GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Modded Public Session?

Proenza Schouler

Proenza Schouler

I did not find any suitable place for this thread so if it's breaking some silly law, feel free to move it.

While me and a friend were casually driving down a street in our all black Bugatti looking as stylish as always, our characters suddenly step out of the car. All of a sudden all icons are gone from the map and we cannot see each other on the map nor could we make the map bigger.
We get into the Bugatti that is now 3 miles away crashed into some building and drive off. After driving around trying to find the highway for 10 minutes we finally arrive in the city. I tried calling Lester but he did not answer. I, as the hunter I am, started to listen to the sirens for a sign of other players (since we couldn't see any other players on the map this was our only option), I quickly spot a cop car and decided to follow it. Suddenly we see three users in sportcars stickybombing each other and obviously we also get blown up. The car explodes but the "resurrection" screen doesn't pop up. We're stuck in the car. We were not able to open the map by holding the START button nor using any other button on the controller. Our only option was either stay in the blown up car looking like coal or hold the PS button and close the game. We picked the last option.

Was this a modded session we dramatically got locked into? Why were the other players able to resurrect while we were stuck in the car?
Why did the map go from GTA 5 to GTA 4 in a second?

Please, enlighten me with your knowledge dear GTA Forums users!

HipHopMagician

It's a glitch. I've had the same happen to me once. Inside gaming had like 5 videos where it happened. The reason you couldn't move was because when you die in that glitched out lobby, it's permadeath. It's been in since a patch or two ago, still haven't fixed it.

Edited by HipHopMagician

not a modded lobby but the "perma death" glitch...

its a very common glitch that have affected gtao since patch 1.15, doesnt happen that often tho

Not A Nice Person

These perma death lobbies are fun, Once this happened to me and my friend and we hid in the eclipse garage. Someone eith a huge pink truck came in, She shot at my friend but I shot her befire she killed my friend lol

Pg7Txhi.gif

CaptainMental

Happened to me as well. A weird thing about this glitch is that all interiors are open, you can walk through doors that are normally locked in GTAO, for instance the rock club, Michaels mansion, the police station etc.

Proenza Schouler

You're annoying.

So are you.

OP is a liar.

GTAO has exactly ZERO Bugattis.

You know exactly what I mean. Don't be annoying.

Arrows to Athens

Happened to me about 3 times in my entire GTA Online gaming time. I'm driving and the all of a sudden my character teleports out of the car and my car just goes down the road. My HUD is gone except for the radar (all icons are gone) and can't do anything other than just walk and run around and if you die the game just gets stuck on the Wasted screen.

Edited by Fearx--