GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

My final comparison Poll

FilthyEsquire

Which do you enjoy using more?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Of the two guns which do you prefer?

• Musket
    • Mini-Gun

FilthyEsquire

I vote blatant troll.

If I could edit it and add one more option to "Blatant Troll" believe me I would to satisfy you.

FilthyEsquire

I really love both of these. but i prefer the hammer to either of them.

Same. I have quite a few kills with it. And I'm sorry you don't own a musket. But there are some DM's that are musket only so fret not. But that would be a tease for me.

juantrapriguez

Same. I have quite a few kills with it. And I'm sorry you don't own a musket. But there are some DM's that are musket only so fret not. But that would be a tease for me.

I never got to use the musket because i sold my copy back in June

I never got to use the musket because i sold my copy back in Junethen why are you here?
  • Like 4

Would love to see the Hammer of Dawn in this game.

Would love to see the Hammer of Dawn in this game.

That thing was like a portable Death Star. Lol

Gimme a Fat Man or a Gauss Rifle from Fallout, or even the BFG-3000 from Doom. I'd have a field day on noobs ;D

Not really a fair poll since a lot of people still aren't able to buy the minigun. Personally I prefer the minigun though because the musket takes forever to load. Its fun to go into the military base sometimes with my minigun and try to shoot as many tanks as possible. I only started to do this recently but my record is 5.

AceThaCreator

I never got to use the musket, but i voted for it anyway.

You snooze, you lose homie lol. Minigun>>>>Musket as the musket can only cover a certain amount of distance whereas the minigun f*cks EVERYTHING up.
  • Like 1

I never got to use the musket, but i voted for it anyway.

You snooze, you lose homie lol. Minigun>>>>Musket as the musket can only cover a certain amount of distance whereas the minigun f*cks EVERYTHING up.

Plus, by the time it takes someone to reload the musket I'd have spawn-killed them over 9,000 times.

In the absence of bacon, I vote minivan.

FilthyEsquire

Cash Card Rocket launcher.

So the fireworks launcher?

Not really a fair poll since a lot of people still aren't able to buy the minigun. Personally I prefer the minigun though because the musket takes forever to load. Its fun to go into the military base sometimes with my minigun and try to shoot as many tanks as possible. I only started to do this recently but my record is 5.

If someone isn't high enough level for MINI GUN... They probably weren't around for the Musket. And if, IF they have a musket...They better learn how to use it. Auto Aim sniper.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

musket sucks

only use it is to shoot the last NPC in some gang atack or so with a one hit one kill shot :)

though i think it woud be fun to have a deathmatch as the only gun that fires a bullet

but yea, against the modern guns in a normal deathmatch or freeroam session it is totaly worthless

1GPM69f.jpg

The musket only DM that you're referring to ("Panic Attack") is no longer musket only.... That stopped the same time the musket went off the market. Now, I think the Forced Only option for that map is something generic (pistol I believe)

• Like 1

FilthyEsquire

Some of you haven't tried using the musket. Like actually tried it. I got 100 player kills in four days with it. Auto Aim sniper. It's borderline op.

juantrapriguez

I never got to use the musket because i sold my copy back in June
then why are you here?

Oh, damn i could've sworn there was a PS4 version of GTA coming out. I sold my copy because there were too many problems with the game, and im waiting for the PS4 version. I never said i didn't like the game. So please try again dickhead.

I mainly do missions and love using cover, so the Musket is my choice. Only time I seem to pull out the Minigun is when I'm blowing off steam or want to approach missions differently.

AceThaCreator

All of the mini gun voters are hipsters

How? It doesn't get any more hipster then an old rifle used in a war centuries ago.

musket!!!

i really love to storm into stores and kill players buying stuff with my musket!

• Like 2

All of the mini gun voters are hipsters

How? It doesn't get any more hipster then an old rifle used in a war centuries ago.the musket is the epitome of anti hipster