GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Badsports lobby, How many cars u need to destroy?

GTAMASTERCMS

So yeah, I've destroyed like maybe 50 personal vehicles on my GTA online career and i'm still clean. How? Do i need to be reported to be badsport or what? And do they warn me like is there some kinda mode before bad sport? Thx

So yeah, I've destroyed like maybe 50 personal vehicles on my GTA online career and i'm still clean. How? Do i need to be reported to be badsport or what? And do they warn me like is there some kinda mode before bad sport? Thx

Btw i don't destroy personal vehicles just for fun. Usually for self-defence, if the pv;s owner pisses me off, or he destroyed my pv etc.

• Like 1

Why would you quote yourself in the first post?

I thought someone answered already. The text after the quote has been added afterwards. SO pretty must by accident, but love that you noticed xD

I think it has to do with how many you destroy in a given time frame.

So fifty in... say 3 weeks is not enough to get you in bad sports pool? God R* has some problems... I know two guys who got two bad sports after destroying just less than 5 LOL

I've done 70 ish in a day and nothing happened it's random just chance that you will end up in there.

• Like 1

Why did you answer his question with another question?

• Like 3

this one guy kept blowing up my zentorno bit after bit. like he blows it up with tank then I call another then it spawns right behind me because I was at mors mutual so he blew up 50 ish car after car and no bad sport. I bet he didn't even care because he glitched his money like the s cum he is

Looking for a active crew that does free mode shenanigans or car meets?

Join the blazing wolves! add me twin_turboV8 for an invite to the sessions

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/blazing_wolves join now!

Btw i don't destroy personal vehicles just for fun. Usually for self-defence, if the pv;s owner pisses me off, or he destroyed my pv etc.

From what I've seen, I haven't gotten a bad sport for blowing up someones personal vehicle when they're in it since the update.

Thing is when i blow up personal vehicle i dont even got the msg anymore "Bad Sport! You have destroyed...." Why?

You should be thankful its not easy to get in bad sport now. Back when GTA Online was new it only took around 10-15 cars within a day to get bad sport, so pretty much half the players went to bad sport.

You should be thankful its not easy to get in bad sport now. Back when GTA Online was new it only took around 10-15 cars within a day to get bad sport, so pretty much half the players went to bad sport.

It is just that i dont want to get surprise, that i go in bad sports without actual warning.

Im bad and ive never been in bad sport w over 60 days of playtime so it must be hard to get there. Im really bad at times blow up every

personal vecichle in sight often too..

Im bad and ive never been in bad sport w over 60 days of playtime so it must be hard to get there. Im really bad at times blow up every

ppl like you are so annoying. What's the point of destroying other players vehicles? I may sound like a snitch, but i report every dude like you. I am ok with blowing one time for fun, but really enough is enough...

Just a guess, but "Art of Conversation"?

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22...

This made me laugh.

OT: It seems arbitrary, like everything else in the game.

ppl like you are so annoying. What's the point of destroying other players vehicles? I may sound like a snitch, but i report every dude like you. I am ok with blowing one time for fun, but really enough is enough...

you stinking rat :die:

SpinningSheep01

I've always wanted to know that but im guessing it just happens no matter how many pvs you blow up. I have never been in a bad sports lobby or cheaters lobby and I have done every glitch under the sun

I've destroyed thousands of personal vehicles during my 55 days played & never made it to bad sports. I've even spent days trying to make it in with no avail. All this leeway just from one shark card is ridiculous!!

• Like 1

ppl like you are so annoying. What's the point of destroying other players vehicles? I may sound like a snitch, I agree, people that destroy my car for no reason are definitely annoying.but i report every dude like you. I am ok with blowing one time for fun, but really enough is enough...

I agree, people that destroy my car for no reason are definitely annoying. The only thing worse in GTAO are the cry babies that stoop so low to report people for it.

Yikes, maybe play another game that doesn't revolve around crime and violence.

• Like 3

this one guy kept blowing up my zentorno bit after bit. like he blows it up with tank then I call another then it spawns right behind me because I was at mors mutual so he blew up 50 ish car after car and no bad sport. I bet he didn't even care because he glitched his money like the s cum he is

why did you keep giving him the opportunity?

It is just that i dont want to get surprise, that i go in bad sports without actual warning.

Its not that bad in there, especially your first time its for only 2 days.

• Like 1

If you're that worried about landing yourself in Bad Sport, whenever you blow up a PV...

Pause Game

Look at Playercard

Bottom right will say "Clean Player" or "Dodgy Player"

If it ever says "Dodgy", stop doing bad sh*t immediately, and do missions etc until it says "Clean Player"

Enjoy never going to bad sport.

• Like 3

Charles_Lee_Raye

Where do you check the stat to see how many youve exploded? Mine must be insane as I blow up every single car that reverse attacks me.

Your good sport points will cancel them out anyway. Run some missions get that 2k for good behaviour it erases blowing up pvs.

I run so many missions I can blow up nearly as many pvs as I want with only the monetary consequences.

Where do you check the stat to see how many youve exploded? Mine must be insane as I blow up every single car that reverse attacks me.

Your good sport points will cancel them out anyway. Run some missions get that 2k for good behaviour it erases blowing up pvs.

I run so many missions I can blow up nearly as many pvs as I want with only the monetary consequences.

well u can see how many cars u have destroyed in gta5stats.com, gta-stats.com etc...

Why did you answer his question with another question?Why did you answer his question with another question?
  • Like 1

Propably cuz the question wasn't for him. It was pointed at me.

SO JUSTIFIED!

• Like 2

nowaday is kinda hard to enter bad sport by destroying PVs.

chances are you would enter faster by getting reported and kick voted that by destroying pvs.

back in october it took me some 30 within 2 weeks to enter.

from november til february 15 i destroyed an average of 25 PVs per day, thats well over 2,500 cars before i landed in bad sport.

since patch 1.16 bad sport for destroying PVs is close to impossible, so if you want bad sport try getting people to report you!