GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[Xbox 360] Car Meet

prodigy307

Feedback & Pictures

First off, I want to say that this was my 3rd meet tonight so I'm a bit tired. It was the best one so far, too. It was really chill and everyone (that stayed) were pleasant to meet and joke with. Down side? Host left early and as the other meets I joined tonight the theme was sometimes unclear. Now I'm starting to think I have trouble focusing when people talk but I got confused at the sports/business car thing. That was a minor issue (which wasn't really an issue) so the overall meet was really good. Prodigy, here's a tip: move mic away from mouth! Don't have to deepthroat it. Short meet - short text. Let's see some pics!

Pictures:
We didn't cruise (which was fine and different) - we instead took out a bunch of cars based on what the host chose as the theme. Good game! I really enjoyed it as it shows off your car and you get to see other cars. Also great for photographers.

So I dressed up for my own meet in 2 days....aaaaand I'm dressed as a stern-looking teacher:
0_0.jpg

First theme was tuners:
0_0.jpg

This Elegy color is sweeeeet!
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

3 Sultans (furthest one being mine - blue one) - recurring theme tonight in the meets!
0_0.jpg

Refreshing to see a different color scheme for a Sultan:
0_0.jpg

That's sex in a car form:
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

If the colors were switched (chrome as secondary) this car would be making girls and guys wet - I know I would be:
0_0.jpg

Next was Sports! SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS!
0_0.jpg

*Sports went quick so....just that one pictrue*

Next we were told to pick something fancy - something you'd drive to work. Here's what showed up:

So the car on the left is for someone with a high income job such as a lawyer.
The car on the right, however, is for school janitors that talk about vietnam to the kids.
0_0.jpg

Oaken showed up!
0_0.jpg

Next was bikes because why not!
0_0.jpg

"Most Random Picture Ever" award goes to this guy:
0_0.jpg

Oh wait, it gets better:
0_0.jpg

"You lookin' at my tail pipe, homes?"
0_0.jpg

The modern cowboy - lonely in light next to his 300 HP horse: