GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

NPC driving Entity XF?

Thegyrbox2

I was playing GTA Online and driving away from the port after having delivered a car to Simeon when I see the Entity on the road, I thought it was a player but turned out it was an NPC. Is this new? Has anyone else seen this?

It happens every so often. I've see a Monroe and Infernus driven by NPCs.

Think of it like the Sentinel guy getting a temporary upgrade.

Retired Mafia

212ehoi.jpg

or

was it customized?

if yes, it could have been a mugger who stole it from a player.

ran into one the other night driving a Monroe in Sandy Shores...

0_0.jpg

i was surprised by a shirtless hick with a Mac 10.

It's not that common, but it happens yes. I've seen it too, and no it wasn't a mugger as I just came out of RR and saw it driving across.

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

I saw a NPC guy in a Monroe the other night, suprised me....

Surprised me even more when i pulled up in front of him and he got out and started machine gunning the sh*t out of me......

Good job he is a rubbish shot...

Some say hes been seen driving Entities, and some say that he carries an uzi. All we know is he's called the Sentinel Guy!

• Like 2

Biggie Kaniff

Some say hes been seen driving Entities, and some say that he carries an uzi. All we know is he's called the Sentinel Guy!

We also know a new thread is created every time someone discovers him for the first time.

This thread is awesome. So much better than the store robbing or armored truck robbing or even the shoe appreciation threads.

CaptainMental

Anyone seen Adders or Z-types or more high priced vehicles driven by crazy sentinel guy?

He seems to spawn in high end cars MUCH more commonly since the patch. I saw him in a Cognoscenti after finishing Chopper Tail. Then again in the same car later on after robbing a store. And just yesterday after finishing a bicycle race, he was in an Entity. Ran me down and killed me before I could see him coming :(. Never been this common before.