Do you want the Feroci added to GTA 5?

universetwisters

Do you want the Feroci added to GTA 5?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Feroci added to GTA 5?

• Yes
    • No

universetwisters

As the title implies, do you want the Feroci added to GTA 5? To me, it was a perfect car in GTA 4. Sure, it was bland and boring, but that's what most cars in real life are. We don't need more supercars or more muscle cars, we need more real life run-of-the-mill commuter cars because that's what makes the world feel a lot more lifelike. Not only that but imagine the customization options that could come with it, making it from a typical 9-5 businessman's car to a riceburner or something like that.

sTgL5iS.png

YES, one of my favorite IV cars... We've got enough super and sports cars to last two GTA games, let alone one. I hope they add in more civilian style cars, like this one. If i may add, i hope the civilians drive the cars we got in the Hipster update by default in remastered version.

Yeah, we need more cars like this. The I use a lot isn't a chrome Adder or a sports car, it's a Warrener, a sedan.

• Like 1

Funnily enough, I played IV for the first time in a month today, and one of the cars I stole was a Feroci. That said, even among bland and boring cars it stands out as bland and boring. I'd much rather R* added the Esperanto or Vincent.

• Like 1

universetwisters

Funnily enough, I played IV for the first time in a month today, and one of the cars I stole was a Feroci. That said, even among bland and boring cars it stands out as bland and boring. I'd much rather R* added the Esperanto or Vincent.

For some reason, I think the only "everyday" cars that're in V are the Asterope and the Primo, sadly enough

sTgL5iS.png

Sure, it was bland and boring, but that's what most cars in real life are. We don't need more supercars or more muscle cars, we need more real life run-of-the-mill commuter cars because that's what makes the world feel a lot more lifelike.

I fully understand that basic ordinary cars are what make the good cars better, but this is a videogame. If its DLC, it needs to be something interesting and unique. Something I wouldn't get to drive in real life.

Edited by killahmatic

Hell yeah. The more cars, the better.

No, because it won't have any role in the game. Everyday sedan available only via protagonist's garage? It will make much sense as the rest of the cars added via updates. Cars that no one really drives in O and which are completely unnecessary in SP.

No, because it won't have any role in the game. Everyday sedan available only via protagonist's garage? It will make much sense as the rest of the cars added via updates. Cars that no one really drives in O and which are completely unnecessary in SP.

I use the Warrener as my main car in O. Edited by Onett

universetwisters

Then why is the Warrener and the Glendale available in their garage? :O

I think cars like them are necessary. Not only because they make the game world feel more diverse and realistic, but also because there's little to no "everyday" cars in V.

sTgL5iS.png

Shadowfennekin

I hoestly wouldn't care for that. If we get any IV era car it should be Dukes

Yes!

To all those people saying "it's just a family boring car" it is not.

Have you come across the modded version in IV? Has a big bodykit and ducktail wing?

The car they are based on in real life share the same engine as a Supra, 2JZ no sh*t.

They actually are monsters!

lrgaristo01.jpglrg_aristo_02.jpg

• Like 1

LOLOLOL NO MOTHERf*ck THAT GAY ASS CAR CHR0ME ZENTORN0 N ADRS 4EFAR!!1!!!11!! #Y0L0 #SWAG #420 #BLAZEIT #PURPHAZE #MLG #QUICKSCOPE #3RDGRADE

Hell yeah. I would apply black paint, tinted windows and a nice engine upgrade to my Feroci if I had one. I loved cruising in Ferocis, Vincents and Hakumais with my buddies in GTA IV Multiplayer.

They need to bring ALL of the bland and boring sedans from IV back. Feroci, Esperanto, Vincent, Hakumai.

• Like 2

Then why is the Warrener and the Glendale available in their garage? :O

I think cars like them are necessary. Not only because they make the game world feel more diverse and realistic, but also because there's little to no "everyday" cars in V.

I didn't say they are not available in protagonist garages, but I said it makes no sense. Why would 3 people in whole LS got access to everyday sedan just via their garage. What can you do with it? Tune it up and put it into the garage again out of the fear to lose it? That makes them unnecessary for me. In V SP you're literally forced to drive Tailgater, Bodhi, Buffalo S and Bagger, so the rest of the cars is losing their importance. And since cars added via updates are not spawning on the streets, they are literally redundant vehicles without any role in the game.

Similar thing would be in O, since many people are using Sports/Supers as the PV, keeping just few of them as their favourites. Have you seen people racing in sedans or muscles? I am not denying they are there, but these are almost not existent in comparison to people racing in supers. I have Warrener as well in my O garage, but I am using it quite rarely out of fear to being bombed by some stupid ass kid in chromed God-knows-what. In private session I may as well steal something right from the street (since there is nobody to claim the bounty from my head) and since the cars added in updates are not spawning as well I guess you can catch my drift.

Edited by Tycek

I want this car, I'd buy it for freaking 100.000$ in Game if I had to.

Damn please add Feroci!!!!

Definitely, there was tuned version in IV that looked really cool, imagine you can customize it in V with bodykits, spoilers etc. It could actually look like a cool Nippon tuner.

I would also want the FlyUS varient back as well.

Cheers.

I would like that to happen... if the DLC containing this variant enables the car to spawn around LSX, since most DLCs don't usually make the cars spawn in the streets, only being available infinitely in the garage.

Cheers.

I would like that to happen... if the DLC containing this variant enables the car to spawn around LSX, since most DLCs don't usually make the cars spawn in the streets, only being available infinitely in the garage.

Would you like the Dinka Perennial FlyUS varient as well?

Cheers.

Sure, it was bland and boring, but that's what most cars in real life are. We don't need more supercars or more muscle cars, we need more real life run-of-the-mill commuter cars because that's what makes the world feel a lot more lifelike.

I fully understand that basic ordinary cars are what make the good cars better, but this is a videogame. If its DLC, it needs to be something interesting and unique. Something I wouldn't get to drive in real life.

How many cars do you drive IRL?

The only reason the DLC needs to have ordinary cars is because they weren't put in from the start!

One thing i DO NOT want though, is a "Feroci" that is a lot different from its previous variant...better to not have Feroci than to have a different car that is slapped with the name...

Edited by darkplague

Cheers.

Cheers.

Not only the FlyUS variants of both cars, maybe even adding new ones for the other airlines, such as Caipira, Adios Air, and Herler.

Cheers.

Not only the FlyUS variants of both cars, maybe even adding new ones for the other airlines, such as Caipira, Adios Air, and Herler.

Thats true, Stingray. I forgot about all of those airlines.

Cheers.