1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

don_pedro

liberty city gangs hostility,weapons etc.

byteMe420

edit: delete because maro makes no sense

Edited by byteMe420

maro_hannover

if i ever see u ask how to make a menu again im reporting u to a mod lol ;)

:'( Sorry

But i mean is there any table that shows me the coords of 2d Like RGB Table

Corel_ColorChart_2040.JPG

byteMe420

u specifically said u wanted to see a menu like showing an option to make the player die... i gave u menu that has 3 options... do u want or not??

regarding the color table, im not sure, never looked for anything like that. You probably can make some app like a forms app to get the pixel your mouse is pointing to in a picturebox and then u get the rgb value of the pixel

Edited by byteMe420

maro_hannover

Then How you calculated the postion of the Table?

byteMe420

position of what?? the mouse... anyways u need to make a thread about this, you are ruining this thread

do you understand why you get banned??

leftas

The 2D X,Y Is what i want to see.

i just want to find any Table showing 2D X,Y Positions.

I bought a c# book but no GTA LOL!

Can you show me a code of a menu with 1 option that if i choose it the player dies. Please.

loool

It's not hard to make what you want to make.

Best regards,

Paul.

Edited by leftas

Wiebrendh

Can you show me a code of a menu with 1 option that if i choose it the player dies. Please.

loool

Best regards,

Paul.

Maro, just like Paul says, make it yourselfe..

Noox

loool

Best regards,

Paul.

Maro, just like Paul says, make it yourselfe..

^This, it's not hard to draw a rectangle, write "kill yourself" and set the health to 0 when enter is pressed.

don_pedro

the blips do turn on and off, pause the video and u can see options in the menu for blipping your gang and enemy gangs

nice! I`ve noticed you have uploaded videos showing a ped relationship editor. Are you planning to release a standalone version? Or is it only a feature of your gang war mod? A standalone version would hit the spot and close this topic

no i dont have plans to release that, it is part of a trainer i made. I dont release mods anymore, not really a nice community for doing that. People downloading scripts seem to be mostly a bunch of 12 year olds that have a list of requests to make your mod "better". Would rather just do my own thing. Btw doesnt SNT have a relationship editor?

in SNT you can set the player`s relationship group but nothing more, that means no hostile peds

maro_hannover

Why!

9TzE8byac.gif

It was Helpfull

byteMe420

the blips do turn on and off, pause the video and u can see options in the menu for blipping your gang and enemy gangs

nice! I`ve noticed you have uploaded videos showing a ped relationship editor. Are you planning to release a standalone version? Or is it only a feature of your gang war mod? A standalone version would hit the spot and close this topic

no i dont have plans to release that, it is part of a trainer i made. I dont release mods anymore, not really a nice community for doing that. People downloading scripts seem to be mostly a bunch of 12 year olds that have a list of requests to make your mod "better". Would rather just do my own thing. Btw doesnt SNT have a relationship editor?

in SNT you can set the player`s relationship group but nothing more, that means no hostile peds

i wish i could show this to people who use to one star my mods and told me "SNT already does this... useless! 1 star!"

Unlike SNT trainer I don't add useless options to my trainer.

Why!

9TzE8byac.gif

It was Helpfull

because i took the time to make that for you and then you acted like i didn't understand you and pretty much wrote that for no reason. So it annoyed me and i deleted it because i felt like i wasted my time when i was trying to be nice. like i said you don't seem to communicate well and this causes issues

Edited by byteMe420

Ricebox

Heh, yeah. Hate those guys.

Sucks that you can't release your stuff regular anymore. Would there be any way of obtaining either script when they're finished or are you keeping them for yourself?

byteMe420

I honestly don't care to release stuff anymore, maybe one day I will feel like it. I just don't want to respond to the million requests for edits or ini options. Would rather just enjoy the game. Uploading your own mods and then answering questions I don't enjoy I realized. I always post code on here helping people. I can show anyone how to make this.

Maybe if i had my own blog and i was making ad revenue or something but i dont have time to set that up and maintain it and then i gotta answer everyone's questions and make edits... i dont have time for it unfortunately.

Edited by byteMe420

Ricebox

What's stopping you from releasing them then ignoring the users who go "1/10 no scripts folder"? I mean they're your mods you can do what you want and I totally get where you're coming from with ad revenue, given how long you've been at this. I think Julio has the right idea when it comes to releasing sh*t and then never updating and rarely responding to feedback, only difference is the scale of his projects compared to yours. You're doing this for fun (and for free), you don't have to wipe the ass of every retard that presses "download."

But, then again, I really want to dick around with your trainers and sh*t so maybe that's where most of that is coming from haha. It's up to you what you want to do with your own work, man!

byteMe420

here u go...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55310026/GTA/PedID%26RelationshipManager.rar

im not a selfish guy but i have to stand by my principles... im also not here to serve a bunch of little sh*ts like the trolls that lurk around on gta4-mods but i think you are a nice guy... so enjoy

everything should be self explanatory if not read the code and good luck... when i started coding gta i never programmed in my life so if u dont iunderstand it maybe one day u will

F10 turns on and off, if u dont like any keys u need to learn how to edit... google "System.Windows.Forms.Keys enumeration" that will help

HOPEFULLY PEOPLE DONT STEAL MY CODE AND CLAIM THEY WROTE BUT THAT IS THE RISK FOR SHARING AND BEING NICE... hopefully no one does that! If so I won't help people anymore.

edit: link is dead pm me if you want

Edited by byteMe420

don_pedro

here u go...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55310026/GTA/PedID%26RelationshipManager.rar

im not a selfish guy but i have to stand by my principles... im also not here to serve a bunch of little sh*ts like the trolls that lurk around on gta4-mods but i think you are a nice guy... so enjoy

everything should be self explanatory if not read the code and good luck... when i started coding gta i never programmed in my life so if u dont iunderstand it maybe one day u will

F10 turns on and off, if u dont like any keys u need to learn how to edit... google "System.Windows.Forms.Keys enumeration" that will help

HOPEFULLY PEOPLE DONT STEAL MY CODE AND CLAIM THEY WROTE BUT THAT IS THE RISK FOR SHARING AND BEING NICE... hopefully no one does that! If so I won't help people anymore.

man I think to pay to much attention to those dumb f*cks you mentioned, anyways thanks for releasing, know that not everyody is a 12 year old sh*thead not appreciating coders hard work :)

maro_hannover

@don_pedro

Sorry but

[1]

1. i am not 12 years old

2. i don't request mods

3. I work hard and yesterday i tried to make a 3D Menu.(was not good but satisfactory) and I tried to make one like @byteMe420 (but without rectangles)

4. I don't act like Kids.

5. This is Kids

This Mod is bad. i want a mod to fly

i don't appreciate your work. stupid mod

now this one is real!

With

Satyr15

Rated Down For This Stupid Guy

and also respectly this your own topic and you have to stick to it.

i mean you can create a topic and name it @maro_hannover and keep cursing me there. not in a middle of coding topic. i love the forums and i don't want to get banned. that is why i am telling you this.

@byteMe420

Man i appreciated very [100000000x] much. it was very good!.

Sorry my problem was in my communication. :(

Best Regards,

Ban Hammer. LOL

Edited by maro_hannover

Silent

This is getting annoying. EVERY topic you're posting in induces offtopic. Could you stay on a goddamn topic and not act like a kid?

don_pedro

maro_hannover dude I wasn`t talking about you, if you felt offended then I`m sorry

byteMe420

here u go...

man I think to pay to much attention to those dumb f*cks you mentioned, anyways thanks for releasing, know that not everyody is a 12 year old sh*thead not appreciating coders hard work :)

here u go...

it isnt whether i pay too much attention or not to dumbf*cks, i dont owe anybody anything and if i dont enjoy something i aint gonna do it

maro_hannover

Yes I can Mr.Silent,

the topic is a coding topic and i am sending codes. not

I was just taking help from byteme420 awesome mod. just.

I hate offtopic. Sorry Silent for bieng annoying.

--

Hey why not make the gang wars contain epic things. like Keep Killing Killing(10000x) until they kill thier leader and then the gang won't Pop Up Anymore. and also involve Derailing Trains.(It works also for GTA IV) , Exploding Trains , etc. i can work into it but i am not a stealer. If you eliminate all gangs. You will get a reward that impossible to get from Any Trainers and not included in any Script. A Javelin to Destroy Trains(like Julio's Rocket Lock) and a Stinger to Destroy Planes(Destroyable Planes) i am not requesting a mod. this is just a suggestion if you want to get Mod Contest 2014. Remember i am suggesting not REQUESTING!!!!

