GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

West Coast Classics

Cutty Christmas

Cutty Christmas

Anyone else notice the songs on West Coast Classics skip around? I'm not sure about the other stations.

I thought i noticed this with another station, but i thought it was all in my head.

Edited by godziller
  • Like 1

Best songs on West Coast Classic "Not in order"

Ambitionz Az a Ridah - 2PAC

Like a Piano- King Tee

Straight Up Menace- MC Eiht

Mind Playing Tricks on Me- Ghetto Boys7

What you wanna do- Kausion

Appetite for Destruction- N.W.A

And these also works... Gin and juice, Still Dre, Next episode, You know how we do it, Late night hype. I dont think any is bad but these is the best for me.

Like a Piano- King Tee

And these also works... Gin and juice, Still Dre, Next episode, You know how we do it, Late night hype. I dont think any is bad but these is the best for me.

C walk has a dope beat

• Like 3

Yeah usually there would be a song then the song that i like next ( Still D.R.E ) But now it just goes to another song. That is realistic but annoying sometimes XD

It gets annoying at times, as I usually expect "Appetite for Destruction" to play after "Gangsta Gangsta"

j4hhYw6.png

Like a Piano- King Tee

Wish we'd got Ballad of a Dead Soulja and Hit 'Em Up, too... Can't wait for Independence FM on PC.

needs more 2pac

Agreed. I honestly thought it would feature more songs from him rather than just one, ONE. The song "California Love" would have been more fitting

"High speed chases, dudes bustin' off, a gang of traffic. Just another day in Los Santos with ya boy DJ Pooh."

:)

I was in high school when NWA became famous. In college when 2Pac teamed with Dr Dre for the sickest gangsta rap double CD of all time. I feel old whenever I hear the DJ say West Coast Classics... :cry:

Well since non-stop pop is getting an update and Daz Dillinger is suing Rockstar for using his music without full consent ( What Would You do, Nothing But the Cavi Hit & C Walk are all his beats I think) Id expect a few new songs to replace these ones in a new version. Another reason is DJ Pooh is best buddies with Rockstar for a long time Im sure they would have no problem to get him back in the studio.

Edited by ParanoiaX

anyone know why R* cut Easy Z's verse from Gangsta Gangsta?

You mean Appetite 4 Destruction. Eazy never made a cameo on Gangsta Gangsta.

They do the same thing with Game's final verse in "Ali Bomaye" on RLS...

Is this The Guy?

Yeah he did man, he has the last verse. They kind of cut off the very end of his appetite for destruction verse too.

They probably just cut the songs short to fit and Eazy just happens to have the last verse lol, they did that with a few songs in the game.

Edited by Thisguyherenow

BLACK DYNAM1TE

Let me get this straight? You made a thread because the songs play randomly and not in order? Im scared to imagine what real issues you have with game.

We need more music and stations, and this guy here cant deal with songs that dont play in sequence? The f*ck?

• Like 2

yeah he did make a cameo on Gangsta Gangsta check it out on youtube

Ohhh wow... How awkward of me. Lmao, I was so used to that song being an Ice Cube-only. Guess that shows my lack of west coast rap knowledge. :p

• Like 1

Is this The Guy?

B Dub knows what's up

Edited by Thisguyherenow
  • Like 1

Cutty Christmas

Let me get this straight? You made a thread because the songs play randomly and not in order? Im scared to imagine what real issues you have with game.

We need more music and stations, and this guy here cant deal with songs that dont play in sequence? The f*ck?

No sir, I created this thread because the songs are skipping without the entire song finishing. Here's a towel so you can get that egg off your face.

No sir, I created this thread because the songs are skipping without the entire song finishing. Here's a towel so you can get that egg off your face.

I like to do a lot of Random Contact Missions. Whenever I go On Call the station I am listening too - whichever station - will skip just moments after the timer starts on my On Call clock. Its like... just speculating... I am syncing to the hosts time.

Cutty Christmas

I like to do a lot of Random Contact Missions. Whenever I go On Call the station I am listening too - whichever station - will skip just moments after the timer starts on my On Call clock. Its like... just speculating... I am syncing to the hosts time.

You might be on to something here. I hope this issue is resolved and not ignored. Like any other problem, enough of us need to notify R*. (minus the heists)

Ohhh wow... How awkward of me. Lmao, I was so used to that song being an Ice Cube-only. Guess that shows my lack of west coast rap knowledge. :p

never mind eh? i really want to know why they cut him out? maybe the song goes on for too long with him on it?

i didnt know they cut Games last verse from AB, never listened to the full song because i dont like it, he fell off after the documentary

Edited by GR Choke

MetalThrasherXtreme

Favorite music station in the game since it doesn't have a proper rock/metal station.

Still bummed there's no Real Mothaf*ckin' G's by Eazy-E on it though..HINT HINT FOR NEXT GEN, R*