GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Gusenberg Sweeper & Roosevelt

REXX

Hey guys. If you haven't already noticed, I am military based on GTA: Online, but now and again when I play on my own, I like to mix roleplays. I am currently looking to do a mafia based roleplay, but unfortunately, when the Valentines Day Massacre update was released, I hadn't started online. I was hoping someone had a Roosevelt they don't use anymore, if so, I would appreciate if someone could supply me with one. Another item I am also after is the Gusenberg Sweeper weapon. I am not sure if players can keep other players dropped weapons, but if it is possible, you'd help me out a lot! Cheers!

Most weapons you will be able to keep, unfortunately the Gusenberg isn't one. The hammer, actual claw hammer can be kept as can any of the normal weapons.

I may be wrong. Maybe someone found a method. I tried to keep the pistol .50 and it took it away. Nice to play with in missions though.

TheGoodSgtScooter

The weapon is impossible to get now.

You can ask a magician in the Ps3/360 request thread for a Roosevelt.

Ballistic Jello

Sorry to tell you but you are out of luck without going so far as a modded console.

EDIT: Scooter above is right. Modders can put one in YOUR garage. Forgot about this.

Neither of those can be purchased at this time. Maybe next Valentine's day they will be available again legitimately

Edited by Ballistic Jello
2rqkacm.jpg

Oh, that's a shame. Best stick to my military based roleplay then. Thanks guys!

Most weapons you will be able to keep, unfortunately the Gusenberg isn't one. The hammer, actual claw hammer can be kept as can any of the normal weapons.

I may be wrong. Maybe someone found a method. I tried to keep the pistol .50 and it took it away. Nice to play with in missions though.

you can only keep the hammer. The .50 pistol and Bulpup shotgun cannot be kept unless you have SE or CE

Ballistic Jello

There's no way to give someone a car in game the way you want. Not sure about the gun.

Its the other way around, the gun cannot be dropped or purchased, so I think it's completely unavailable to those who want it. I think if a modder COULD put it in your inventory it would later disappear.

The car is technically possible to get, read above.

2rqkacm.jpg

I'd rather stay legit, just to be on the safe side. Hopefully in Februrary Rockstar may supply us with a similar update.

You can always role play with someone who has a Roosevelt so you can at least roll around in the right car (unless you do decide to go the route of 'obtaining' one by the linked threads above)

Couldn't you make a death-match with say that weapon, or other dlc weapons? Of course you wouldn't keep it, but you'd have it until you leave the next session or w/e.

Impossible I'm afraid.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise