GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Shoes?

RiseAgainBH

That shoe looks awful. We have plenty of shoes already, and no one is looking at yours :lol:

• Like 2
38391_s.gif

AceThaCreator

We need some Replicas of Jordans, Nikes, reeboks, and other dope kicks up in suburban. I swear Los santos got the worst kick game ever.

Edited by BlackAce23

xoC18H21NO3xo

No, what made me mad the other day: hookers got cowgirl boots with high heels! I can't find the wishlist thread either...

EDIT: I want these boots!

cowgirlboots_zps1df5f9e7.jpg

Edited by xoC18H21NO3xo

I'd like to see the Sneaker category expanded. Only one option for sneakers is a bit weird.

• Like 2

AceThaCreator

How often do you look at a man's shoes?

Don't you know that that's the first thing that people notice first in your appearance?
  • Like 3

That shoe looks awful. We have plenty of shoes already, and no one is looking at yours :lol:

well everyone has their own opinions and mine is that i like the shoe.

well everyone has their own opinions and mine is that i like the shoe.

Like it or not, you won't be getting it.

• Like 1

xoC18H21NO3xo

How often do you look at a man's shoes?

I look at the man's eyes first, then his shoes second. In general, I look at everyone's shoes first, because the shoe a person chooses to wear when they're not at work tells you a lot about how much they are creative and how much they are logical. Obviously, there are exceptions, I have a pair of beat up converses that I use to trek to the Quick Chek in town. Men in cowboy boots get pushed up to an automatic 5/10, even if they're butt ugly!

sneakers need some addition ASAP

its ridiculous they only have 1 choice in that category.

to be honest, all they have to do to please a lot of people is simply add a "rbg color picker", let us change the color of shoes and clothin in general.

• Like 2

FilthyEsquire

You can always tell a man by his shoes, or something. It's kinda true. In any case I've changed my clothes over 100 times in game. I have stats to prove it.

Like I suggested a long time ago, they need to fire their "fashion" designer. I'm still waiting for Franklin's wardrobe, I'm tired of not looking gangsta enough in California dress codes.

• Like 1

f*ck that sh*t! WHERE ARE MY TOESHOES R*?!?!?!?!?
There are advertised in Fame or Shame so why can't we have them?

• Like 3

I never see shoes. Does anyone actually pay attention to shoes??

FilthyEsquire

You can always tell a man by his shoes, or something. It's kinda true. In any case I've changed my clothes over 100 times in game. I have stats to prove it.

Just pretend you have some rainbow bright bullsh*t all over your dirty feet. Problem solved.

You're the one with the Rainbow Bright Sultan, Chief.

The only thing that shoes tell you about a person is what they wear on their feet.

However, you can tell a GREAT deal about a person by the shoes they WISH that they could wear.

Qa6BL2.gif

I wish I had some rainbow bright sultano shoes....

Just pretend you have some rainbow bright bullsh*t all over your dirty feet. Problem solved.

You're the one with the Rainbow Bright Sultan, Chief.

Edited by MantisFang

hvmrvqybjeq20wpdepwv.jpg

fucvg0dbjtewtey9uu7j.jpg

Do you really want people killing each other over some Jordans?

>.>

<.<

hvmrvqybjeq20wpdepwv.jpg

fucvg0dbjtewtey9uu7j.jpg

Do you really want people killing each other over some Jordans?

>.>

<.<

Lol Hopefully rockstar makes it limited shoes only so they are only sold for a day people will be blocking the stores with cars

• Like 1

thafablifee46

IMAGINE THIS: What if r* had a pair of super limited shoes and we're only releasing them for one day @ suburban lmao imagine the chaos that would follow for those lmao

The shoes in the op look like hyperdunks but yeah , I agree .. We should have more sneaker options !

• Like 2

SP shoe content is cut from online for some reason (#rockstarlogic) and why does the female OP characters, have more sneakers and hat selections then the male OP characters thats bull sh*t we should have equal amount. ​....and I'm talking about sneakers not heels

• Like 1