vehicles that can be put into garages on offline

thintruckerd

I'm into the joe built phantom but I can't keep one in either of my garages WHY I would like a new update that allowed that to happen on both online and offline and I hope some of you watchers of the website that likes big rigs agree with this

Jobuilt Phantom.

And yeah, i was telling my GTA buddy the other day, how cool would it be to be able to customize Trucks and race them, turbo, engine, transmission. I'd love that.

Edited by hyperar

Cutter De Blanc

You can save almost any vehicle at the Vanilla Unicorn safehouse (not the Rhino, however). Although I haven't tried saving a Phantom, I see no reason why it wouldn't work.

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

I have saved the rhino at the unicorn many times, sideways only though so nothing sticks out too much. The second spot works at the same time too, have even parked under the cannon (can be sketchy when entering rhino with downwards facing camera hehe).

Nice to have both the jet and the tank, although the rhino does drift away from the wall and eentually disappears, it does "work".

Edited by Sofa
  • Like 1

Cutter De Blanc

I only tried it once, maybe they patched it, maybe I had the cannon sticking out. Cool though.

I haven't successfully parked a plane there yet.