GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

WTF -- No Smoking?

Dinlee

What happened to the Smoke Action?

It was the only action I liked and now my character just waves his hand as if to say he doesn't smoke anymore.

Did you run out of cigarets maybe?

I don't see how anyone can run out, I've got over 400. Maybe he has a helmet or mask on which negates the action like DJ.

Maybe your character wants to be healthy now..

Like said above, they ran out or you're wearing a headgear that prevents the action.

I don't see how anyone can run out, I've got over 400. Maybe he has a helmet or mask on which negates the action like DJ.

i only have 20 in my iventory how do you have 20+? when i try to buy more it indicates thats its full at 20 and i cant purchase anymore.

i only have 20 in my iventory how do you have 20+? when i try to buy more it indicates thats its full at 20 and i cant purchase anymore.

I think it's a glitch, I have right now 900 cigs...

You can pick up extra cigarettes and snacks (over the inventory limit) from dead NPCs during missions.

Edited by Kaber

@ Zenifystone

Your inventory increases as you level up, you can pick up more snacks/smokes from peds or enemies but you can only buy a certain amount from the store no matter how many you can carry ( I know, dumb). At one point my 1st level 300 character had 192 P's and Q's but could only buy a few at a time from the store whenever I used them, so you can't replenish that number from the store.