GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Lamar... Should he have other abilities other than Mugger?

Snake Plissken

I really would like the option to call Lamar and choose "Attack dog". But instead of a dog i would like to see Lamar dressed up like a dog. It would be awesome to see him chase people in a dog outfit. Then i would understand why they call eachother "dawg".

Did none of you play single player? Lamar is useless. It's a miracle that he can even get the mugger thing right. You want him to organize a drive by or a gang hit. Get real.

^This...even hearing the moron's voice is more annoying than everyone asking you to hang out in IV...Lamar is easily the most ignorant character in a GTA game
  • Like 1

Is this The Guy?

Did none of you play single player? Lamar is useless. It's a miracle that he can even get the mugger thing right. You want him to organize a drive by or a gang hit. Get real.

^This...even hearing the moron's voice is more annoying than everyone asking you to hang out in IV...Lamar is easily the most ignorant character in a GTA game

So much this. Lamar irritated me in single player because he kept screwing everything up than talking sh*t all the time. I'm surprised he doesn't send the mugger to the wrong guy.

Could be pretty cool if you could ask Lamar to deliver a packege of quality weed somwhere near you (like Johnny's BST), containing 5 doses or so, so you can smoke weed anywhere using the bong. (a joint would be more relevant but we don't have them)

Actually, in story mode when Franklin still lives wih his aunt he can smoke joints in the living room. Maybe they could use that.

----------------------

Kidnapper. Works like the mugger, except if he/she gets close enough, the screen goes black and the player wakes up miles away, with like $5k taken from them, even if they have no money on hand.

• Like 1

"Lamar Talks Player to Death"

You call Lamar and get him to call another player. If the player picks up, they die. Would probably require Lamar hiding his caller ID.

"Lamar Stupefies Player"

Similar to above, but forces the player to listen to him talk about how "gangsta" he is, how he single-handedly brought down the old corrupt police force and the Ballas(?) and is totally into women, essentially preventing them from fighting back/driving.

"Lamar 'Snitches' on Player"

Player gains 3-star wanted level.

I figure the first two might be a bit OP, but they would fit in perfectly with Lamar's character. I mean, I would have loved a "Slap Lamar" option whenever I had a mission/cut-scene with him.

The third is more general "pop-culture"/in-the-news stuff, which if you don't know what I mean I'm not going to explain since you'd probably try that and I don't want to perpetuate that.

I wonder why Lamar has a mugging ability only.

Delivering fried chicken would've been too obvious.

It's probably just because he's a criminal/low-level street hood. Stop trying to find racism in everything.

c63BTfu.jpg

Sure, I could use some more things to throw at people while the mugger is on cool down.

"Lamar Talks Player to Death"

You call Lamar and get him to call another player. If the player picks up, they die. Would probably require Lamar hiding his caller ID.

This amused me. I'd make it a bit different, Lamar continually calls the player for X minutes making their phone inoperable and possibly disconnecting game chat. Could be used to isolate someone.

There are NO dogs in online. They'd be easily detectable and killed AKA: They'd be useless

Why? The mugger is not detectable unless you happen see or hear them.

SPEEDSTER0595

TAG: send a homie to tag their PV with spray paint, $500

DRIVE BY: a sneakier but simpler hit, like MW mercenaries, $2000

REPO: steal their PV and joy ride to the impound lot, $5000

GANG ATTACK: like MW mercenaries, but gang members, and very deadly in gang areas as other NPC bangers would join in, $7500

CAR BOMB: install a remote bomb on their PV, $10000 + cost of insurance

Most would obviously fail if their car wasn't stationary or they were watching it. In motion: no charge. They kill tagger/bomber/repo, money lost.

TAG: Unless the paint stays for a in-game day, would be cool.

REPO: That'll be the ultimate trolling tool.

Gang Attack: Doubtful, except if they come in your car.

Car Bomb: Wish we could have Packie for this.

