GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Can't select refresh?

TheDabbingNinja

TheDabbingNinja

Can't refresh choices on mission list.

After I complete a race or mission it goes back to the screen where you either choose a new mission, replay, refresh, or free mode. On this screen, it won't let me hit refresh for the first 25 seconds. Anyone else have this happen? Any way to fix it?

TheDabbingNinja

No. Been that way for a while.

Weird...because it doesn't happen to any of mg crew members.

It happens occasionally.

Loading's f*cked up or something, I don't know. But I'm sure it's f*cked up inside.

It let's me refresh once, then often (but not always) makes me wait before I can do a second. Only when I'm solo, I think...

No. Been that way for a while.

Weird...because it doesn't happen to any of mg crew members.

That's odd.

bane.jpg

It doesn't work eveytime, but if you scroll over the middle sections constantly it will eventually let you choose the button again.

Often I will have it say Refresh (1) and not let me Refresh a second time...main issue for me right now is continually being stuck in the clouds while joining a Quick Job.

The second refresh is on a timer. Rockstar has heavily weighted the vote selections to parachute, LTS, missions and DM because people are playing those less. Then they force you to actually look at them with the timer in the hopes that people will choose one. The result is everyone just leaves though...so another fail.

Happens occasionally to me too. Very annoying, many times my friends can refresh but not me, leaving me hearing them tell me to hurry up and refresh. So I guess it is just a random thing that happens to some of us at times.

Grand Theft Amanda

The second refresh is on a timer. Rockstar has heavily weighted the vote selections to parachute, LTS, missions and DM because people are playing those less. Then they force you to actually look at them with the timer in the hopes that people will choose one. The result is everyone just leaves though...so another fail.

That's R* at its finest, they truly doesnt want us to have any fun.

It suck to have a good group and have to split because of this or because of R* poor server.

Old-Tired-Grumpy

Several of my friends and I have this problem at times, we have noticed when one friend is with us we have to wait 20 seconds or so before the refresh button can be selected, the friend has a slower connection and when this happens he is normally still hung in the clouds just before the vote screen comes up, once he gets to the voting screen all is good

Yes, it's been happening, for a while now, sometimes, to some people. Not all people, all the time; or even everybody every time.

Just wait until the clock ticks down to ~30. Around that time you'll notice the orange cloud access (save) circle should appear. Proceed.

Most times you will immediately be able to select Refresh, other times not so much.

Solution: Patience

Yes happen all the time to me after 1.16.

One friend said he can still vote refresh but it doesnt stick at first. I cant even make the marker go over refresh at all until later on the timer.

Also Im almost always get stuck in clouds when I quit online so It doesnt make that last save for me.