2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Pedal Pushers Thread - Any other GTA Cyclist on here?

Malcot

I just thought I'd start a thread to see if there are any others who love the cycling in GTAO on here?

I've currently got just over 700 miles ridden on a bicycle in my game stats, mostly on road bikes. I seem to be in a minority. I know BMX is pretty popular but any road cyclists on here?

Google Line Of Sight - Lucas Brunelle on Youtube if you want to see the kind I riding I like to do in game. My bike rack:

0_0.jpg

I suppose there really aren't any video games that feature this niche. Guess you have to do with what ya got if you like this sort of thing. I'm not really into cycling of any sort, glad you found a feature in the game entertaining that I would bet more people find useless. I might just have to try this once before knocking it, what's the best bicycle for this Malcot?

I suppose there really aren't any video games that feature this niche. Guess you have to do with what ya got if you like this sort of thing. I'm not really into cycling of any sort, glad you found a feature in the game entertaining that I would bet more people find useless. I might just have to try this once before knocking it, what's the best bicycle for this Malcot?

Any of the three racing bikes will do (Tri-cycle, Whippet and Endurex).

I use my BMX all the time with my alt because my stamina is not maxed. I don't like the road race bikes because they don't jump. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anybody ever find the fixed bike? Is there one? I seem to think there is one, but u can't buy it.

There is one called The Fixter but frustratingly you can't get it online, only single player (even though R* released a t-shirt with it on in the Hipster update).

I ride the bmx and mountain bike mostly. I like riding the bmx around the city when I just wanna chill out and look for stuff to play on. A couple of my friends make bmx races so I do those alot and I have made a few mountain bike races aswell. Sometimes if I'm in a session by myself I take the road bike around for a bit.

I often take my bmx to the ramps at the LSC by the loop roads, it has lots of ramps and the train yard is a bonus, its also far from eclipse towers so it makes for a fun journey with friends and even randoms join in.

I just thought I'd start a thread to see if there are any others who love the cycling in GTAO on here?

I've currently got just over 700 miles ridden on a bicycle in my game stats, mostly on road bikes. I seem to be in a minority. I know BMX is pretty popular but any road cyclists on here?

Google Line Of Sight - Lucas Brunelle on Youtube if you want to see the kind I riding I like to do in game. My bike rack:

0_0.jpg

how the hell do u even ride these bikes? i suppose they're fast as freck, but... never got the hang of it!

How many ppl kill you on your bike? I tend to leave bikers alone and I like to bmx a bit if someone else is doing it but not many in my lobbies that bike, most just kill on site!!

I have a chrome road bike, it's a shame you can't store a Fixter without a jb system. I ride my cruiser around grapeseed a lot!

0_0.jpg

how the hell do u even ride these bikes? i suppose they're fast as freck, but... never got the hang of it!The secret is to hold down RB (Xbox) and A for long distances, tap just A for sprint whilst weaving traffic. You can also hold RB when at a standstill to balance on both peddles.

How many ppl kill you on your bike? I tend to leave bikers alone and I like to bmx a bit if someone else is doing it but not many in my lobbies that bike, most just kill on site!!

I get shot or ran over most of the time in public lobbies, people just can't resist a cheap kill. That's why I mostly do invite only.