Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

thelink2012

Open Limit Adjuster

Recommended Posts

BlackScout

The MemoryAvailable switch is completely broken.

The percentage makes no sense and is broken. Setting it to 100% doesn't give the game 100% as it should.

Using normal values sometimes makes the debug screen report XX/0 and the game seems to get stuck at 976MB/whateveryou'vegotset until textures stop loading or the game crashes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaDiDa

100% caps it to 4gb max (32-bit executable limit) on a 64-bit OS.

This would be 2gb on a 32-bit OS without a large address awareness flag set (if that flag is set it would increase it to a maximum of 3gb).

 

Setting huge amounts that the game is never going to use (more then 1024mb really) is going to cause the exact same issue you try to fix by increasing it (textures don't load in time).

 

I'd suggest using 512 (not %) to start with and increase slightly until textures load normal if they didn't already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AngelD7

.

Edited by AngelD7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alkimical

I have an issue in GTA III, after some minutes of gameplay, some textures of the UI turns into white, later, some buildings and cars disappear, with Xbox Version HD Mod and i guess, the issue is caused by Project2DFX; so, i tried to edit the Limit Adjuster; i edited StreamingInfo and TxdStore, increasing it, because the problem is with the textures, i guess; and nothing... the problem persists.

c4IaV9z.png

 

VjtIDyg.png

Edited by Alkimical

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vindsole

How much Ram do you have? You can use a tool to make your exe recognize more than 2 GB RAM here.

 

 

Paste gta3.exe in the same folder as the tool, run the tool, follow the instructions and when it says it has been patched paste it back to the game dir.

Edited by Vindsole
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gts.
16 hours ago, Alkimical said:

I have an issue in GTA III, after some minutes of gameplay, some textures of the UI turns into white, later, some buildings and cars disappear, with Xbox Version HD Mod and i guess, the issue is caused by Project2DFX; so, i tried to edit the Limit Adjuster; i edited StreamingInfo and TxdStore, increasing it, because the problem is with the textures, i guess; and nothing... the problem persists.

How are you loading the mod? Using modloader?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alkimical
3 hours ago, Vindsole said:

How much Ram do you have? You can use a tool to make your exe recognize more than 2 GB RAM here.

 

 

Paste gta3.exe in the same folder as the tool, run the tool, follow the instructions and when it says it has been patched paste it back to the game dir.

THAT WORKS, THANKS A LOT!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mr allah

How do you install this limit adjuster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grinch_
6 hours ago, mr allah said:

How do you install this limit adjuster

Just paste those files in your game root directory.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
muh linucs

aAzgXhE.png

 

Is it normal that the cliff-side is still heavily flickering after installing the mod? I also later installed Project2DFX.

 

This is at the Asuka Kasen's mission marker (as you can see on the minimap).

Edited by muh linucs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zibo2314
Posted (edited)

does this plugin reads added bikes? this plugin recognize my bike as a car

g9LD8Rv.jpg

 

Edited by zibo2314

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sweetnkendl
On 9/8/2014 at 1:54 AM, LINK/2012 said:

Open Limit Adjuster

This is a open source limit adjuster for Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City and San Andreas aiming to bring back limit adjusters to the scene.
However it does not aim to be just a limit adjuster, but a limit purger, that's, turning whatever previously was limited into unlimited, being only limited by the machine/application capacity.

Goals

  • Bring limit adjusters back to the scene, but not totally centralized into one person.
  • Avoid little limit adjusters here and there.
  • Be an extremely stable limit adjuster.
  • Purge out limits from the face of the community, we are in a dynamic world!

Download
The latest release can be found at GitHub, the ini comes configured to the best experience.
https://github.com/ThirteenAG/limit_adjuster_gta3vcsa/releases

Contributors

Feel free to contribute to the project, check the GitHub repository
Not sure how to contribute? Take a look here and here. Not sure what to contribute? Check our open issues.

 

On 9/8/2014 at 1:54 AM, LINK/2012 said:

Open Limit Adjuster

This is a open source limit adjuster for Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City and San Andreas aiming to bring back limit adjusters to the scene.
However it does not aim to be just a limit adjuster, but a limit purger, that's, turning whatever previously was limited into unlimited, being only limited by the machine/application capacity.

Goals

  • Bring limit adjusters back to the scene, but not totally centralized into one person.
  • Avoid little limit adjusters here and there.
  • Be an extremely stable limit adjuster.
  • Purge out limits from the face of the community, we are in a dynamic world!

Download
The latest release can be found at GitHub, the ini comes configured to the best experience.
https://github.com/ThirteenAG/limit_adjuster_gta3vcsa/releases

Contributors

Feel free to contribute to the project, check the GitHub repository
Not sure how to contribute? Take a look here and here. Not sure what to contribute? Check our open issues.

Can u please make some tutorial how to use this plugin, such where to put the ini file etc. i had already donwload the installation but can't found a proper help about your OLA, cause i want to apply a enb graphic, but firstly i need to make sure that the enb will work well enough and i think you OLA is the answer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toufiq

bug found in gta vice city,,,,,when i play mission Shakedown it's always Unhandled exception

c0000005 at adrees 004bb557

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toufiq
On 9/8/2014 at 12:54 AM, LINK/2012 said:

Open Limit Adjuster

This is a open source limit adjuster for Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City and San Andreas aiming to bring back limit adjusters to the scene.
However it does not aim to be just a limit adjuster, but a limit purger, that's, turning whatever previously was limited into unlimited, being only limited by the machine/application capacity.

