2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

How many times is it too much to kill another player?

rabid_white_dog

rabid_white_dog

This past Friday afternoon, I had two low level players attempt to kill me. They failed but kept attempting to attack me. I wound up killing one 21 times, the other 19. I told them to stop but they kept taking shots at me and talking smack. After awhile and several kills they started complaining telling me to stop killing them and finally left the session. How many times do other here feel it is acceptable to kill idiot kid low level players that won't back down?

When someone kills me, I kill them until I feel satisfied (3-5 kills) and go on with my business.

• Like 3

lazyassedlover

If they won't back down, then I keep killing them. Simple.

Its fine to kill a player until they leave you alone, then kill them two more time and call a mugger to make sure they get the point.

• Like 3

If you're just hanging around in Free Roam, as many times as needed to break their egos and force them to leave.

If you are dumped in a FR after a mission and they get a luck kill or two, even the score (and maybe one or two on top of that) and get back to missions.

And on the off chance this is in a DM, enough to win the match. (duh)

If course, this is only when they attack you unprovoked. Otherwise I don't condone Free Roam PvP... (Yes, I stick to Invite Only as much as I can)

• Like 2

If your hands weren't bleeding then it wasn't enough.

If they keep coming back then they are asking to be killed over and over again but if your attacking them and they stop fighting back such as trying to run away or turn passive it's time to leave them alone.

Honestly it they keep coming AT YOU e.g. you're not chasing them, then the only maximum is 'until you get bored'.

Personally after about 5 I'd be getting bored. Rather do a DM or something.

Its fine to kill a player until they leave you alone, then kill them two more time and call a mugger to make sure they get the point.

This all the way.

After the Mugger throw in some Mercs and then set a Bounty on them once the Mercs are successful also.

• Like 3

The OP has elegantly formed his humblebrag as a question, which is the accepted forum practice. We see at least 10 of these a day, some much more clunky than others.

Here is my example humblebrag format, used in my online class "Forum Ego Flouting 101" :p /sarcasm

(apologies to those who have seen this before)

EDIT:

Standard humblebrag format: Begin with an innocent forum question, and quickly proceed to describe your baddassery as an example answer to your question. At the end, repeat your question so people will be misdirected about your verbose humblebrag.

Hey guys whats the coolest thing you've done in GTA Online?

I was minding my own business when a god modder came by and for no reason sticky-bombed my PV but I got away and sent him a text sayn he sucked like a hoover

So he called all his god modder wimp-ass friends i was in a session with 150 god modders and they were all tryna kill me so i grabbed my tank and sat on each one of them like 300 times until they all rage quit

But then one of them called the Boss god modder into the session and he was like the biggest god modder motherf*cker ever and he said he was gonna hack my permanent record and get me and all my descendents banned from planet earth forever

So i said f*ck it and i duped 100 tow trucks on his ass and that fried his console into a molten ball of plastic and vaporized the last mile of internet lines back to his sh*tty little hole where he lives

The current surge leaped over to his controller and caused the batteries inside to explode and it blew off both of his hands and disfigured his face permanently for life.Then I sent him a text that sed "gotcha prick"

ZbYxRjJ.jpg

So anyway then I came over here to the GTA forums and made this post cause I just wondered whats the coolest thing you guys ever done in GTA ONline i'm just asking cause i'm rly interested to know so yeah

Edited by saintsrow

AceThaCreator

When you hear a mercy scream through the mic of someone who was left scarred as result of one major ass kicking.

• Like 1

worse I had to some other player is like 22 times or so, they leave due to "connection problem"

I might keep on shooting if they have a "good connection"

I rarely do that much to someone, mostly 2-3 times when they are in my way, or maybe I will just walk away if I not in a mood to kill,

but if you did start the game, is all depend on our "connection"

Depends on how much the little sh*te(s) is(are) getting on my nerves; usually I'm a live and let live kind of guy, but the other day I had this thirteen/fourteen year old slam me off my Sovereign in a chrome Zentorno; killing me instantly. I spawned back and heard the little eejit spouting the usual pre-pubescent verbal diarrhoea (that somehow gives him some sort of purpose) and saw him doing a U-turn trying obviously trying to get another kill; I got my grenade launcher out and left him and his chromzorno as a steaming pile of slag, I them proceeded to kill him twenty odd times or so, until he (which I can only assume) squealed "Cheater" in the highest pitch I think my ears have ever had the displeasure of hearing; and then left the server.

Tl;dr: I don't, unless they go out of their way to grief me first, then I'll grief them until they wished they never met me.

Last time one guy tried to kill me while I was in my own business. Minigun until he ran and called his mechanic, I think when you humilliate them.

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

Keep laying down fire until they leave you alone. If they keep coming after you, light them the hell up...The most kills I have on a single person at the moment is 51. I went a bit over board..

as I mute people's mic's sometime I dont even know if they every say something to stop me or explain

I do agree that riding bike may get so much run over in free roam, then we have to blow up more cars, like 3 to 4 adders

Depends on how much the little sh*te(s) is(are) getting on my nerves; usually I'm a live and let live kind of guy, but the other day I had this thirteen/fourteen year old slam me off my Sovereign in a chrome Zentorno; killing me instantly. I spawned back and heard the little eejit spouting the usual pre-pubescent verbal diarrhoea (that somehow gives him some sort of purpose) and saw him doing a U-turn trying obviously trying to get another kill; I got my grenade launcher out and left him and his chromzorno as a steaming pile of slag, I them proceeded to kill him twenty odd times or so, until he (which I can only assume) squealed "Cheater" in the highest pitch I think my ears have ever had the displeasure of hearing; and then left the server.

Tl;dr: I don't, unless they go out of their way to grief me first, then I'll grief them until they wished they never met me.

• Like 1

as I mute people's mic's sometime I dont even know if they every say something to stop me or explain

I do agree that riding bike may get so much run over in free roam, then we have to blow up more cars, like 3 to 4 adders

Yeah, single most annoying thing alongside being shot off a bike with pin-point accuracy while driving past at 100+ miles per hour; thankfully Free-Aim fixes the second issue...

Edited by Dewbauchee88

I come out of rooftop rumble when I was low level and someone else from a different mission from Martin Madrazo spawned in the same spot (dirt road) and he killed me. So I got him back and he kept just standing there and I killed the prick 26 times. It's still on my most player kills it shows there name in the pause menu. I picked up all the $ he kept dropping. Prick finally 'left' session. What a pussy.

• Like 1

If they won't back down, then I keep killing them. Simple.

This! Yesterday some lower level player attacked me so i killed them and they kept coming at me just running like a headless chicken at me trying to kill me over and over and over again ended up getting them like 20-2 then he finally gave up. What should I do change sessions or go into passive hell no if you that stupid you deserve that imo..