Dinka Thrust fans - 4 months on

chainsoar

So when the Thrust became available, there was a lot of debate about it and as with any new vehicle, there were those who hated it and those who loved it. Call it Marmite in motorcycle form.

Anyway, what I was wondering is how many of you who liked it have still got it or use it regularly? Personally I still have mine and ride it often as I find it strikes a nice balance between speed and highway cruising style. I rarely see others on them, though.

Speak up, you warriors of the highway! And please, don't derail my thread with lots of off-topic stuff about how ugly you think it is. I'm asking nicely ahead of time, just please take it to the bitch & moan topic if you must.

EDIT: Ugh, I meant to put this in the online gameplay forum, sorry. Mods, please move.

Edited by chainsoar

I meant to put this in the online gameplay forum, sorry. Mods, please move.

Moving...

I bought a Thrust when it first came out and its still in my collection of bikes. I don't use it as much as I do my Akuma, but I still use it here and there.

I bought one when it came out but personally i thought it was hideous. It got sold a long time ago but i had some fun with it.

0_0.jpg

I sold mine, it's acceleration in a wheelie is amazing but you're always about to crash as it brakes and turns like a cow. I ride my 3 western models often.

I like that Thrust is kind of a power cruiser or a sport touring bike,it´s nice to see something new and rare(the only other power cruiser in GTA series that I know was Revenant from TLAD).While I don´t like it as much as Western bikes and Hexer,it´s still one of my top 5 favorite bikes in GTA 5 and I still have it and sometimes use it.

0_0.jpg

Edited by LeopardGecko