Goals

  • Bring limit adjusters back to the scene, but not totally centralized into one person.
  • Avoid little limit adjusters here and there.
  • Be an extremely stable limit adjuster.
  • Purge out limits from the face of the community, we are in a dynamic world!

Download
The latest release can be found at GitHub, the ini comes configured to the best experience.
https://github.com/ThirteenAG/limit_adjuster_gta3vcsa/releases

Contributors

Feel free to contribute to the project, check the GitHub repository
Not sure how to contribute? Take a look here and here. Not sure what to contribute? Check our open issues.

plz just help me. i can't play

gta vice city's <shakedown> mission,,, cause of this limit adjuster,, always unhandled exception appear in this mission when i broke shop window,,,,plz,,,fixed the bug plz,,,just check it plz,,,,,😭

Edited by toufiq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toufiq
On 9/8/2014 at 2:00 AM, LINK/2012 said:

Everything that can be unlimited atm is already set to unlimited by default :p

And yes, unlimited can have side effects on mods that touch any of those game objects (doubt there's any) and don't know about the limit adjuster in action, another side effect might be performance penalties, pools mainly, but that should be unnoticeable, nanoseconds or so.

plz,,,,link,,,help me for this problem fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kebi

use,,,,edit,,button

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
justin50

Guys I found a bug with the latest version of OLA. When I install VCLF and Xbox characters and load a new game, sunny's texture doesn't load and xbox hands doesn't load too but after I installed previous OLA the mods work fine. This needs to be fixed in the new version of OLA.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KriticalWSR
Posted (edited)
On 2/17/2015 at 2:58 AM, Onzaa said:

Open Limit Adjuster doesn't work for me, I keep getting a prompt upon opening gta_sa.exe saying "Can't detect game version contact mod author" I'm using silent ASI loader. The game still works as I haven't installed the Mulholland Safehouse (I'm trying to fix this issue first) I have legit copy no crack, it's the 1.0 version I assume as I can load mods after installation with no modification (and there's the lack of 1920x1080 option) Any help would be appreciated as this is the only part of the mod I can't get working. Size of .exe 14,068 KB

If anyone has a fix for the detection issue here: 

 

https://imgur.com/a/WQFN5rd

 

It would be much appreciated if anyone could help out since it's been a while since I properly played SA and was always put off by the Steam version so this time around I bothered downgrading and have ran into this issue here. I downloaded all my mods manually, and correctly (to my knowledge), since RockstarNexus seems to be down and will not work with the downgrader.

Edited by KriticalWSR
link looked stupid, new here dont know how to format posts that well yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BorbingoBoy
Posted (edited)

Is it possible to make VC saves work on the vanilla game? Removing OLA crashes the game if an OLA modified save is loaded.

Edited by BorbingoBoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AshGamer007
On 4/5/2020 at 9:02 PM, BorbingoBoy said:

Is it possible to make VC saves work on the vanilla game? Removing OLA crashes the game if an OLA modified save is loaded.

I don't remember anything like this. Are you sure you didn't used edited Main.scm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BorbingoBoy
On 4/7/2020 at 8:05 PM, AshGamer007 said:

I don't remember anything like this. Are you sure you didn't used edited Main.scm?

Main.scm hasn't been modified on my copy of the game. Removing OLA from my modified game crashes the game at save loading, adding OLA to a vanilla copy loads the game just fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darius97

Everything works perfect, except a problem with the police sirens:

When I turn it on and off, and siren sound is still on, although it's turned off.

Any solution for this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darius97
54 minutes ago, Darius97 said:

Everything works perfect, except a problem with the police sirens:

When I turn it on and off, and siren sound is still on, although it's turned off.

Any solution for this?

@LINK/2012

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndrewMan111

After  i add some new Peds ( new gang members ) in the mission Are you Going to san fiero crashed.. Cutscene works well .. but after cutscene game stops working

 

anybody anyone can help me ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndrewMan111

It crashes in some missions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ziya_2006
On 4/28/2020 at 2:12 AM, AndrewMan111 said:

It crashes in some missions

Check your memory Crashes can be begin from this

55HTr8.png

if you dont know how open this  menu , press f5 to times in game

if your memory a little full the game can be crash (you can also check ini file of openlimit)

i checked fix .i added gang members (plus many peds). Working 100% non crashes 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndrewMan111
Posted (edited)
On 4/28/2020 at 11:16 PM, Ziya_2006 said:

Check your memory Crashes can be begin from this

55HTr8.png

if you dont know how open this  menu , press f5 to times in game

if your memory a little full the game can be crash (you can also check ini file of openlimit)

i checked fix .i added gang members (plus many peds). Working 100% non crashes 

 

I pressed f5 but nothing happened.

i have different limit adjuster.

 

Can you send me a link which version you have?

Edited by AndrewMan111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ziya_2006
On 4/30/2020 at 11:57 PM, AndrewMan111 said:

I pressed f5 but nothing happened.

i have different limit adjuster.

 

Can you send me a link which version you have?

Sure here link:https://github.com/ThirteenAG/III.VC.SA.IV.Project2DFX/releases/tag/gtasa

this mod include also openlimit which i use 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.