GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How do I get a storable Declasse Tornado?

VIPΣR
Go to solution Solved by VIPΣR,

I have stolen a Tornado, modded it, driven it to my garage and the f*ckin game tells me I can't store this vehicle! Money is not the problem, so I went to the internet and looked for the Tornado on both websites but I couldn't find it.

Are there other ways to get the Tornado online?

That's weird. I stole one, modded it and it's in my garage. Mine is the softtop convertible version.

They spawn, usually at night around the areas surrounding Franklins house.

Try and get one off the street and put it in your garage, then go and mod in the LSC.

Was your garage full? You sure it didn't just ask you to replace a current vehicle in your garage?

Last time I checked it's not a High End vehicle so it should be storable.

However if you stole a Gang Tornado it might not be storable, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

VeLj9s6.png FUn2RUo.png

However if you stole a Gang Tornado it might not be storable, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

That was my initial thought. But then I remembered I had a pimped out gang manana stored the other week.

My garage isn't full and it isn't a gang car. The weird thing is that the game keeps telling me that I can't store this vehicle. However, I'm going to look for another one, and I will let you guys know if it worked.

RussianCommie

My garage isn't full and it isn't a gang car. The weird thing is that the game keeps telling me that I can't store this vehicle. However, I'm going to look for another one, and I will let you guys know if it worked.

Did you happen to find the Tornado during a mission?

5eIYidF.gif

Ballistic Jello

You can't store a car that someone else has modified, or that spawned in a mission, be it mission relevant or not.

There was a workaround for this, wherein you get in the car, drive into a job corona, (blue ring), get out of the car, automatically begin hosting the mission, back out and the car respawns in a storable state...but it may have been patched or hotfixed.

2rqkacm.jpg