Tiggers Transport [XB360]

TreeTopTigger

TreeTopTigger

Now considering a few recruits for a small, friendly and fair crew on XBOX.

Mainly the crew is based enjoying the vehicles by off roading, cruising the road by car or by truck or even bike and taking to the skies. It's for FUN and even a little role playing for realism (ie crash or sink your ride and you're riding with someone else). Also just generally having a crew only lobby to do as you wish without the "joys" of public lobbies.

Certainly will do some racing, but it's done fairly. Taking turns winning. No one DNF's. It's a game and it should be enjoyable.

Street crimes, like store robberies and car thievery is always fun in a group.

And of course missions. Maybe some grinding but it's good to mix it up also.

Open to any rank and age, IF you can follow these rules and guidelines and play nice:

- If you like having a red dot, you can keep it. "Most" people with red dots I run across like causing trouble and trolling. You're not welcome here.

- Like swearing like a sailor? Go play with the red dots... they'll enjoy your lack of vocabulary and inability to creatively respond to things.

- Killing or destroying vehicles is at times appropriate, as well as accidents, but if that's your style, again go see the red dots in the public sessions.

- Have a mike. Not the kinect or whatever that picks up your dog singing Jingle Bells or mom yelling at you to take out the trash; no one likes that stuff.

- It doesn't matter if you're in other crews. We don't do battles or turf wars or anything. Just make sure we're set to active if you wanna join a session and participate.

I am on most evenings, Eastern time, and a good bit on weekends, real life work and stuff permitting.

- There's no age requirement, though I am an old (40's) player. My teenage kids play when they're able to and it's welcomed. I will say we all should know what a squeeker is, and that's not welcome. It's about maturity and respect. There's a TON of crews and public lobbies for you to play as you wish. Our style of play and enjoyment of the game doesn't usually line up with all that. So if you play differently too, and want a safe "clean" environment to play in, give Tiggers Transport a shot. You'll receive a promotion when you've proven yourself. You'll get kicked if proven otherwise.

XBOX

GT: TreeTopTigger

Social Club: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/tiggers_transport

• 2 weeks later...

As a reminder, I am on most evenings Eastern Time. You won't see me and there's no point in joining if you're not going to be on playing between 5 and 9 pm during the week.

Hey, if your online on weekends I'd be interested in this- you seem to able to provide a functional environment... Anyways I'm 16 with a good mic

GT: vW FR34K Wv

Hey, if your online on weekends I'd be interested in this- you seem to able to provide a functional environment... Anyways I'm 16 with a good mic

GT: vW FR34K Wv

Depends on the weekend but as possible I'm on a good bit. I plan on being around a good bit this weekend, so if you're on we'll give you an invite.

I normally don't do crew only sessiins, yet. Most of the core people I do missions or free roam with are in other crews as well so I do invite only. If you're on and I didn't see you get on or send invite, send a message saying to send invite. I get caught up in whatever and don't always pay attention to who's popping online.

• 2 weeks later...
TreeTopTigger

We still have the doors open for a few more crew members. Last weekend we had enough online to really do some stuff as a crew and it was some good fun. Rough around the edges but something to build on for sure. Looking for other crews, like police for example, to do some role play sessions with.