GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Lamar... Should he have other abilities other than Mugger?

Snake Plissken

Snake Plissken

Wish Lamar had more abilities when calling him up instead of always selecting "Mugger".

Should we have another ability or maybe even two more from him when calling him up? I suggest having the option to call a "Drive-By" on another player. It would be similar to that of the Mercenaries when you call up Merryweather but instead 4 goons (gang members) in a vehicle will roll on the player who you chose to be attacked. Lamar only has 1 option to choose (Mugger). Rockstar gave Lester an extra ability on a recent patch (Cops Turn Blind Eye) so why not other contacts that provide abilities? Feel free to disagree but calling Lamar up and selecting "Drive-By" would be banging!

I was also thinking of another one that could Rockstar could do. They could sarcastically spoof a COD killstreak and have the option to send an "Attack Dog" after another player.

- Call Lamar up

- Select "Attack Dog"

- Choose player

- GOOD BOY! ;)

What would you guys recommend in your ideas? Shout them ideas down below!

Edited by Snake Plissken

smokingndriving

There's been discussion previously that he should be able to call a gang attack on a player. I'd also love to have multiple muggers on one player.

Edited by smokingndriving

SpinningSheep01

Be cool if we could ring up and get some gang members to roll with and to protect us.

• Like 3

There's been discussion previously that he should be able to call a gang attack on a player.

MW mercenaries already do that.

TAG: send a homie to tag their PV with spray paint, $500

DRIVE BY: a sneakier but simpler hit, like MW mercenaries, $2000

REPO: steal their PV and joy ride to the impound lot, $5000

GANG ATTACK: like MW mercenaries, but gang members, and very deadly in gang areas as other NPC bangers would join in, $7500

CAR BOMB: install a remote bomb on their PV, $10000 + cost of insurance

Most would obviously fail if their car wasn't stationary or they were watching it. In motion: no charge. They kill tagger/bomber/repo, money lost.

Yes, like the gang drive-by idea. As long as the other player doesn't know it's coming, like with the mugger. You get about half an hour to prepare for the mercs.

GANG ATTACK: like MW mercenaries, but gang members, and very deadly in gang areas as other NPC bangers would join in, $7500

Most would obviously fail if their car wasn't stationary or they were watching it. In motion: no charge. They kill tagger/bomber/repo, money lost.

TAG: Unless the paint stays for a in-game day, would be cool.

REPO: That'll be the ultimate trolling tool.

Gang Attack: Doubtful, except if they come in your car.

Car Bomb: Wish we could have Packie for this.

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

Did none of you play single player? Lamar is useless. It's a miracle that he can even get the mugger thing right. You want him to organize a drive by or a gang hit. Get real.

Channing Taintum

The only additional job I have for Lamar is for him to take that tiny little gun he gave me and put it somewhere where I will NEVER see it again.

• Like 3

That car bomb seems like a bit much. Unless the owner of the vehicle can somehow detect it before being blown to bits. Like a faint beep (hell, I dunno) or something else.

A subtle but sure sign that the car is rigged.

Clearly not talking about the price, because that's alright, but it has to be avoidable even when you're not watching your PV ALL the time.

Nice ideas, though.

Could be pretty cool if you could ask Lamar to deliver a packege of quality weed somwhere near you (like Johnny's BST), containing 5 doses or so, so you can smoke weed anywhere using the bong. (a joint would be more relevant but we don't have them)

fGvIGuc.png

Backup just like Dwayne gave in GTAIV.

Mission assistant

Be cool if we could ring up and get some gang members to roll with and to protect us.

These.

Also, the ability to call Lamar and tell him to pick up that trailer himself. (I omitted some expletives.)

Great ideas.

• Like 2

lazyassedlover

He should have a million options, hang out, grove gang work... But it's just a game, if we got more great, if we demand more let's request it as a community

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize

There were some leaked audio files about being able to hang out with gangs and call them for back up. Perhaps Lamar will have other uses either in future DLC or Next Gen

It's strange that he has contact missions but you can't contact him for them...

I also don't like that he's the only one who you actually have to have money in your wallet rather than your account to call a mugger. It makes for an unnecessary, and annoying extra step.

As soon as I read the title I thought drive-by too. But now you said attack dog that sounds really fun too lol.

I also don't like that he's the only one who you actually have to have money in your wallet rather than your account to call a mugger. It makes for an unnecessary, and annoying extra step.

Didn't they change that already?

Like someone said before his ability to have gang members follow you was cut. Not only is there the phone call audio but also actual gang members saying stuff like "where to" (vagos and lost)

smokingndriving

OMG I FREAKING LOVE THE TAG IDEA (there should be several different tag options, then you choose one). The rest are great as well. The tag idea could be freaking hilarious if done well, though.

Edited by smokingndriving