GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

"It's a Trap!" Finding the respawn maximum of every mi

Sir Michael

Recently, I've noticed that loads of missions now have respawning enemies, some of which have seemingly infinite amounts. With the new mission payment system, I've began holding my ground against these turds to both kill time and boost my RP on my level 56 character. This includes enemies spawning in vehicles such as the professionals in their Grangers, Lost on their Daemons, Merryweather Patriots, Vagos and Ballas driving Cavalcades and Ballers.

So far, I've finished Crank Up The Volume and got a total of 32 kills. Two of the kills came from the Lost in the RV, and the other 30 from respawning bikers driving their Daemons into action. There are 2 bikers per bike, so on that mission, 15 Daemons spawned to attack me.

I'll continue to update, but if you have experiences with these missions and their respawn limits, feel free to post, because I've heard other members say that the Stocks and Scares enemies stop respawning after a certain point.

• Like 3

TheGoodSgtScooter

Do you keep getting rp for every kill?

I thought they put a cap on it.

Do you keep getting rp for every kill?

I thought they put a cap on it.

Yeah. I played Stocks and Scares one time, killed up to 60 Merryweather and still got RP for each one. Same goes for Dry Docking. 25 RP ain't much, but it's something. :p

Crunch McThornbody

Because of the new mission payout system I've played through all of the missions again to find out how much $ you get after 15+ minutes of play, and the new payout system has meant players are now hosting a large range of missions (big thumbs up for that), I've also re-discovered that some missions bombard you with a high number of spawning enemies, so I approve of this thread.

I'll be re-doing some missions with the intent to find out just how many enemies spawn and post here.

Edited by Crunch McThornbody

Just finished Stick Up the Stickup Crew solo from Martin. Quite the respawning in this one.

Results:

Ground troops = 31

1 helicopter = 4 enemies

10 Grangers (2 guys per car) = 20 enemies

Total kills = 55

Interesting. I did all in the game lvl 5 or 8 when 1.16 came out. To see the max payout, i continued provoking the gang area. I don't know if they all count as

enemies killed but the spawn I think is infinite.

Do any missions have enemies with more cash on them than others? I think I remember picking up larger amounts on enemies in the past in certain missions, just don't have a clue which missions. I'm also playing missions tonight to see which are most fun and pay most.

I like the missions that say NEW so far. I keep forgetting to bookmark them though :/

Do any missions have enemies with more cash on them than others? I think I remember picking up larger amounts on enemies in the past in certain missions, just don't have a clue which missions. I'm also playing missions tonight to see which are most fun and pay most.

I like the missions that say NEW so far. I keep forgetting to bookmark them though :/

No clue. cash dropped always seemed random amounts to me. maybe the professionals?

Los Santos Connection solo. This session was very unusual compared to before:

Ground Troops = 33

4 Grangers = 8 enemies

Enemy Buzzard = 1 enemy

Shamal = 1 enemy

Total = 43

Somebody mentioned a theory with enemy spawns and player count before. I don't know who said it, but it seems like it's a valid theory so far. This Los Santos Connection was way too easy compared to before.

Edited by SirMichaelRocks23

Had 71 kills in Stocks and scares last night.

1 npc left stuck in a wall breach I couldn't kill. NPCs be glitching now.

• Like 1

Merryweather Patriots,

If only. This game is lacking a real hummer.

They show an actually Merryweather Patriot in the adverstisement for Warstock Cache and Carry,I don't know,it looks cool but why would they remove it? Also the ad shows a white Titan which is extremely cool.

Charles_Lee_Raye

Los Santos Connection solo. This session was very unusual compared to before:

Ground Troops = 33

4 Grangers = 8 enemies

Enemy Buzzard = 1 enemy

Shamal = 1 enemy

Total = 43

Somebody mentioned a theory with enemy spawns and player count before. I don't know who said it, but it seems like it's a valid theory so far. This Los Santos Connection was way too easy compared to before.

Player count does affect certain missions especially this one. Super easy with 1-2 but try it with all 6 its insane.

This is true for survivals as well youll have more enemies per wave based on players in the session.

Had 71 kills in Stocks and scares last night.

1 npc left stuck in a wall breach I couldn't kill. NPCs be glitching now.

They've seen people doing it so they're doing it as well now.

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

Get tank and put tape over the fire button. Go to sleep a level 50 and wake up level 100.

Get tank and put tape over the fire button. Go to sleep a level 50 and wake up level 100.

"Hey guys, domislive here with a NEW rp glitch for you guys..."

• Like 2

Why waste time? No mission pays out higher than a survival. You get the same rp for killing in survivals as you do in missions. Less amount of time spent and 30k for finishing.

Why waste time? No mission pays out higher than a survival. You get the same rp for killing in survivals as you do in missions. Less amount of time spent and 30k for finishing.

Because fun?

Because of the new mission payout system I've played through all of the missions again to find out how much $ you get after 15+ minutes of play, and the new payout system has meant players are now hosting a large range of missions (big thumbs up for that), I've also re-discovered that some missions bombard you with a high number of spawning enemies, so I approve of this thread.

I'll be re-doing some missions with the intent to find out just how many enemies spawn and post here.

Thanks, David Ryder.

Because fun?

Oh I won't disagree with you there, if you are not having fun in the game why play it. But you do have to calculate time wasted/money earned. Some missions npc respawn times are really slow, and not worth waiting around for what little rp or cash boost you get out of the mission.

Because fun?

Oh I won't disagree with you there, if you are not having fun in the game why play it. But you do have to calculate time wasted/money earned. Some missions npc respawn times are really slow, and not worth waiting around for what little rp or cash boost you get out of the mission.

I do agree with you,I just wanted to say that there are a lot of people who willingly play missions which play less because...they're having fun..I do love doing Survivals tho!

Survivals would be better if the enemy respawns weren't so random and too close to our characters.

Another thing about survivals is the ammo used. You may use a few hundred bullets in a mission, but in a survival, a thousand or more may be used depending on your strategy and your weapons used. You get paid more, but the adjusted gross income may end up being less.

Edited by SirMichaelRocks23