in.

I also like history overall but I prefer to study it on my own than how it was taught in hs. Initially I had thought to study a history degree at university but for various reasons I ended up declining to that idea.

Well, there was another subject I sometimes liked and other times hated: philosophy.

I liked German, English and geographics the most. Sometimes history, depended on the subject.

They teach British English at our schools, but as soon as I finished school, I adopted American English and forgot most British English terms.

I had three favorite ones:

-English, because I always finished my exercises before anyone else, giving me time to basically sleep.

-Moral education (don't know if that's the right name for it), because it was literally about watching half of a movie before moving to a completely different one next week (which didn't really matter because most of the time I was browsing 9gag with my friend or sleeping).

-Civic education (also don't know if that's how you say it) , because most of the time it was about people in my class arguing with each other while the teacher hopelessly tried to calm them down, which was cool, because in the meantime I could do more important things, like sleeping (assuming I was able to ignore the loud voices).

For pure content, I sometimes liked History, especially when we studied wars and the formation of countries, and Portuguese Literature.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

French and social studies. All thoroughly enjoyed. The French because the teacher knew what she was doing and even helped organize a trip to France in 2009, social studies for the same reasons but I missed out on a trip to Samoa because of money issues and the tsunami.

I

The idea of going on school related trips to far away places has always intrigued me but the amount of money that we'd have to pay would always turn me off. Like this year the band is supposed to go to New York but that's 1000 bucks!

Geography and history were my favourites. I found the content in both really interesting, and had good teachers as well, plus I was good at them both. My geography teacher was so hot, she'd wear these tight fitting jumpers and quite short skirts with stockings. Absolute minx. She was like 24 or something so she was quite young, which made me believe at the time that I might stand a chance. But obviously I was wrong and stood no chance in hell.

I remember one time in history, the subject was the cold war, and it was the introduction to the topic lesson. So as a class we had to list as many things as we could that we thought were associated with it. I blew everyone away with terms and names like "Cuban missile crisis" and "Kruschev", and everyone was like "how the hell do you know all this???" and it was pretty much all because of the fact I'd played MGS3. I didn't tell them that of course.

universetwisters

7th Period Government/Economics with my buddies my senior year.

sTgL5iS.png

Well, we had and have free school food here so....

But it was English, drawing and physics/chemistry.

Back when I was in school, ICT or IT was called "automatic data processing". It was so boring in school, compared to playing with C64 and Amiga500.

Edited by Slave Boy

spacer.png

I prefered art, music and I.t. I HATED drama!! There was NOTHING worse than having to stand up in front of everyone AND the full school. That sh*t was traumatising.

Crazyeighties

Geography and history were my favourites. I found the content in both really interesting, and had good teachers as well, plus I was good at them both. My geography teacher was so hot, she'd wear these tight fitting jumpers and quite short skirts with stockings. Absolute minx. She was like 24 or something so she was quite young, which made me believe at the time that I might stand a chance. But obviously I was wrong and stood no chance in hell.

I remember one time in history, the subject was the cold war, and it was the introduction to the topic lesson. So as a class we had to list as many things as we could that we thought were associated with it. I blew everyone away with terms and names like "Cuban missile crisis" and "Kruschev", and everyone was like "how the hell do you know all this???" and it was pretty much all because of the fact I'd played MGS3. I didn't tell them that of course.

History was always fascinating but it took a really good teacher to make it that way, I guess it's that way with any class though

I would say history was my favourite. We had the same awesome history teacher throughout high school (even though we were all sh*t scared of him in the beginning. He could still kick your ass if he wanted to though), plus we went on a week long history trip in our final year which was loads of fun.

I also enjoyed Art because it was the only class where we could more or less do whatever the hell we wanted and the teacher didn't even care. Eat, drink, sleep, chat, wank... basically anything except actual work. All that mattered was that we had to hand in our art projects on a certain date, so most of the time most of us did absolutely nothing during class. There was zero discipline lol. We studied art history as well, but I never paid any attention. Today I won't be able tell you anything about the history of art.

At least she tried to make things interesting once in a while. We went on day long trips to places such as museums, tv studios, the stadium just across the street from the school (which btw, was also one of the 2010 Fifa World Cup stadiums), et cetera, et cetera... Cool stuff!

Edited by W2B

utf-8Bb2xkc2Nob29sc2lnczE2YS5qcGc_zpsf59

Maths. I'm being serious. :p It's something you don't have to study for if you "get it." You just have to remember some very little theory for calclus but it's all logical sh*t. Being as lazy as I was (am?), the system worked and I enjoyed it.

Edited by T0X1C

Probably English and History. Not sure why, but in my school I seem to be the only person who likes either of these classes.

I can't choose really, but I'd have to say "Music in perspective"

L71cGcK.png