GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Missing Mechanic contact?

DrewGSW

Does this happen to any one else? The mechanic contact has disapeared... it kind of weird (I mean from contacts/phone)

Edited by Simon.C

DoingTheImpossible

Does this happen to any one else? The mechanic contact has disapeared... it kind of weird (I mean from contacts/phone)

Did you pay his fee?

Did you pay his fee?

He's got money. It's not the fee thing.

If is actually missing google mechanic number gta and just call that then You'll get it back

Homie heard about the last apartment party you had with the stripper and was upset he wasn't invited... You gotta show your mechanic love :evilgrin:

Call this number and he'll re-appear on your contacts again; 328-555-0153

Nice that things like this actually exist.

• Like 1

CmLup8S.png

hes on a wise occupie... bla bla bla. I dont think the fee got payed tbh even though i got 3mill in my bank..

Homie heard about the last apartment party you had with the stripper and was upset he wasn't invited... You gotta show your mechanic love :evilgrin:

I did invite him.... hmm maybe he didnt get it to his door, or maybe he moved....?