GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Bounties

STEEZYR

Has anything been said by rockstar about fixing the bounty lag issue? IE not getting the cash straight away when you kill a bounty allowing them to quit the session before its actually awarded to you? My main peeve with GTAO currently.

don ovdi' island

This happened to me so many times i pretty much expect it now. What gets me is when some one kills them when they spawn & they get the bounty -_-

People actually care about bounty awards?

Pfft, sorry, but if you want more than 9k, do a few missions and you have three times as much.

fGvIGuc.png

Pfft, sorry, but if you want more than 9k, do a few missions and you have three times as much.

I prefer missions for cash, but some people like just hanging out in free roam - and bounties / lester targets / car sales etc are part of all that.

If I see a bounty marker nearby I'll go for it, but don't seek them out seriously. My favorite was when I got one with a fire truck - guy runs across the road, bounty gets put on him, just as I race down the road with a fire truck - best timing ever.

It's more about the hunt and fun.

sounds like OP needs some help collecting bounties....

1375922369178.jpg

OT: bounties used to go into your account instantly after the kill. now for some reason, since a few patches ago, you dont receive the bounty until after the player respawns.

Edited by squasher
  • Like 3

Boohoo go get another one. I love how there's someone to nitpick all the little things . You never see posts giving praise .

The lag is a hotfix/patch to an infinite bounty glich...you just gotta deal with it.

Edited by TreFacTor