GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I Need GTA Online Friends! [XBOX]

Sandra <3

Hello, I am currently looking for friends to play with on GTA Online.

Just a heads up, I do NOT have a headset.

I'm currently using my brothers account: African Grease

But you can add my other account too: Sandra Luvs You

My other account doesn't have Xbox Live Gold, and I will gladly accept donations! ;)

I made a new character and it's only rank 4, so I wont be as effective as a higher rank player...

Oh and I'm not very familiar with the game, so i would appreciate it if you told me how the game works and stuff! :D
I'm only on for like another hour, after that I'll be online on Wednesday....

I'll be waiting!!! ;)

Are you expecting other people to pay for your gold account? And you even don't have a headset. Good luck with that.

Are you expecting other people to pay for your gold account? And you even don't have a headset. Good luck with that.

Ha Thanx for wishing me luck! :)

Is a chick but uses brother account because her own account doesn't have gold or a headset to prove is female - joined today. Sounds legit.

So are you here to get free Gold? It's region-locked so if someone does give you a 48-hour code or X amount of months code, it'll have to be in the same country as you (or region, as far as I know). Another tip: try playing the game and learning about it. I can guarantee you that no one on this forum will want to babysit a player unless you pass yourself off as a chick and have a headset - then they'll do anything. ;)

Good luck nonetheless. *bump, too!*