• GTA VCS
    • GTA Advance
    • GTA IV
    • GTA TLaD
    • GTA TBoGT
    • GTA CW
    • GTA V

Jinx.

Sorry if it sounds stupid, but this is my opinion. I don't like them at all, especially Radio X and some other radiostations. SFUR and K-DST are the best IMO. Also, to sound less stupid, there are many bugs in game, especially the cars. Even some parts from storyline is bad. I liked the part with the Groove missions. After CJ got in countryside, storyline got worse. IDK If this is related too, but multiplayer also sucks (except PS2 one). And why banning me? This is a forum so I can vote what I want, even if sounds dumb. It's not your decision, so no reason for that. Heck, even Vice City is better for me IMO.

And as I said, it was temporary, until GTA Online will be added in poll, so SA is the 2nd least hated game.

Edited by darthvader20011

Osho

Like I said, it's your opinion, and absolutely free to express, without having to worry about others.

I was just joking ( although not happy with your decision ) to what I felt was wrong and I still completely disagree, but anyways. It's cool!!

Jinx.

Thanks :) But it's the 2nd hated game, not the first ;) I like some features though. :)

Edited by darthvader20011

B Dawg

SFUR and K-DST are the best IMO. And why banning me?

I was joking, because hating on SA radios is a crime :lol: At least you like some of them :p

Tycek

I would say GTA: Advance as it was really unnecessary game, not even being made by R*. Its story didn't bring much to the table and the controls were so annoying I barely finished it and it wasn't pleasant ride. What's even worse the game was made without any idea how to handle such genre for GBA just by trying to copy the first two iteration of the series. CTW is good example of how to use the best the console has to offer and make a worthy title using it. I've finished the GTA:A only once and I won't be trying it again. Simply not worth it.

If attacking GTA:A is not cool due to it being not exactly comparable to big titles I guess my least favourite title will be V as it's simply the worst GTA game made by R* with their knowledge, available power, experience and time taken into consideration. V is game made with only one idea in mind - to maximize the income by catering to the lowest possible denominator - casuals, thus making the game terribly easy with overdone MP based on grinding and cash grabbing.

Edited by Tycek

-inVADER-

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was and is my least favorite. Sure, there was so much you could do in that game, but I was not really for playing as a thug gang banger in the early 1990's in that game. Plus I did not think the story was that great.

:^::^::^::^: You are wright.

B Dawg

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was and is my least favorite. Sure, there was so much you could do in that game, but I was not really for playing as a thug gang banger in the early 1990's in that game. Plus I did not think the story was that great.

Well do the missions in LS and you're out of gangbanging.

The Odyssey

I feel like most people are picking GTA V because of the disappointment they had with it, and not the game itself.

Osho

I feel like most people are picking GTA III, SA, and IV because they can't believe to see huge fan following these games still attract over the disappointing, most ambitious failure, called GTA V and not the game itself.

The Odyssey

I feel like most people are picking GTA III, SA, and IV because they can't believe to see huge fan following these games still attract over the disappointing, most ambitious failure, called GTA V and not the game itself.

That's funny because I picked Advance.

Osho

I see. I was talking about others who chose either of them, by not thinking how much it managed to offer and satisfy the players, for it's time despite the tons of potential now, when something technically impressive still falls behind them, on a number of things.

Son of Zeus

Funny, Vice City is suddenly everybody's favourite? I guess GTAF can still surprise you.

Tycek

Funny, Vice City is suddenly everybody's favourite? I guess GTAF can still surprise you.

Since the poll is about being least favourite it doesn't mean VC is everybody's favourite. It can be in the middle, but I don't know how could anybody not like it.

OneManCrimeWave

For me it's either Advance, LCS or IV

hyperar

GTA SA, my god, i couldn't play more that one hour, i've played 1, 2, 3, VC, then SA, for like an hour, worst game EVER, EVER!!!, GTA V, so damn good, these guys just couldn't handle that youtubers ruined it for them, but V rocks!!!

Official Destroyer

In 6 years, when GTA 6 will be released, GTA V will suddenly be everybody's favourite. :D I could imagine that so well.

John Smith

It's allways amusing to see guys like you, OG, etc continue to claim V was a failure when it was the complete opposite- both financially AND critically among reviewers and fans alike. I guess you and the usual little harem of whiners around here have done so much recycled complaining these past months that it's actually led you all to convince yourselves that V was somehow a flop. It wasn't, it was a success, and rightfully so IMO - DEAL WITH IT.

I don't have a least favourite. I've loved every GTA since its very creation, and each title just gets better than the last, which is what I expect and am lucky enough to get. You see, I'm not the type to allow nostalgia, overhype, entitlement, etc to get in the way of enjoying a GTA game, which awards me with a hugely fun experience in this great franchise.

No witnesses

lol @how many votes GTA V has

My least favorite was LCS because it added NOTHING to the franchise, and it was just made up of recycled stuff. Would it have killed them to make a new city even if they re-used some assets from earlier games? The story was nothing special and they really missed a chance with the soundtrack (instead of 90s pop and rock hits it was mostly just music made for the game).

Edited by No witnesses

ten-a-penny

Well do the missions in LS and you're out of gangbanging.

But the entire plot is about gangbanging.

It's allways amusing to see guys like you, OG, etc continue to claim V was a failure when it was the complete opposite- both financially AND critically among reviewers and fans alike. I guess you and the usual little harem of whiners around here have done so much recycled complaining these past months that it's actually led you all to convince yourselves that V was somehow a flop. It wasn't, it was a success, and rightfully so IMO - DEAL WITH IT.

I don't have a least favourite. I've loved every GTA since its very creation, and each title just gets better than the last, which is what I expect and am lucky enough to get. You see, I'm not the type to allow nostalgia, overhype, entitlement, etc to get in the way of enjoying a GTA game, which awards me with a hugely fun experience in this great franchise.

This site had completely turned from a [GTA title] discussion site to GTgAy V Sucks And My Opinion Is Right And Yours Is Wrong You Peasant. Seriously, Just because I prefer V over SA doesn't mean that I'm a V fanboy or something. SA does beat V in some stuff, but just because *you* doesn't like it and see people dislike SA doesn't mean crap. Learn something called DIFFERENT OPINIONS first.

GAMIR_GTA

All are voted GTA V....

Where is my hot dogs?

IDredMan

The thing about this forum is, it's where everyone who hates GTAV goes. GTAV is one of the best games that have come out in years and yet there are people who only hate it because their dad hit them while they were kids or something ...Probably not all of em ...I mean, some have legit reasons... But a minority none the less.

ten-a-penny

The thing about this forum is, it's where everyone who hates GTAV goes. GTAV is one of the best games that have come out in years and yet there are people who only hate it because their dad hit them while they were kids or something ...Probably not all of em ...I mean, some have legit reasons... But a minority none the less.

Still waiting for the flame war that will start here.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

PowerKracker

Another epic battle is about to begin... There will be blood.

So let's look at the bright side - no one dislikes GTA2. Respect is everything!

Edited by AlfredNTheFettuc

GAMIR_GTA

And something about why i voted GTAIV:

The story is very realistic and serious and the stye is soo serious very good like a movie or something.

ten-a-penny

Another epic battle is about to begin...

I agree.

Seriously. So many people here like and/or love V, but they didn't go apesh*t crazy when somebody says its their least favorite/worst GTA game. Yet when they see GTA:SA/LSC/VC/IV/WhateveraGTAgameishere they (V haters) go all out crying like children when they know that their precious game is 'a least favorite game by a random person'.

Jesus f*cking Christ. Just because I, for example, prefer V over SA doesn't mean that I worship V and treat SA like junk. Learn something called OPINION.

I'm also surprised that the people who hate V too much are mostly SA 'fans'. Nothing to see here kids.

B Dawg

GTA SA, my god, i couldn't play more that one hour, i've played 1, 2, 3, VC, then SA, for like an hour, worst game EVER, EVER!!!, GTA V, so damn good, these guys just couldn't handle that youtubers ruined it for them, but V rocks!!!

SA sh*ts all over V in terms of everything except graphics.

GAMIR_GTA

I agree.

Seriously. So many people here like and/or love V, but they didn't go apesh*t crazy when somebody says its their least favorite/worst GTA game. Yet when they see GTA:SA/LSC/VC/IV/WhateveraGTAgameishere they (V haters) go all out crying like children when they know that their precious game is 'a least favorite game by a random person'.

Jesus f*cking Christ. Just because I, for example, prefer V over SA doesn't mean that I worship V and treat SA like junk. Learn something called OPINION.

I'm also surprised that the people who hate V too much are mostly SA 'fans'. Nothing to see here kids.

Welcom to the internet!

The 80% or 90% are fanboys and dont respect any opinion about something (example: CoD ghost vs BF4)

ten-a-penny

In your opinion? Yes.

As a fact? F*ck no.

I agree.

Welcom to the internet!

The 80% or 90% are fanboys and dont respect any opinion about something (example: CoD ghost vs BF4)

Correct answer: 99.9%.

Official Destroyer

Really? What about physics? Car damage, wanted system etc.?

hyperar

Ok, but only because you said so. Pffff