GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Car Customization Idea - Custom Vinyl Wraps

666substance

Look its the new account guy again with a brand new topic. Also putting your nickname all over those ugly ms-paint drawings does not make it look better. It makes it worse.

PS: Fan of Giantgiants by any chance?

• Like 1

I think this is a good suggestion, but like the emblems i would imagine that even if this was to be implemented into the game we would only be able to use pre set shapes and images, otherwise R* arn't going to be able to keep up with players making offensive/ against terms of use Wraps.

We arn't going to be able to draw our own.

that watermark tho hahahaha

its not like someone would actually want to steal that

• Like 1

universetwisters

I can't wait for all the cars with penis wraps all over them now.

• Like 1

sTgL5iS.png

LurkingLurker

I can't wait for all the cars with penis wraps all over them now.

YISSSSS I MUST HAVE OBSCENE GRAPHICS!!!!

QuackinAColdOne

If you're gonna make a topic regarding a new idea, at least add visuals that would appeal to other people on a serious manner. I don't think many players will be adding Nyan Cat to their cars.

If you're gonna make a topic regarding a new idea, at least add visuals that would appeal to other people on a serious manner. I don't think many players will be adding Nyan Cat to their cars.

I'm sure a certain person with a user name that starts with g will

• Like 3

Why is everyone hating the images for? I think they look pretty spiffy.

I used to create some awesome looking cars in Forza 3 using the in-game vinyl textures. Something like that would be awesome, although the penis cars would get old after a while (I dread to think how they'll redesign the Z-type).

Not A Nice Person

Great idea! Ignore the coolios above, I would like putting my interests on my cars, I would definitely use an anime picture pn my panto and put nyan cat on my other xD

Pg7Txhi.gif

Not A Nice Person

In b4 chrome penismobiles.

Did you Read the title or just saw the pictures and thought of the funniest remark.

It's VINYL wraps.

Edited by Yura'ndGames

Pg7Txhi.gif

We all know your name is basically Zezima, you don't need to reinforce that by putting it on your pictures

Oh, wow I didn't even realize he watermarked those.

Well, TOO LATE I GOT NYAN FIRST! :beerhat:

If this were in the game I would cover my Panto in Nic Cage's face.

So it won't be.

I got you covered

UhUIG6F.png

• Like 7

xInfamousRYANx

No no no. People like Giantsgiants can already ruin beautiful machines with paint and rims already. We dont need sh*tty designs on lambos ect

We all know your name is basically Zezima, you don't need to reinforce that by putting it on your pictures

I'm laughing harder than I should be... I first saw the watermark and it looked like it said Zezima...

#99slayerpro

Edited by CoolStoryBroseph

Anyone think custom vinyl wraps will be coming to GTA Online?

It would be awesome if we could download some sort of template, edit it, than upload it and have it applied to your car (for in game currency)

After the wrap is uploaded, you can preview it in Los Santos Customs, and purchase it if it turned out the way you wanted it too.

cfSd5fw.png

I think doing this would enable GTA Online Players to really personalize their cars more than adding custom, paint, rims, and bodywork.

Comment your opinions.

Here is the car my wrap is based on.

BlcGnLcCIAA7oQO.jpglarge.jpeg?width=750

how did you get the logo to stretch to the wheel? or is that photoshop'd?

xInfamousRYANx

Anyone think custom vinyl wraps will be coming to GTA Online?

It would be awesome if we could download some sort of template, edit it, than upload it and have it applied to your car (for in game currency)

After the wrap is uploaded, you can preview it in Los Santos Customs, and purchase it if it turned out the way you wanted it too.

cfSd5fw.png

I think doing this would enable GTA Online Players to really personalize their cars more than adding custom, paint, rims, and bodywork.

Comment your opinions.

Here is the car my wrap is based on.

BlcGnLcCIAA7oQO.jpglarge.jpeg?width=750

how did you get the logo to stretch to the wheel? or is that photoshop'd?181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg