Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

      1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Grand Theft Auto IV Beta Hunt


henry_™

Recommended Posts

On 1/11/2021 at 8:48 PM, Jeansowaty said:

Awesome work! If you want, I can get it in-game later :)

That would be great!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2021 at 12:09 PM, Lukakion said:

I finished Niko's beta jacket models.jmfKVyR.pngrxzCzlt.png

If I didn’t know any better, I would have thought that these were stolen in a data breech on R*s servers or something. Good job on these. 👍

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lukakion said:

Can someone put my beta jackets in the game?

Now that exams have come to an end, I can try. Another thing I released today:

 

Second shotgun is based on this render :)

SSW8JiV.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I found an unused(?) cop model in the files called m_y_cop_traffic. He was going to be used as the toll booth officer and I heard someone claiming he was used in the Xbox version. I don't have the Xbox version, so I can't confirm if he's used or not. He was used in a cutscene in a mission in TLAD called "Heavy Toll".

 

bIeciXK.png

Edited by Panzermann11
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2021 at 5:40 PM, Jeansowaty said:

Now that exams have come to an end, I can try. Another thing I released today.

 

And this?

 

Edited by StuntGames
:O
  • Like 1
  • KEKW 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Referred to in the game files as M_M_ARMOURED, this is a Gruppe Sechs guard. Technically, this guy isn't unused since they appear in co-op missions, but the game files indicate they were also meant to appear in story mode and seen driving Securicars.

 

gMkjj3K.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Panzermann11 said:

Referred to in the game files as M_M_ARMOURED, this is a Gruppe Sechs guard. Technically, this guy isn't unused since they appear in co-op missions, but the game files indicate they were also meant to appear in story mode and seen driving Securicars.

 

gMkjj3K.png

 

Possibly part of an early concept of Three Leaf Clover?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Motka said:

 

Possibly part of an early concept of Three Leaf Clover?

Considering Gruppe 6's influence, I'd say i'm pretty sure they were originally meant to play a part in that mission.

 

Aside from that, is it possible to have G6 armed guards drive the Securicars instead of regular citizens?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Panzermann11 said:

Considering Gruppe 6's influence, I'd say i'm pretty sure they were originally meant to play a part in that mission.

 

Aside from that, is it possible to have G6 armed guards drive the Securicars instead of regular citizens?

 

I suppose you could swap the models in OpenIV or something. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Motka said:

I suppose you could swap the models in OpenIV or something. 

In the game, you can see many different citizens drive the Securicar. It's kinda senseless, considering it's not like they managed to steal the truck or something. There's gotta be something in the game's code to modify so the armed Gruppse Sechs guards drive the truck.

Edited by Panzermann11
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Panzermann11 said:

In the game, you can see many different citizens drive the Securicar. It's kinda senseless, considering it's not like they stole the truck or something...

 

Oh ok. In that case you would probably have to make a script so that only the Gruppe Sechs guards are the only ones driving the vans.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of the toll booth officer (m_y_cop_traffic), I wonder if there's a mod or something I can do to reactivate him? I saw him being used in this video. Oh, and I my coding skills are next to none, so I could only rely on someone else. Same with making the Gruppe Sechs guards drive the Securicar instead of regular citizens.

Edited by Panzermann11
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Panzermann11 said:

Speaking of the toll booth officer (m_y_cop_traffic), I wonder if there's a mod or something I can do to reactivate him? I saw him being used in this video. Oh, and I my coding skills are next to none, so I could only rely on someone else. Same with making the Gruppe Sechs guards drive the Securicar instead of regular citizens.

well...we know where he was supposed to be used bc of a comment in the pedgrp.dat

Quote

#POPCYCLE_GROUP_COPS (M_Y_Cop_Traffic removed. Was the one in NJ)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rollschuh2282 said:

well...we know where he was supposed to be used bc of a comment in the pedgrp.dat

 

That's because if you re-enable the Traffic Cop he will spawn in place of the Alderney cop.

Link to post
Share on other sites

tuShEny.png

Niko's beta jacket texture is from this ped.

 

I found some unused sounds in pc/audio/Sfx/gps.rpf AND loading.rpf.

gps.rpf:

 

CUTSCENE_LOADING_MUSIC

DEATH_MUSIC

MENU_MUSIC_ONESHOTS

MISSION_COMPLETE_1

 

LOADING.rpf

 

DEATH_01

DEATH_02

DEATH_03

DEATH_04

DEATH_05

DEATH_06

MENU_1

 

 

EIW7lVh.png

Maybe in the beta there was a mission where you have to go to the barber.

Link to post
Share on other sites
t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Find "Pill Pharm" situated next to the vacant lot at the intersection of Alcatraz Ave. and Northern Expressway in Bohan. Go to the rear of the building and hit at the red door with a baseball bat or melee weapon. The door is static and part of the building, but there is a white door hidden behind it that still swings open - hit at it a few times and you will see it mesh through the static "cover" door for a split second. The front door is also static but I don't believe there's a door behind it. I'm guessing this is a scrapped interior because I don't recall using this spot in any main or side missions. This was tested on X360 version.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m said:

Find "Pill Pharm" situated next to the vacant lot at the intersection of Alcatraz Ave. and Northern Expressway in Bohan. Go to the rear of the building and hit at the red door with a baseball bat or melee weapon. The door is static and part of the building, but there is a white door hidden behind it that still swings open - hit at it a few times and you will see it mesh through the static "cover" door for a split second. The front door is also static but I don't believe there's a door behind it. I'm guessing this is a scrapped interior because I don't recall using this spot in any main or side missions. This was tested on X360 version.

 

SG1TIog.jpg

 

Used Airbreak on PC and found these textures behind the front door of the building.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DOUGL4S1 said:

Warehouse near the dumpster appears to be enterable.

https://imgur.com/0L7drNz

 

Cut bar.

https://imgur.com/pufNph7

https://imgur.com/SCAtYMK

https://imgur.com/VVxzn6K

Worth adding that the Sergei's place has a gxt entry.

P3AJklk.png

 

Wonder where it was going to be located, someone noted a while back the windows in those pictures look a little similar to this place in the game (Donnie's Bar)

Cr3PX4q.jpg

 

 

Edited by Spy Fox
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Spy Fox said:

Worth adding that the Sergei's place has a gxt entry.

P3AJklk.png

 

Wonder where it was going to be located, someone noted a while back the windows in those pictures look a little similar to this place in the game (Donnie's Bar)

1000?cb=20110107085350

 

 

Yep, that was me.

 

I wonder if this was gonna be a chain, like how the Irish pub has locations on both Dukes and Algonquin. It could be that this place had locations on this misterious location, and where Donnie's bar currently is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, StuntGames said:

I don't know if this is right to publish here but it corrects me later, the beta clothes found.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

3766_gta_iv.jpg

3764_gta_iv.jpg

4429-gta-iv-screenshot.jpg

4451-gta-iv-screenshot.jpg

 

 

Little jacob?

 

  Reveal hidden contents

3864_gta_iv.jpg

 

The beta pics can be found by viewing here:

https://www.gta4.net/screenshots/?page=17&order=new

Yeah, both of those have been known for years. Also, surprised you decided to talk about the clothes, and not Niko's supposed silenced weapon.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sergei's Bar is the beta name for Comrades, Vlad's Bar. Sergei remains there during cutscenes. The props from Comrades are labelled as "sergeibar".

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 14 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.