2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Bringing them down a peg

ArmorKingHunter

ArmorKingHunter

Im talking about god mode abusers!

I dont care if ur unskilled enough u feel the need to use this or maybe ur just messing around with it, as long as u stay away from me ! I had 1 god mode guy claim a 3500 bounty on me at the beach 10 seconds after it was placed on me, I was fuming as a could tell he was an idiot. After he cheaply claimed my bounty he fled towords the grove, little did he know I was allready hot on his heels in my blista (new character pvl30) while off radar and sending a mugger his way, as I arrived I saw this guy fighting npc's casually, I timed this amazingly. Just as I got out my car he was struck by my mugger, as he was on the floor dazed I unequiped my rifle and KICKED him! No joke, I kept kicking this guy while he was floored, overall I think I kicked this guy for at least 5 minutes :) somehow, in the melee, when I was owning this guy with my pink heels he managed to get back on his feet! So I enabled passive and walked away all while he was trying to rpg and minigun me, I left and invited him to a deathmatch but surprise surprise he refused..

tl;dr If u encounter a god mode player, send a mugger his way, go off radar, kick him until he leaves or somehow gets up (if he manages to get up after kicking the sh*t out him for a while, enable passive and count it as a win)

Im going to get it on video next time as I know there will be sceptics/haters

ArmorKingHunter

Does parking a tank on them bring the demon out of them still?

It sure does! Not as satasfying thoigh

LightningLord

Stopped reading at "god mode".

Do this:

Start > Online > Find New Session

or

Start > Online > Leave Online

• Like 2

IcOqQpq.gif

I dont care if ur unskilled enough u feel the need to use this or maybe ur just messing around with it, as long as u stay away from me ! I had 1 god mode guy claim a 3500 bounty on me at the beach 10 seconds after it was placed on me, I was fuming as a could tell he was an idiot. After he cheaply claimed my bounty he fled towords the grove, little did he know I was allready hot on his heels in my blista (new character pvl30) while off radar and sending a mugger his way, as I arrived I saw this guy fighting npc's casually, I timed this amazingly. Just as I got out my car he was struck by my mugger, as he was on the floor dazed I unequiped my rifle and KICKED him! No joke, I kept kicking this guy while he was floored, overall I think I kicked this guy for at least 5 minutes :) somehow, in the melee, when I was owning this guy with my pink heels he managed to get back on his feet! So I enabled passive and walked away all while he was trying to rpg and minigun me, I left and invited him to a deathmatch but surprise surprise he refused..

tl;dr If u encounter a god mode player, send a mugger his way, go off radar, kick him until he leaves or somehow gets up (if he manages to get up after kicking the sh*t out him for a while, enable passive and count it as a win)

I always send muggers on godmode players...but I didnt know I could kick them when they fall over!!!! Thats great!!!

• Like 1

ArmorKingHunter

Or you could find a new session if you're a wimp like me! :D

Haha, I usually just join DM's or survivals or something if they try to annoy me :D first however l, depending on distance and if they have friends in the lobby or not, il either try to tank crush them, or go off radar in my zentorno and throw them around a little.. someone needs to remind these guys that without god mode they are nothing! Nothing proves it more than kicking them for as long as possible

ArmorKingHunter

I always send muggers on godmode players...but I didnt know I could kick them when they fall over!!!! Thats great!!! It is great! Just stay close to them off radar and if they are alone its simple really, they fall then u have about 8 seconds to get over there and see to them! Its really fun and I got so many laughs doing it :) il do it to non god mode players too if they annoy me.. 2 kicks they dead though

so...

a god mode'r killed you for your bounty & left.

you chased him down kicked him for 5 minutes.

who's the dick?

makes me wonder:

if the guy wasn't using GM & got your bounty, would you chased him down & spawn killed him until he left?

--

some people throw stones & some throw rocks, but we all live in glass houses.

so...

who's the dick?

makes me wonder:

if the guy wasn't using GM & got your bounty, would you chased him down & spawn killed him until he left?

--

some people throw stones & some throw rocks, but we all live in glass houses.

You must be the god mode player OP was talking about.

• Like 3

Finding a new session just puts you into another session with another god moder. Not seen one in a DM in months

• Like 1

ArmorKingHunter
so...

who's the dick?

makes me wonder:

--

Like i said, i dont care if people want to use godmode, but if they try to attack me then its fairgame. So to answer ur pointless unwanted question, yes he is the dick. Difference is if he tried taking my bounty without godmode , he probs would have failed, thats if he would even try in the first place :) people are a lot more brave with inf health

• Like 1