2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Switched for Ruffian single headlight

D.A.

So I had a single headlight PCJ 600 and switched it for a single headlight Ruffian...was that a good move?

I was looking for something rarer,btw...

Edited by D.A.

In what context?

Do you Race?

Do you want rare cars/cycles?

Want a nice cruiser/show vehicle?

I'm just going to say no because of Vice City nostalgia.

In what context?

Do you Race?

Do you want rare cars/cycles?

Want a nice cruiser/show vehicle?

I'm just going to say no because of Vice City nostalgia.

You can get the PCJ single headlight by buying one online,after a few tries you should get one,at least that's what people told me,so I just switched for a Ruffian with a single headlight since it's rarer and you can't buy it in any way. Just wanted some of your thoughts,peeps.

I have the single headlight Ruffian, and its way more fun to drive than the PCJ IMO. Better for stunts, wheelies, and it definitely feels faster (is it?)

• Like 2

I have the single headlight Ruffian, and its way more fun to drive than the PCJ IMO. Better for stunts, wheelies, and it definitely feels faster (is it?)

I don't think it's faster,however it's my favorite bike and yes it is the best for wheelies and stunts,I'm not a fan of cruisin' with bike,so I don't care for speed,that's why I love the Ruffian it's the best for jumps aswell,well if you know what jumps I mean ;D The only negative thing is that it's not very good in curves...

Where can i find it agan?

I wasn't looking for it,I only heard about never actually saw one until today. I don't think it's that rare,you can find it driving around,it doesn't have a fixed spawn point... :(

Drive a bike around legion square, mors mutual, and the construction site. It seems to spawn for me in all those areas. The last one I found was on the overpass, the one that leads to the integrity way appartments.

Drive a bike around legion square, mors mutual, and the construction site. It seems to spawn for me in all those areas. The last one I found was on the overpass, the one that leads to the integrity way appartments.

So it has a semi fixed spawn point,is it as rare as the Nemesis? Or at least close to it?

Thank youuu

Single headlight ruffian is waaaay better than the pcj imo. The single headlight kinda reminds me if the geth from mass effect

Ruffian is better at stunts, 4 fastest bike (broughy) and wheelie champ. But the pcj brings back many memories for me, and it has awesome mirrors.

Bug choosing it because its rarer is a bit stupid, I personally had a double headlight version next to my akuma and they were painted the same and as close as possible. Sold as the back is better for stunts as I needed more speed.

Ruffian is better at stunts, 4 fastest bike (broughy) and wheelie champ. But the pcj brings back many memories for me, and it has awesome mirrors.

Bug choosing it because its rarer is a bit stupid, I personally had a double headlight version next to my akuma and they were painted the same and as close as possible. Sold as the back is better for stunts as I needed more speed.

I didn't really understand what you were trying to say,but the first time I was introduced to the PCJ was in San Andreas and I very much disliked it,,, I don't have any nostalgic feeling on the PCJ,but I do however love how awesome the Ruffian is in stunts and jumps,I tried driving the PCJ and it seemed to me as much more for races than just stunts,and I'm not looking for a bike like that,the reason I made this thread is to get some thoughts on what the people who instead of - -wasting a lot of money on cars you can buy anytime you want- - get vehicles that you can't buy or are hard to find- - think on this matter. I actually have a dual headlight Ruffian,my first one and I have because as mentioned it's just the better bike for me.