GANG ATTACK: like MW mercenaries, but gang members, and very deadly in gang areas as other NPC bangers would join in, $7500

Most would obviously fail if their car wasn't stationary or they were watching it. In motion: no charge. They kill tagger/bomber/repo, money lost.

Car Wash will only take off graffiti, no LSC or mechanic

gives it a function

I wonder why Lamar has a mugging ability only.

Delivering fried chicken would've been too obvious.

It's probably just because he's a criminal/low-level street hood. Stop trying to find racism in everything.

Speaking of which, the question had no race element to it whatsoever.

I like the attack dog idea but it makes more sense for a player to have it with them already. At least in their car.

CarnageRacing00

Yeah I'd like to see a few added perks for Lamar.

"Drive-By", in which a casual looking Baller or Granger will spawn near the targeted player and approach them, and when it does, they just unload out the windows at them

"Beat-Down", in which a crew of thugs will hone in on another player and beat them down with melee weapons for a certain amount of time

"Posse", in which you can hire some thugs to back you up on foot (unlike Merryweather back up which only covers from the air and can be easily eliminated)

"Acquire Car", in which Lamar will have one of his boys get you a high-end car of your choice with light armor and bullet proof tires to use temporarily (it's stolen, so if the police see you they'll chase you, and if it's destroyed, well, it's destroyed)

• Like 2

gives it a function

I disagree here, the car wash leaves people vulnerable to a**holes with sticky bombs, or a**holes in tanks, or those guys that want to watch the world burn by blocking you in with their PVs.

CaptainMental

I really would like the option to call Lamar and choose "Attack dog". But instead of a dog i would like to see Lamar dressed up like a dog. It would be awesome to see him chase people in a dog outfit. Then i would understand why they call eachother "dawg".

Something like this?

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL1rEN_lS64[/YOUTUBE]

Something like this?

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL1rEN_lS64[/YOUTUBE]

Russians are all bunch of c*nts. Edited by GtaFiveLs

Player gains 3-star wanted level.

I've thought about this for a while and I absolutely agree. We should be able to pay multiples of $2000 to give other players a Wanted rating.

gives it a function

What is this? Someone has an idea for a concept that would give the car wash an ACTUAL PURPOSE? Now I've seen everything. Where's my jetpack R*?

So much this. Lamar irritated me in single player because he kept screwing everything up than talking sh*t all the time. I'm surprised he doesn't send the mugger to the wrong guy.

Now this is what I want Lamar's mugger ability to be like. Call him up, give him money, select target. Some random player gets mugged and Lamar calls you like, "Sh*t Homie!! Looks like we got the wrong guy. My bad. Hit me up later so we can hang!"

Edited by Khelandros
  • Like 1

It would be cool if Lamar could send you a backup(like Dwayne from GTA 4)and if he could send a drive-by hit crew after someone(like the Merryweather mercs,but they would be Families gangsters armed with pistols and micro SMGs chasing a player in an average car and would be cheaper than the mercs)

Wish Lamar had more abilities when calling him up instead of always selecting "Mugger".

Should we have another ability or maybe even two more from him when calling him up? I suggest having the option to call a "Drive-By" on another player. It would be similar to that of the Mercenaries when you call up Merryweather but instead 4 goons (gang members) in a vehicle will roll on the player who you chose to be attacked. Lamar only has 1 option to choose (Mugger). Rockstar gave Lester an extra ability on a recent patch (Cops Turn Blind Eye) so why not other contacts that provide abilities? Feel free to disagree but calling Lamar up and selecting "Drive-By" would be banging!

I was also thinking of another one that could Rockstar could do. They could sarcastically spoof a COD killstreak and have the option to send an "Attack Dog" after another player.

- Call Lamar up

- Select "Attack Dog"

- Choose player

- GOOD BOY! ;)

What would you guys recommend in your ideas? Shout them ideas down below!

well i think that would be a good option