GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Survival Creator!

InfernoV

What do you think of this idea? Would you like to see it and what features do you want implemented into this creator?

Didn't rockstar say that we will be getting this in the future?

I hope we don't though because most people suck and lack creativity

• Like 2

I can already see everyone making a survival that is way easier than Boneyard is now. Heck, they may even make it so that you can idle for the entire time and still win. First week, every invite will be for their own survival with a name like "10000000RP & 100000000$ Survival".

Would be nice though, I'm sure there are at least some competent creators who will develop some nice stuff.

• Like 1

This or the parachuting creator are the 2 most likely creators to be released next.

IMO parachute creator could make for some really interesting jobs, actually involving obstacles and reserve chutes

We need vehicle survival. Go solo, or have a passenger. Either way you've got wave after wave of bad guys in cars, trucks and on bikes to take down.

If done correctly, not squeaker crap like the $1000000 5000099Rp, there could be some interesting user created survivals, there are very few survivals for a map like the one we have avaliable, there could be a Zancudo survival, paleto bay, altruist cult survival, Mckenzie airfield, Bollingbroke prision, and many more, i have so much survival ideas D:

We need vehicle survival. Go solo, or have a passenger. Either way you've got wave after wave of bad guys in cars, trucks and on bikes to take down.

Excellent idea, but unless R* does something about the cars with bulletproof backs (doubtful) or force vehicle types/classes, vehicle survivals would be trivial.

• Like 2

Excellent idea, but unless R* does something about the cars with bulletproof backs (doubtful) or force vehicle types/classes, vehicle survivals would be trivial.

Very good point. That is quite possibly the only thing in this game that makes me want to go to someone's house and punch them in the face.

I retract my idea until Rockstar unbulletproof car's arses.

Grand Theft Amanda

I quite frankly don't care. I have member content blocked so...

The only ones that would become R* verified are the ones made by an 8 years old

Grand Theft Amanda

Very good point. That is quite possibly the only thing in this game that makes me want to go to someone's house and punch them in the face.

Its a bad idea, just use stickies or blow them up with grenades like I do in a GTA race.

You can send an army of bulletproof cars and I will take care of them. Why can't you?

Am I that good or you people suck that much? I'd really like to know.

Its a bad idea, just use stickies or blow them up with grenades like I do in a GTA race.

You can send an army of bulletproof cars and I will take care of them. Why can't you?

Dont get cocky, stay wise A-man-da

• Like 1

Making a survival mode would be pretty fun. I can see players using open spaces like beaches to make their own survival location. There's a lot of creativity that can go into this. The most obvious place people want a survival is in Fort Zancudo. I already have my own little survival games there in free mode, but it would be nice to get paid for it.

Hopefully R* just add more survivals in updates. I think like only 3 extra have come out of like 8 content DLC Updates. We need more and as others have said there are many locations that have the potential for a survival base. I think only when R* run out of ideas they should release the creator, even then I would be so sure about it due to the crappy jobs with the you-know-what names spamming out the survival join function.

On a separate note I think the parachute creator is the best way to go at the moment as it won't be as easily exploitable like others. I'd love to see one that goes from the top of chiliad to at least the end of sandy shores.

Yes it's exactly that. You're clearly the best.

• Like 4

Grand Theft Amanda

Dont get cocky, stay wise A-man-da

That is an 65 millions year old joke. What are you? A dinosaur?

I'll make ya a fresh one.

Get lost old bones lol

The way some create sky high races and 1,000,000 RP - that is all. Howver there are good creations out there.

Edited by cjdavies

Grand Theft Amanda

I know I am the very best.

What I want to know is why can't you?

My pure lack of skills, intellect, experience and general all-round wisdom. I would have some of these personality traits but there was none left for me after it had all been given to you.

• Like 4

I can already see everyone making a survival that is way easier than Boneyard is now. Heck, they may even make it so that you can idle for the entire time and still win. First week, every invite will be for their own survival with a name like "10000000RP & 100000000$ Survival".

Would be nice though, I'm sure there are at least some competent creators who will develop some nice stuff.

Boneyard is the easiest Survival?

That's new for me.

Grand Theft Amanda

My pure lack of skills, intellect, experience and general all-round wisdom. I would have some of these personality traits but there was none left for me after it had all been given to you.

lol That explain everything.

I used to suck at sniping but after playing Coveted a million times, I became a pro sniper.

Pratice is everything : )

• Like 2

That's new for me.

Hide behind container to the right of spawn point.

lol That explain everything.

I used to suck at sniping but after playing Coveted a million times, I became a pro sniper.

Pratice is everything : )

I always take sage advice from people of great wisdom, so you can rest assured that your words will be taken in exactly the correct manner.

That's new for me.

Yeah, You don't get shot at all behind the grey container. The container also helps you against the helis.

That's new for me.

Yeah, You don't get shot at all behind the grey container. The container also helps you against the helis.

Way back when I was just starting GTA:O, I just did Boneyard Survival with a combat pistol and using the SNS pistol to buy (really cheap) ammo. Compared with chasing down cars for Simeon or other crappy-without-good-weapons missions (Blow Up without grenades? Spent 5 min shooting a car engine...) it was one of the best options.

What I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career in gta. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

If you stop being cocky now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't,

I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you (in gta online) !!!!!!!

• Like 2

Hector Tavares

I would love for this to be made available to the public. It's in the Dev Creator as far as someone who hacked the game said, so hopefully they release it to the public soon.

I already have quite a few awesome ideas for it.

The Undead Survival (clones of the Zombie NPC cosplayer from Vinewood in SP, set on Route 68, wrecked buses, cars, and vans scattered EVERYWHERE, set at nighttime in the rain, vehicles they use are Romeros, Ambulances, and Rat Loaders, no helicopter) - "Imagine a world where you could kill without consequence. The apocalypse isn't far off, so the paranoid rednecks say, so why not train yourself beforehand? Thankfully the Humane Research Facility has constructed fake Zombies for you to test your luck on. You'll be stripped of your personal weapons, but don't worry, there are baseball bats, crowbars, and other various apocalypse-ready weapons aplenty, so go wild! Are you ready for the undead nightmare? Difficulty will increase with each passing wave."

Condemned (obese NPCs, set at Burger Shot in the ghetto, set at noon in the dry, vehicles they use are the usual vehicles, the Speedo, Cavalcade, and Sandking SWB, Buzzard civilian helicopter) - "Every fatass out there has the same fear; what if Burger Shot were to close up shop? Today, it happens, and the fatties are out in full force. Use cover to your advantage as you attempt to calm down the situation with bullets and bombs. Unlike other survivals, these folks don't die with a single headshot. It might be the excess fat, but who knows, and who cares? Difficulty will increase with each passing wave."

Altruist Assault (Altruist Cult NPCs, set at the Altruist Cult on Mount Chiliad, set at nighttime, vehicles are Rusty Emperor, Duneloader, Burrito, Buzzard civilian helicopter) - "The sign says STAY OUT for a reason. Apparently the various travelers can't seem to grasp that concept, and the Cult folks have had it. Today is the day they unleash full hell on whoever steps foot in their Cult. Sadly, that person happens to be you, and possibly some unlucky friends. Aim for the junk as you attempt to survive against some of the most unclad, and unrelenting folks in the state, and hopefully put a stop to their ways. Difficulty will increase with each passing wave."

Edited by ZDUPH

That's new for me.

Hide behind container to the right of spawn point.

That's new for me.

You still can be shot though in the 4th, 7th and 10th waves from the sides by the helicopters.

Procceded on the other hand..... Noob Mode On. I stopped playing it because its sooo boring and dull.