2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Are you satisfied with GTA V/GTA:O?

bkldestroya666

128 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied?

• yepo
    • nahh

bkldestroya666

i play it every now and then with friends but it is just missing some things that would make it a perfect game. first is an actual incentive for missions, would like to see some system where playing better missions required job points or some sort of multiplier system so i could build up in payouts by grinding it out, and actual good ways of making money in free roam. also the game other than that is pretty much cool for me, all it needs now is a hydra and the things i mentioned before

Gunslinger_GK

I am.
You do realise we're still playing a game that is already a year old ? :)
There's only a few series of games capable to gather that many players 12 months after release.

I am having good fun with the creator, i am focused on creating great and fun content to play with my crew. I also bookmark the funniest jobs to replay them .
The newest activities introduced with the flight school update are better than i expected so yeah.
Since i suppose someone will soon enough drop the word HEISTS, i don't really care about them, they will likely be a good addition if they ever come out but they are not why i play the game.

I just expect more activities cars, guns and clothes of any kind for the future updates but i am pretty happy with everything we've been getting yet.

Edit: thinking about it, the only game mode i really miss is Cops n' crooks

Edited by Gunslinger_GK
  • Like 2

Loved the sinbgle player and still having fun with the online game. That said I play for fun not for online E penis points.

• Like 1

Yepo, never put so much game time on a video game before. V/O is one of the best games I've ever played.

Edited by GTA-Freak-Vi

Grand Theft Auto: V and Black Ops 2 is the two games I'd never regret buying.

I look forward to GTA: V v2.0

• Like 3

GopherHedgeHots

I still dont think we've seen anything yet, they are waiting until the next gen releases before they unveil the bigtime dlc. IIRC rockstar stated they have 5 years of support and content planned for GTAO and since they delay everything it might be 6 or 7 years. It will be really interesting to see if the next gta brings a new city and expansion to Los Santos/Blaine County.

GG. Probably one of the best online multi player games I have played to date.

I was left a little dissapointed with downloadable content. I'm not a fan of micro transactions or grinding.

Very happy with the game, there the *H* thing but then again, I've been waiting for a hoverboard since BTTF2 and that doesn't seem to be happening either....

I was, but I heard they changes payouts to be time based and I think that it`s stupid. I mean if I come up with a strategy to quickly and efficiently execute the mission I get punished for it by receiving less money than if I would do the mission and the sit next to the end destination for 15 minutes to receive that sweet money. This system basically promotes AFKing. On top of that you get more money by playing with people. I`m gonna solo this difficult mission solo by taking it slow and stealthy, for what? It`s better to just rush in with 3 buddies, take everyone out and again... AFK for 15 minutes. Horrible idea. Other than that, yeah I`m satisfied.

Edited by Zoidbergs_LV

Grand Theft Auto: V and Black Ops 2 is the two games I'd never regret buying.

I look forward to GTA: V v2.0

exactly that ;)

I'm mostly satisfied.

I play it a whole lot. The problem just seems to be the players.

I used to be against it because of the shark cards and sh*t payouts for hard missions, but Rockstar fixed that, and they gained my support once again.

There are some glitches that still need to be fixed, and that bugs me, but I'm sure they're working on it.

Also, things just appearing in front of you, but that's chalked up to console limitations.

Cops are really the only thing I absolutely hate and just can't understand, but that would take a whole lot of resources to change, and I think they're saving the nerfs of them for next gen.

So, I think it's a better game than the previous months. I'm satisfied compared to what we had.

i play it every now and then with friends but it is just missing some things that would make it a perfect game. first is an actual incentive for missions, would like to see some system where playing better missions required job points or some sort of multiplier system so i could build up in payouts by grinding it out, and actual good ways of making money in free roam. also the game other than that is pretty much cool for me, all it needs now is a hydra and the things i mentioned before

I didn't vote.... there was no option for "hell f88king no way"

Duality Scarlet

A definite yes for me, been playing since day one :)

Kinda took a break for like 3 weeks before the SA flight school update dropped but since then the only game that i've been playing was GTA.

TheGoodSgtScooter

The only game I've payed full price for, I'd say yup.

Never would've expected a pilots outfit or a Tommy gun.

XxX19Dude95XxX

i'm more stuck in the middle i love 5 and online but it doesn't have that magic to it, it feels like it missing something what past gta games had.

DemonicMoustache

GTA V itself amazed me with the new add-ons yet the story itself reminded me of GTA San Andreas and Red Dead Redemption with helping the corrupt cops and having a friend back stab you. Gta V, I was pleased with it. Gta Online on the other hand was meh. At first I thought it was cool but it's stale to me. Yes there are moments that can revive itself but it's bland.

GTA V itself amazed me with the new add-ons yet the story itself reminded me of GTA San Andreas and Red Dead Redemption with helping the corrupt cops and having a friend back stab you. Gta V, I was pleased with it. Gta Online on the other hand was meh. At first I thought it was cool but it's stale to me. Yes there are moments that can revive itself but it's bland.

Quality wise, both are depressing. I hope current gen+ PC release fixes a lot of issues

I hafta say, I certainly have gotten my $60 out of the game in terms of all of the aspects of the beautiful virtual world design, the nice cars, all the physical / breakable things that are in the environment. It's a game environment masterpiece.

Regarding the SP story and the brain-dead free-roam MP design, well, that's a little more iffy -- I don't think they were on par with the amount of work that went into the open world design. But if I tell myself that $45 of the price was worth it for the open world design, I can accept that the SP and MP design was worth the remaining $15. :p

Guest Billy Russo

I don't think anyone is 'fully' satisfied. Especially not with how hyped some people were before release. Literally, I saw some people with hype like it was going to be the greatest game ever. It never would have matched up to those expectations, I even had crazy expectations, but I was still happy with it. So I guess I could say I am satisfied.

I feel like I got my money's worth. The Single Player was enjoyable, and Online has been a lot of fun, plus we have got a ton of Updates with new stuff that I haven't had to pay for, so that's cool.

Nah, not right now. I'm avin a break from GTAO and am playin Don't Starve RoG instead.

GTAO is the same old sh*t over n over again since October and from time to time I need a break of 2-6 weeks.

GTA V? Lost interest on October 1st.

Edited by Nordniedersachse

bkldestroya666

I am.

You do realise we're still playing a game that is already a year old ? :)

There's only a few series of games capable to gather that many players 12 months after release.

I am having good fun with the creator, i am focused on creating great and fun content to play with my crew. I also bookmark the funniest jobs to replay them .

The newest activities introduced with the flight school update are better than i expected so yeah.

Since i suppose someone will soon enough drop the word HEISTS, i don't really care about them, they will likely be a good addition if they ever come out but they are not why i play the game.

I just expect more activities cars, guns and clothes of any kind for the future updates but i am pretty happy with everything we've been getting yet.

Edit: thinking about it, the only game mode i really miss is Cops n' crooks

i still play littlebigplanet 2, if that counts
  • Like 1

E•MO•TION

As of right now, no, but I remain optimistic that GTAO will see its full potential on the new-gen consoles and PC.

L8m1zfV.png

its alright. but i still think that they should of released gta sa with the gta 5 graphics.

then they would release a mission creator just like DYOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=getKYjCiddI

and on top of that, have gta online creation modes like custom races, deathmatches, and co op missions.

now that is what rockstar should of done.

its alright. but i still think that they should of released gta sa with the gta 5 graphics.

then they would release a mission creator just like DYOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=getKYjCiddI

and on top of that, have gta online creation modes like custom races, deathmatches, and co op missions.

now that is what rockstar should of done.

can't believe when this game came out. i thought the graphics where realistic. good idea just that i think it should be a optional DLC mission creator pack

Aside from Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 for PSP, this game has given me the most joy out of all online games