2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

I feel like the prices should be changed

Arrows to Athens

Arrows to Athens

The prices should be like this imo.

Adder-$950,000

Z-Type-$1,000,000

Or

Adder-$1,000,000

Z-Type-$1,250,000

Tursimo-$650,000

Cheetah-$500,000

Jester-$195,000

Carbonizzare-$240,000

Coquette Classic-$490,000

Monroe-$665,000

Zentorno-$795,000

Entity-$725,000

Edited by Fearx--

I my opinion, ALL prices should be lower. Not like in SP, but only a LITTLE BIT higher, so I do not have to pay 50k for turbo, 25k for bulletp. tires and so on.

• Like 2

The coquette classic is over-priced by so much. A c3 corvette (real life coquette) is 50 grand at the most.

I my opinion, ALL prices should be lower. Not like in SP, but only a LITTLE BIT higher, so I do not have to pay 50k for turbo, 25k for bulletp. tires and so on.

I think they should be that expensive, as today, you'll only need 3 missions to purchase the turbo, with 10 or 15 races you max out every update.

except for the cars, i think all the prices should be lowered by atleast 40%

• Like 1

Lots of effort was needed for this thread OP!

Just lower the prices by at least 25% for all products R*!

Edited by Vanilla Poison

Not even going to offer a reason why, OP? I feel the car prices are pretty fair as is, Ferraris don't come cheap

• Like 3

The prices are high in mp because rockstar wants us to buy their fake money and I'm really against it. I knew a few people that bought shark cards, that alone shows me how stupid people are. And that means no price cuts on in game content.

• Like 1

The prices are high in mp because rockstar wants us to buy their fake money and I'm really against it. I knew a few people that bought shark cards, that alone shows me how stupid people are. And that means no price cuts on in game content.

Yeah R* should provide all services for free, right!?

Not even going to offer a reason why, OP? I feel the car prices are pretty fair as is, Ferraris don't come cheap

True, but some of the DLC cars are ridiculous, especially the Hipster ones.

The Wayne's World compact is what $150K?

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

the ones that woud lower almost all prices are idiots

seriously, like super cars are already not cheap enough...

atleast the zentorno.... the thing is total ownage and is based on limited edition sh*t of lamborghini....

that being said, though i think some prices shoud be slightly upped maybe, hell, its not worth doing it at all

The coquette classic is over-priced by so much. A c3 corvette (real life coquette) is 50 grand at the most.

The idea being if it's cheap in game, everyone will have it.

Meant to be a little special for those of us with cash.

Also cash cards.

Arrows to Athens

True but they made the Z-Type 950k in Online and the tank 1,500,000 when the tank was 3,000,000 in SP.

Yeah but that's only ten missions tops. Prices used to drive me nuts, but with the change in payout system, it's not bothering me so much anymore.

The Actual Kid

The game costs $60.

• Like 1

Arrows to Athens

The game costs $60.

Online is free.

Yeah but that's only ten missions tops. Prices used to drive me nuts, but with the change in payout system, it's not bothering me so much anymore.

A Vigero is 18 grand though. What would you rather own? The prices of the these non premium DLC cars don't really match the existing cars. Don't get me wrong I'm not bitching or really bothered by it, just an observation.

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

The game costs $60.

Online is free.

Compared to what we were offered in GTA4 online, GTA players seem a bit entitled out of nowhere. In gta4 we had none of this.. and money was definitely hard to come by. So the game costing money is not a valid argument. We basically played gta4 online with stolen cars and farming the same mission over and over and over and over. So if we could have "fun" doing that, then we could survive what Rockstar has given us in gta5 online.

oh and compared to gta4, gta5 is a cakewalk.. I find myself eventually buying everything I wanted. That never happened in gta4. heck I don't think i even made it to the highest level in that game or past the mid range. It felt too much like work. Too much farming.

• Like 2

The game costs $60.

So for $60 you expect GTA:V, and GTA:Online, and new content to be continually released at no charge?

