GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Vehicle storage ideas

Offroader228

Do you think Rockstar should add things such as a building that serves the same purpose as a garage but you can put as many cars as you can fit into it, like you have to park them yourselves? You could also have a personal garage that holds trailers, or just a few large vehicles. Players should also be allowed to have a lot that stores trailers that works with the principal of the story mode helipad, you pull up and select the trailer to spawn, that would keep the trailers out of the way when nobody is hauling it.

On another note, we should also have a heavy duty diesel truck like a dodge ram that we can use to pull a trailer with a PV on it to say a car show, or to haul an offroad vehicle. Pegasus might be able to deliver such a thing (with an option for door locks that use the same setting as the pv lock.)

• Like 2

They won't release a bottomless garage, at least not on 360/PS3, and if it is on the new releases, it'll be a PC mod. Now, they may or may not release new garages if they feel that it'll get them more cash card sales.

^ As if Online PC mods would somehow stick

Hey, I never said Rockstar would support them. Most logical path is that Rockstar pretends to like modders, then f***s 'em in the ass when they actually create mods that could affect cash card sales. Then, modders release mods so game breaking that Online is forever destroyed, and Rockstar gives up on trying to stop hackers.

Yep.

If modding online on a console gets a person banned, I'd expect the same on the PC.

I never thought I'd say it, ever, but I would welcome a 3rd property. I believe that would be the only feasible option from R* and the one that makes the most sense.

To think we have so many options and so many spaces and we still cannot make decisions, gotta have it all - smh.

I would be happy to keep the 20 garage slots the way we have now but also have a non enterable garage capable of storing more. You could select the cars from it by walking into a Corona outside your property or via the phone. I dont need to have them on display in my garage.

Yep.

If modding online on a console gets a person banned, I'd expect the same on the PC.

Well there could be lobbies that support certain mods.

Biggie Kaniff

No, it's been almost a year, if they were going to, they would have already

/thread

Console limitations.

No, it's been almost a year, if they were going to, they would have already

/thread

Console limitations.

Don't think so, only one car is used at a time, console is just storing a list.

I think it's how it is to make us a) pick our cars seriously and b) means we trade in - out cars more often = kash kerds

Edited by SpidersWeb

nahh don't think there is any need for storage cars i mean you can buy the warehouse places if you don't want cars at your apartment/house ...maybe if they change the interior of the warehouse garage places it would be kool but storage place idk. i think instead of car storage we should get weapon storage in PV trunks. i remember back when GTASA, R* hinted they were making the trunk of cars available for storage but never happened.... i remember there was a game out there were you could actually use the trunk of PV i think it was true crime not sure its been awhile

....really any ideas for GTA is good right now!!! i hope they add more stuff to the game