Good Luck

maro_hannover dude I wasn`t talking about you, if you felt offended then I`m sorry

I understand

i am also sorry

Edited by maro_hannover

Wiebrendh

This is getting annoying. EVERY topic you're posting in induces offtopic. Could you stay on a goddamn topic and not act like a kid?

^ this

leftas

You know, Maro, you just me rick rolled(First time I was ever rick rolled).

lol where are the codes ? I don't see no codes in this thread.

@Slient

I doubt that he will listen to you(really not at this time, I think he will be different in few years).

Best regards,

Paul.

maro_hannover

i am listening. and i just was saying to silent that i don't like Trolling. and also this is not my topic. so i don't like to go off-topic much.

don_pedro

here u go...

here u go...

it isnt whether i pay too much attention or not to dumbf*cks, i dont owe anybody anything and if i dont enjoy something i aint gonna do it

I respect that man, I just felt you took it too seriously, after all this is the internet - the birth place of all sorts of dushebags and unfortunatelly it`s impossible to avoid them all. Using your awsome relationship editor I`ve noticed something - when I set some gang to hate some other ped group they don`t use guns (occassionaly I`ve seen them using bats or knifes) eventhough they have them, only fists. The only exception are gang passengers in driving cars or when they leave the car. The only time they pull their heat out while on foot is when me or someone from a car/bike starts shooting.

byteMe420

Well when you work on something for countless hours and upload it to receive a bunch of negativity it is human nature to feel resentful. And if I feel like that I just remove my mods... then i dont feel resentful :D

At the end of the day I troll people too when I am bored but I would never, for example, walk up to some artist that i think drew an ugly picture and tell him what a piece of sh*t it is. ;)

And yes it is "just the internet" when you are just lurking around anonymous... i do it too and i troll people and i laugh and i go on about my day when im done laughing and think nothing of it... except now i am putting in work into something i dont want disrespectful people to use... when u are in my shoes maybe you will have a different perspective ;)

Regarding the way the gangster's act, that is how R* wanted them to act when their relationship with another group was set a certain way. I am just giving you now the ability to have peds loaded into the game have their relationships altered... as far as what happens after that, I am learning just like you ;)

From what I have noticed, gangsters only use guns if their "enemy" or "target" is using a gun against them... it makes sense because in real life a gangster might not want to risk a long jail sentence when he just wants to kick your ass at the end of the day... true some gangsters are homicidal and if u f*ck with em will not play and just shoot u... people like that exist in real life but not liberty i guess lol

Edited by byteMe420

don_pedro

yeah maybe they are set to act like that by default, but if you ever release the new gang war mod I`m just hoping you`ll change that like you did with the old version (spanish lords and jamaicans blasting eachother and the player on sight)

byteMe420

yeah maybe they are set to act like that by default, but if you ever release the new gang war mod I`m just hoping you`ll change that like you did with the old version (spanish lords and jamaicans blasting eachother and the player on sight)

in my current gang war mod, when u enable "war" yes enemy gangs will attack your gang and the player on sight and your gang will attack the enemy on sight... it is because i am flagging them as mission characters... so it makes gangs in my mod ignore what the game wants them to do and they listen to my instructions to attack hated targets and since i gave them weapons they use them when i tell them to attack hated.

When the game is instructing them it says to attack hated with melee if target is using melee and use gun if they are too. i never specify to use a weapon or not and i guess this lets em use guns so game must be changing their weapon and blocking the switch is my guess.

the relationship manager only sets relations, the peds still are listening to instructions from the game

Edited by byteMe420

maro_hannover

there is something wierd in relationship menu. called player2. like in GTA SA. but GTA SA. it was actually used in that PS2 thing and also works on PC. mayber this Player2 is showing that there was a player2 freeroam like in GTA SA PS2 in the beta stage.

byteMe420

i think it is for multiplayer maro

here is another update for my group mod which is part of the gang mod... you can make your group get into multiple two seat cars (if available) to follow u

http://youtu.be/aYcQcAyFaU8

another update...

http://youtu.be/jrfuU69L2yU

Edited by byteMe420