GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[ps3]need players for new versus missions

StangOne50

hey anyone want to run these new missions.. they require 3-4 players.. pm me if interested

Why don't you wait for me you impatient bastard!

haha sorry bro..i was so happy to finally finish everything yesterday and wake up to all this new crap ...when will you be on again ?

haha sorry bro..i was so happy to finally finish everything yesterday and wake up to all this new crap ...when will you be on again ?

Haha I'm just busting your balls! Usually I don't get much time in on weekdays, but if so late afternoon, early evenings. Stupid day job!

3-4 player jobs shouldn't be that hard to find anons so I can do that of course. I still have piles of other ones to address either way!

Have you seen an official list yet of what is new / what has been changed?

the new missions are called chop chop and effin lazers.. got em both if you need one later...

there were 10 new versus , 1 capture , 4 races and 2 parachute jumps... all will be on your ingame list except the contact missions

you should just work for madrazo like me then you can just play all day hahaha

weird i just saw the news on sc and it says only 16 jobs have been added. i dont know where that new capture came from

Edited by stangone50

the new missions are called chop chop and effin lazers.. got em both if you need one later...

there were 10 new versus , 1 capture , 4 races and 2 parachute jumps... all will be on your ingame list except the contact missions

you should just work for madrazo like me then you can just play all day hahaha

weird i just saw the news on sc and it says only 16 jobs have been added. i dont know where that new capture came from

Haha! Yeah believe me there are many mornings I wish I could "work from home" more often!

Just saw the official announcement on Twitter: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52302/new-gta-online-flight-school-jobs-now-available-to-play-earn