2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Can you have John Marston and Claude as the PC in Online?

Onett

Since when you create your character there's portraits of your parents, I'm guessing that they're models in game. So I was wondering, can you hack in Claude or John Marston as your PC?

If a topic like this has already been made, lock it and point me in the right direction, plz.

It's got to be pretty hard to make a early-3d character like Claude in GTA without him looking super generic.

It's got to be pretty hard to make a early-3d character like Claude in GTA without him looking super generic.

Says a man who clearly hasn't seen the modern 3D renderings of him done for the 10th Anniversary collection, including full 3D model.

Meet Claude...

3145.jpg

Edited by ninjaontour
  • Like 3

Says a man who clearly hasn't seen the modern 3D renderings of him done for the 10th Anniversary collection, including full 3D model.

They did? Edited by Onett

Meet Claude...

3145.jpg

It's like watching f*cking Danny Zuko as a criminal.

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

A mobile game rendering is a bit different from a console or pc game rendering.

Yea there are models for at least the RDR guy. Model swaps and hex edits to single player allow you to access him.

Did you even look at the Spoiler Tagged image? lol smh.

The 10th Anniversary is a mobile game. it would be pretty challenging to hack a character model from a mobile game to a console or PC, especially considering that IOS and Android are pretty different from Microsoft's Xbox OS.

There's a thread on this forum for Cosplaying characters, someone has an amazing Claude in there.

The 10th Anniversary is a mobile game. it would be pretty challenging to hack a character model from a mobile game to a console or PC, especially considering that IOS and Android are pretty different from Microsoft's Xbox OS.

You've totally missed the point here... it doesn't matter, I can't be bothered explaining it all.

There's a thread on this forum for Cosplaying characters, someone has an amazing Claude in there.

You've totally missed the point here... it doesn't matter, I can't be bothered explaining it all.

He was asking if it was possible to mod a char model of Claude into GTA V. It would be extremely challenging to mod a character model from a mobile game into the Xbox 360 or PS3. It would also look strange if you tried to mod the GTA III model of Claude into GTA V. This is what he was asking, and this is what I was replying.

That's actually Claude's model. Apparently his is the one with the most detail, though all the parent characters are missing hands.

Can I have a link to that cosplay thread?

-Snip-

That's actually Claude's model. Apparently his is the one with the most detail, though all the parent characters are missing hands.

Of course you can, sir.

Thanks! Do have a link to the page with the Claude cosplay?

I highly believe that I once saw a snapmatic on the forums of a player using mods, as the players appearance was a full 3D model of HD-Uni. Claude.

Gee, if anyone just knew which topic it was.

Oh well, someone already has a picture of him here.

Edited by ChrilLe

I highly believe that I once saw a snapmatic on the forums of a player using mods, as the players appearance was a full 3D model of HD-Uni. Claude.

Gee, if anyone just knew which topic it was.

Oh well, someone already has a picture of him here.

This?

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140531202949/gtawiki/images/8/84/Claude-GTAOnline.png

-Snip-

Of course you can, sir.

Unfortunately, I do not. IIRC it's close to the start of the thread.

EDIT: This is a great one IMO.

0_0.jpg

Edited by ninjaontour

-Snip-

Of course you can, sir.

Unfortunately, I do not. IIRC it's close to the start of the thread.

Dosen't matter I found two really good ones.