2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

The clothing stores are really useless on GTAO

-Jacking-

All stores sell exactly the same items! I do not understand why in every store, there is no different clothing, or clothing that was available in story mode! The only difference are the necktie that chic stores sell with the watch. I think Rockstar should put in place new clothing stores that refer Military style or Gangsta or even cop for the players in Role Playing.

The pilot outfit is perfect! But I am disappointed that Rockstar has added it and nothing else.. The clothing choices available is very thin! Players who have a female character have a lot more clothes in stores.

I'd rather go to any store than have to visit a specific one for clothes I want. It annoyed me in SP, I quite like the online system.

It's weird, but still pretty convenient.

I miss a black backwards cap, would really like one of those.

It's weird, but still pretty convenient.

I miss a black backwards cap, would really like one of those.

Cap, gloves, mask raider, and other details that may be necessary.

Pretty much everyone agrees more clothing options would be nice, but the SP items don't automatically fit onto our online characters, which is why we don't have the same options as the SP characters. Don't worry, they'll add more suits & corny masks in later updates :facedesk:

I like being able to buy anything at any store, convenience over realism in this case

• Like 1

Pretty much everyone agrees more clothing options would be nice, but the SP items don't automatically fit onto our online characters, which is why we don't have the same options as the SP characters. Don't worry, they'll add more suits & corny masks in later updates :facedesk:

I like being able to buy anything at any store, convenience over realism in this case

Actually, don't GTA online (male) characters use the same models / animations / body type as SP Trevor?

Delta India Echo

but the SP items don't automatically fit onto our online characters, which is why we don't have the same options as the SP characters.

They are constantly adding more and more. They practically finished every single one of Trevor's leather jackets. Also all the shirt options are Franklin's with the exception of the Denim Suspender Shirt.

I hope Letterman Jackets are next, that's the highest demand atm.

Edited by Delta India Echo
  • Like 1

I think the most appropriate would be to make provide ALL outfits worn by NPCs [Non-Player Characters] because it's a shame that these outfits are created but we can not wear them.

but the SP items don't automatically fit onto our online characters, which is why we don't have the same options as the SP characters.

They are constantly adding more and more. They practically finished every single one of Trevor's leather jackets.

I'd love to see all SP items added eventually.

I think the highest demand right now is ski masks and face bandanas.

Something I'd really like to see is micheal's gloves from SP

Delta India Echo

They are constantly adding more and more. They practically finished every single one of Trevor's leather jackets.

I'd love to see all SP items added eventually.

I think the highest demand right now is ski masks and face bandanas.

Something I'd really like to see is micheal's gloves from SP

I want them to port over the skeleton gloves from Max Payne 3

bcf40b39bc.jpg

They should have used more assets from Max Payne 3.

I'd rather go to any store than have to visit a specific one for clothes I want. It annoyed me in SP, I quite like the online system.

You know the taxi? Can not find it odd that a rich store sells a hoodie?

CarimboHanky

they made it like that so lazy people dont bitch about having to drive to different stores...

i like the stores in SP because it actually makes a difference.

The clothing choices available is very thin! Players who have a female character have a lot more clothes in stores.

While female characters have more clothes, you'd be surprised how little variety they have. Make a female character and dress up as the following:

- private merc that doesn't wear high heels.

- gang member that doesn't seem to say the word "Yolo" every 5 seconds.

- mountain biker that doesn't look like a colored sausage.

Please, go ahead.

• Like 1

Trying to detect sarcasm.... hmm, nope.

You ok buddy?

I'm split on it; SP is more immersive, but I love the convenience considering I'm garage only and have no where else to change clothing.

so by that logic OP Beekers garage shouldn't have the same pricing structure that the LSC garages have? He should have totally difference prices as a independent garage. There has to be limitations/'leveling out' on gameplay realism in order to enhance the overall enjoyment of online play for everyone's playing styles.

In SP each player can play there own gamestyle. They can rush, take their time etc they prob don't mind a trip across town for to buy that jumper you just unlocked/fancied wearing. In MP time is money and that just isn't practical. It makes for a more flowing game in MP to liaise with other players without having to nip across to the other side of the map to get ammo for a certain gun or a flight suit from a certain shop etc.

• Like 1

Not A Nice Person

I hope they release letterman jackets, I like how it is in MP, no need to go to a different store for a certain item for an outfit. Suburban and Ponsonbys are close to my house too lol.

Stores having the same buying options is a good thing in terms of convenience. Also, if you don't own an apartment, you can get changed in their changing rooms.

So yeah, they serve a purpose lol.

Those clothing stores are like my wardrobes. Pretty convenient and neat.

Actual wardrobe in the apartment is messy crap with all-in-one list.

• Like 1

I'm split on it; SP is more immersive, but I love the convenience considering I'm garage only and have no where else to change clothing.

You can change in the backrooms of the cheap/Binco stores. Just an FYI if you didn't know this.

lazyassedlover

I need this

Hashbury_pimp.png

so I can role play a pimp

and deffo ski maks, letreman jackets and SOME f*ckING SPORTS JERSEYS!!!

hockey, basball, basketball...cmon

Proenza Schouler

Is this a topic about what clothes everyone on the GTA Forums want (Someone need to count how many of these threads exist.) or how useless the stores are?
I might aswell say my opinion on both of these things.

I want long hairstyles and the fabulous clothing the NPCs are wearing. Suitpants, dresses.

Indeed, stores are pretty useless because the only good one is Ponsonbys. The other ones are so not classy.

AboveAndBeyoncé

they made it like that so lazy people dont bitch about having to drive to different stores...

i like the stores in SP because it actually makes a difference.

And it adds realism

Is this a topic about what clothes everyone on the GTA Forums want (Someone need to count how many of these threads exist.) or how useless the stores are?

I might aswell say my opinion on both of these things.

I want long hairstyles and the fabulous clothing the NPCs are wearing. Suitpants, dresses.

Indeed, stores are pretty useless because the only good one is Ponsonbys. The other ones are so not classy.

Loo not everyone wants to dress like a butler. Everyone knows suburban is the spot. I never visit ponsbys.

While I completely agree that there should be a wider variety of clothes(all the clothes from SP,and also some clothes worn only by NPCs like half helmets on motorcycles and some better clothing options than what we have now,like black and white canvas shoes and black leather jacket),I´m fine with all stores selling different stuff,I know it´s not as realistic,but it´s more convenient.