GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Need help connecting to GTA Online

MoaExterminator123

MoaExterminator123

DISCLAIMER Some of this information may be irrelevant but I am just stating everything

For a week and a half now I have not been able to connect to gta online, I have gotten the "Timed out locating session" error.I have tried all the troubleshooting idea, port-forwarding, disconnecting internet, reset router, manual ip. I am almost positive the problem is on my end because I downloaded a friends account and tried to connect to GTAO and the same error occurred. I am on Xbox 360. If anyone could help with more information on what to do I'm willing to try and If I have left out any information I will let you know. Thank you in advance.

Chris

Posted in wrong section. Moving to Online Support

I had that same problem with my PS3 up until yesterday morning. I did everything that was possible to fix the problem but none of it worked until I cleaned the disk which only had a few smudges. I'm not saying that fixed the problem which it probably didn't and was just a coincidence but you know... it worked haha

MoaExterminator123

I had that same problem with my PS3 up until yesterday morning. I did everything that was possible to fix the problem but none of it worked until I cleaned the disk which only had a few smudges. I'm not saying that fixed the problem which it probably didn't and was just a coincidence but you know... it worked haha

Thanks for that I actually tried playing on my friends xbox and the same problem occurred so I am going to get my disc cleaned and hopefully that will work