GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[PS3] Tired of playing alone and with randoms.

DomoTheRussian

DomoTheRussian

Hello guys... Sorry, that I am from Russia but let's get to the point. I'm 20 years old and I've been playing GTA Online from the start of the whole thing but I didn't quite intrested in this so I played it not much, the reason was I didn't got much cash (Wasted my stimulus) and my RP wasn't big enough (Rank 62 right now) So Right now I'm looking for people to play with. Mostly grinding missions and derping around in free mode. I have a mic but it's external one still it should be fine, but my voice is not great and I'm not being social.

If someone intrested hit me up on PSN: DomoTheRussian

Alright pal, I posted a similar topic the other day looking for a similar thing.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/735818-experienced-players-needed-on-ps3/

Have a look, and let us know what you think, if you're interested send us a PM over here; you're more than welcome as our time zones would link up well.

EDIT: You're a new member, so you won't be able to use the PM feature just yet; not to worry, if you're interested let me know on either your post or the one I linked.

No longer valid.

Edited by Dewbauchee88

No longer valid.

Well ship... I was about to PM you :(

It's alright man, just closed up my thread because I was getting far too many people with incompatible time zones, there's still a place if you want it.

LoRd_Of_WaR_Ak74

I may be able to play tonight in missions and some free roam

still looking for someone to do missions and free roam ?

Add Me, PSN: FckAllYalll

I like anything to do with driving, I like hitting up missions/ Jobs and making money with a group.

I also host Nightly Car Meets/ Fight Clubs you're welcome to join.

matthewthegreat

I may be able to play tonight in missions and some free roam

still looking for someone to do missions and free roam ?

Can't play now but can later just add me on PSN

SgtIGJoe2

SonOfLiberty89

No longer valid.

Well ship... I was about to PM you :(

It's alright man, just closed up my thread because I was getting far too many people with incompatible time zones, there's still a place if you want it.

I missed your thread because I barely registered however I am experienced with contact missions. I only play free-aim though. Hope that doesn't deter you or anyone else. So if you're willing please add me, SonOfLiberty1234.

I'm just weary a cyber-traveler searching for kindered spirits.