In your world we would've got nothing more than what was written on the box - but with this system, we know Rockstar has a reason to keep us playing and keep feeding us updates and new content to keep the game fresh.

Jesus.

No cash card sales actually means no DLC in the first place.

It was there way of making money long term, without making everyone (like yourself) having to pay for new content.

Nobody likes the effect it's had on the game, but it does mean tight-asses can play and enjoy new content without getting upset and paying a fee.

• Like 3

I think they should be that expensive, as today, you'll only need 3 missions to purchase the turbo, with 10 or 15 races you max out every update.

I understand what you mean^^ But I don't get the highlighted part.

Arrows to Athens

The game costs $60.

Online is free.

Compared to what we were offered in GTA4 online, GTA players seem a bit entitled out of nowhere. In gta4 we had none of this.. and money was definitely hard to come by. So the game costing money is not a valid argument. We basically played gta4 online with stolen cars and farming the same mission over and over and over and over. So if we could have "fun" doing that, then we could survive what Rockstar has given us in gta5 online.

oh and compared to gta4, gta5 is a cakewalk.. I find myself eventually buying everything I wanted. That never happened in gta4. heck I don't think i even made it to the highest level in that game or past the mid range. It felt too much like work. Too much farming.

Money only increased rank. Players like myself farmed the hell out of Hangman's NOOSE and that only payed out $4500 on Hard. I made it to rank 9 legit and that was it. After that I played COD and took a break from IV. I lost my old account so I made another one. By that time the mods were getting serious in IV. So a friend of mine modded me up to rank 10. By then everyone was rank 10 using turbo in deathmatches. But I liked IV because there was more balance and fairness. There was more freedom but GTA 5 has more features.

Edited by Fearx--

inb4 this turns into a "is online really free" debate. Anyone who understands how a business works knows cash card sales are necessary if we want any bug fixes, new content. Never bought a cash card myself, but I'm grateful towards those that do as it keeps the content flowing.

Good point, the Hipster DLC vehicle prices were a little out of wack. R* screwed the pooch a little on that one lol

• Like 3

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

cash cards are a whole other story though. For the price of a $1,500,000 cash card, they could release the dlc and make it paid for much cheaper than the price of that cash card. but the thing is that people will COMPLAIN about them releasing paid dlc. Its actually more expensive the current way--release dlc, and "make" us buy cash cards to purchase everything the dlc has to offer. This is taking the person into consideration, who doesn't want to play missions for money and wants everything up front. I wouldn't mind paid dlc with everything "free". But I also don't mind the current layout, even though I think paid dlc would be cheaper and better for everyone.

oh who am i kidding.. gta players always find something to complain about

The game costs $60.

Online is free.

Money only increased rank. Players like myself farmed the hell out of Hangman's NOOSE and that only payed out $4500 on Hard. I made it to rank 9 legit and that was it. After that I played COD and took a break from IV. I lost my old account so I made another one. By that time the mods were getting serious in IV. So a friend of mine modded me up to rank 10. By then everyone was rank 10 using turbo in deathmatches. But I liked IV because there was more balance and fairness. There was more freedom but GTA 5 has more features.

and thats exactly what I'm saying.. money increased rank and gave you a new set of clothes. THATS IT. no cars, no upgrades for cars, no nothing. So I don't understand why the current gta players feel so entitled to everything.

Wow if that's what you took from my comment, I feel sad for you.

True but they made the Z-Type 950k in Online and the tank 1,500,000 when the tank was 3,000,000 in SP.

I'm mostly talking about customizing a car.

Not A Nice Person

I dont think R* cares how you feel..

Shame, We cared about them when we paid $60 for this game...
  • Like 1

Wow if that's what you took from my comment, I feel sad for you.

I invite you to elaborate on that sentence then. If people are stupid for buying cash cards, but you don't think everything should be free, what would be the ideal situation for you? Everyone pays a flat rate to pay, but everything is priced reasonable? Just trying to understand your logic here :dontgetit: