How many races are available?

StangOne50

When I look on social club I see 128 rockstar races and 75 Rockstar verified races..

Ingame I have 128 rockstar races but only 32 verified races totaling 160.

The loading screen keeps saying i have completed 160/161 races..

Does anyone else see this ?

When you are looking at your MP stats click on gta online(first tab at top of page) and it will bring you to the job page where you can view or add any job to your game...Rockstar jobs are automatically added to your ingame list...but i dont know how the verified jobs work..On that page you can see there are 75 verified races but i havent found anyone who has more in their ingame list..not including bookmarked jobs(i dont think they count)

then when i look at my ingame map there are only 158 available races.

Its such bullsh*t working so hard to complete everything and to come to the end of it to find rockstars stats are all f*cked up and having to try to figure this sh*t out

Edited by stangone50

When I look on social club I see 128 rockstar races and 75 Rockstar verified races..

Ingame I have 128 rockstar races but only 32 verified races totaling 160.

The loading screen keeps saying i have completed 160/161 races..

Does anyone else see this ?

You have to add the Rockstar Verified races to the game using the "Online" tab on The Social Club. As for that one "race" that you're missing....it's actually a capture I think that has a parachute part at the end and is counted as a "Race" for some reason. Took me a while to find it myself.

With the new jobs released today, I am now part of the 164/165 club!

ML - good advice, I haven't done all captures yet, Stang has though and he is still having this issue.

after the additions i also have 164/165. I tried adding the other 4 capture jobs but they just go to my bookmarked jobs. i played the one where you parachute(contend adventure team) and it did not add anything. though the other guy just left , maybe i have to complete it i dont know. this sucks though