2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Current event playlist prizes?

lazyassedlover

lazyassedlover

As you may or may not know, there is an event playlist going on now including some of the new added missions

I played this morning, was winning the playlist (mostly low levels) but that glitch happened where everyone left and I was unable to complete it, I wanted to know if anyone has won it and if there are any prizes like a parachute or special t shirt/ outfit?

no mention of one on social club but you never know...has anybody completed/ won it?

ps. This is how I really type :devil:

As you may or may not know, there is an event playlist going on now including some of the new added missions

I played this morning, was winning the playlist (mostly low levels) but that glitch happened where everyone left and I was unable to complete it, I wanted to know if anyone has won it and if there are any prizes like a parachute or special t shirt/ outfit?

no mention of one on social club but you never know...has anybody completed/ won it?

• Like 1

This might be the first time that i read one of your threads. Dont switch back to your old lettertype.

• Like 2

Nothing for winning, High flyer parachute bag for completing the play list event

Edited by dvntsvnt

lazyassedlover

High flyer parachute bag

thanks I got that last time so i guess im not bothered about missing out this time

thank you for your helpful comment

Edited by lazyassedlover

I'd like it if the prize was getting back the time I wasted playing it. I was unlucky and ended up in a session with nunards who just wanted to murder-death-kill everyone, regardless of the actual goal of the mission. I quit after trying to deliver the jet about 3 times with absolutely 0 air support, to the airport where the whole enemy team where waiting for me.

lazyassedlover

I'd like it if the prize was getting back the time I wasted playing it. I was unlucky and ended up in a session with nunards who just wanted to murder-death-kill everyone, regardless of the actual goal of the mission. I quit after trying to deliver the jet about 3 times with absolutely 0 air support, to the airport where the whole enemy team where waiting for me.

loool, that was the mission every1 left for me

loool, that was the mission every1 left for me

Heh I'm not surprised. It's terrible!

1. Fly to airport but not in a direct line as that's what they expect.
  2. They're waiting at the airport in more manoeuvrable jets that also have weapons.
  3. You show up on their radar when you're close enough to kill.
  4. Die.
  5. Goto 1.

For all those people that have called me fanboy for loving this game, pay close attention to this...

f*ck off, Rockstar. That mission is wank.

"but that glitch happened where everyone left " you know that's not a glitch, its your internet connection lagging like f*ck and disconnecting you from the lobby, everyone else doesnt leave, you do cos your connection quality drops.

"but that glitch happened where everyone left " you know that's not a glitch, its your internet connection lagging like f*ck and disconnecting you from the lobby, everyone else doesnt leave, you do cos your connection quality drops.

I'm not sure about that. I've heard conflicting stories on here and had conflicting experience myself too. I was on with a friend one night and we were chatting over a video hangout at the same time, and we both saw everyone "leave the session" at the same time and ended up each in our own session, alone. Admittedly that was a while ago and they may have half fixed the issue since.